PDA

View Full Version : Wigs inc.

Kate Simmons
05-14-2006, 08:44 PM
One thing you gals don't know about me is that I'm a wig "nut". Have about 60 all styles and colors. Goes with my undercover (?!) work I guess. I prefer the curly ones as they are soft and feminine but lately have been using the straight cuts as they are less maintenance. I was wondering if anyone else is as "nutty" as I am and if so, how do you care for them all? Ericka

rhonda jane
05-14-2006, 08:49 PM
I may be as nutty as you are but I have only one wig. Tee Hee.

Kate Simmons
05-14-2006, 08:54 PM
I may be as nutty as you are but I have only one wig. Tee Hee.
Hi Rhonda, maybe it's because as Rich, I'm bald as a bat. Don't have a Cleopatra one like your avatar though. HMM gotta find one like that.....Ericka

DanaJ
05-14-2006, 09:00 PM
I have about 30 or so, buy one or two new ones every couple of months.... all colors, lengths and styles.....

Penny
05-15-2006, 07:57 AM
Funny you should ask. I am also nutty; perhaps I'm even zaney. I have straight, curley, wavey and of course, frizzy. Some wigs I curl, some I don't,
both human and synthic. I have all colors (tipped, highlighted, frosted and streaked). I have different sizes too. I have actually worn a short wig under a long wig. I also have hairpieces that match wigs and have purchased wigs
to match hairpieces. Lo and behold, I think I'm a wigworm in need of a wigwam for storage!:rofl:

Kate Simmons
05-15-2006, 08:05 AM
Funny you should ask. I am also nutty; perhaps I'm even zaney. I have straight, curley, wavey and of course, frizzy. Some wigs I curl, some I don't,
both human and synthic. I have all colors (tipped, highlighted, frosted and streaked). I have different sizes too. I have actually worn a short wig under a long wig. I also have hairpieces that match wigs and have purchased wigs
to match hairpieces. Lo and behold, I think I'm a wigworm in need of a wigwam for storage!:rofl:
Hi Penny, I was thinking of doing the wig under a wig thing. I was doing a M T F T M CD gambit a couple of weeks ago. It has possibilities. LOL Ericka

Natalie tv
05-15-2006, 08:39 AM
Oh yes, im a wig nut, only bought my first one late last year, now i have 11 and still looking for more. I have my own little cupboard for them and photos in them all.

Tracy_Victoria
05-15-2006, 09:14 AM
"Guilty As charged my lord"

Thankfully Raksha (my SO) knows I'm a massive Wig Nut and Yes I have to many to say i have X. Also it doesn't matter if they don't suit me, it nice to try different looks out now and again, some work, and some don't.

raksha GG
05-15-2006, 02:13 PM
Wig Nut? Or Nutty about Wigs?

Yes, I know ;) And are you going to tell about the cupboard?? :hugs:

Cathe TV
05-15-2006, 05:13 PM
One thing you gals don't know about me is that I'm a wig "nut". Have about 60 all styles and colors. Goes with my undercover (?!) work I guess. I prefer the curly ones as they are soft and feminine but lately have been using the straight cuts as they are less maintenance. I was wondering if anyone else is as "nutty" as I am and if so, how do you care for them all? Ericka

A kindred spirit!

I also am a "wig nut", so to speak. I am in inpulse buyer from various sources on eBay and also Contrast Wigs eBay site or website. I can't help myself:) I don't even know exactly how many I have now, but it's close to Ericka's.

Check out my website for some GREAT links to ebay and other sites for quality wigs at affordable sites, and pictures of some of my collection:) A few great stores for clothing and lingerie there, too!

I hasten to add this is not a plug for myself - I do not sell wigs, on eBay or elsewhere!

Barb Valentine
05-15-2006, 05:16 PM
Where do you store them all ?

Karren H
05-15-2006, 05:55 PM

Well on the nutty part!! I doubt it!!! hehehe As far as wigs, I had up to 16 at one time.....not 60 but then how many can you wear at one time??? LOL

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
05-15-2006, 08:16 PM
Well on the nutty part!! I doubt it!!! hehehe As far as wigs, I had up to 16 at one time.....not 60 but then how many can you wear at one time??? LOL

Love Karren
I dunno, Karren. Tried up to three the other week but that was a special occasion. I was Richard being Ericka being Eric. Whew, talk about gender dysphoria! Only problem is I got confused when dancing with my partner,as I forgot who was supposed to "lead". Oh well, one of the "pitfalls" of being a double agent (in more ways than one). Not to mention I was "blonde" as Ericka under there (I think!). EKR

danadoll
05-15-2006, 08:23 PM
I HAVE ABOUT 12 the last 7 I bought the color's not me. Will have to sell them on ebay. now thats nuts !!

Karren H
05-15-2006, 08:31 PM
I dunno, Karren. Tried up to three the other week but that was a special occasion. I was Richard being Ericka being Eric. Whew, talk about gender dysphoria! Only problem is I got confused when dancing with my partner,as I forgot who was supposed to "lead". Oh well, one of the "pitfalls" of being a double agent (in more ways than one). Not to mention I was "blonde" as Ericka under there (I think!). EKR

I'd like to see a photo of that!!! Maybe the secutiry camera caught you on tape?? LOL The invisible man....ahhhhh woman!!! hehehe

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
05-15-2006, 09:33 PM
I'd like to see a photo of that!!! Maybe the secutiry camera caught you on tape?? LOL The invisible man....ahhhhh woman!!! hehehe

Love Karren
No pics allowed Karr! I'm pickier than the CIA(Amateurs!) with that stuff. Blows my "cover" not to mention gives me "red eye". BTW for those who are curious, AUNTIE stands for: Agency for United National Transgender Issues and Empowerment. We're all over . Got our work cut out for us though. Our nemisis ORG, FLUSH has the goal of getting us all to purge! Be careful gals, their agents are everywhere(possibly even in your own home). Relentless little buggers! Blonde Banshee (AKA Ericka)