PDA

View Full Version : An explanation I wanted to share.

StephanieCD
11-14-2004, 08:17 PM
I was thinking to myself about how, or if, to tell my gf about my cding. I talk to myself... I know, it's crazy but it helps me think ;)

I said:

A once knew a guy who always had a strong interest in Japan. When he was young he'd watch Kung Fu and dress like a samurai. He learned some Japanese words and rituals. I read about the culture and learn more. The older he got the more "Japanese" he became until finally he moved to Japan with a degree in their culture and he become accepted. He speaks Japanese, he eats Japanese, and he can switch to English whenever he wants. He liked Japan as a boy... I liked girls.

Wanted to share. You girls have made me chatty!

JennyCD
11-14-2004, 08:20 PM
Hmm interesting, but I guess I'm more of a "get to the point" kind of person.

StephanieCD
11-14-2004, 08:22 PM
I don't think I've ever dated a woman who didn't say that at least once.... get to the point!

:)

I babble. Sorry.

JennyCD
11-14-2004, 08:24 PM
Lmao

carolynhcd
11-14-2004, 09:01 PM
I am sure I am older than you Stephanie, and I have had many girlfriends. In the last 15 years or so, most of my girlfriends have known that I CD and I have dressed with them (the ones I did tell) and made love to them while dressed. The ones I was honest with are the ones that lasted. I have to say that I wouldn't want to be with a woman who didn't WANT me to be a girl. I don't mean accepts or tolerates or tries to understand. I mean one who thinks it's hot and is attracted to me for that. Of course, you have to have a lot of other good qualities like compassion, generosity of spirit, you know, all the qualities we admire in women. Basically, i am happy to be in what is a lesbian relationship. I don't want to penetrate anyone, though I can and do on occasion. But lesbians do that too, albeit in a somewhat more artificial fashion. If you live a lie, what have you got at the end of the day? It's like dating a married woman. You are living on lies and deceit and promises (I'm going to leave him I swear). Do you really think your cding is going to go away? There have been many polls on this site in the short time I have been here and it seems to me that the concensus seems to be that we can't stop doing it because it is who we are. I think you should tell her. How you do that is up to you. Maybe rent Crying Game and watch it with her. Maybe rent Thanks, Won Fu, Love, Julie Newmar or some other CD movie. Or the one with Robert DeNiro and Philip Seymour Hoffman. Whatever path you choose, I think it is patent to me in my old age that it is better to be loved for who you are than to pretend to be something that you are not. What love is there then?

Sharon
11-14-2004, 10:08 PM
Hmm interesting, but I guess I'm more of a "get to the point" kind of person.

Me too. Makes for an interesting story though.

Julie
11-15-2004, 08:15 AM
This would just cloud the issue Stephanie, being more direct would probably be more acceptable.

JJ

Wendy me
11-15-2004, 08:25 AM
[QUOTE=StephanieCD]I was thinking to myself about how, or if, to tell my gf about my cding. I talk to myself... I know, it's crazy but it helps me think ;)

crazey???????????? i think not how eise are you sposta talk to the voices in your head???????????????????????????????
you know if you have a problem if the cat tells you what to do........dont listen he is wrong........
that what you ment??????

StephanieCD
11-15-2004, 08:51 AM
My explanation was more of an afterward to the statement 'I ama crossdresser' - for when she asks why. I've told a couple of gfs before and they all wanted to know why I did it.

Maybe I just liked the simile... or maybe the cat told me to do it.

(ALWAYS do as the cat says... ALWAYS!)

Wendy me
11-15-2004, 08:58 AM
[QUOTE=StephanieCD

Maybe I just liked the simile... or maybe the cat told me to do it.

(ALWAYS do as the cat says... ALWAYS!)[/QUOTE]

the dog told me not to listen to the cat..........

anyway you could just tell her the truth its differt for all of us......
tell her what it is for you (if your ready and she is ready)
good luck