PDA

View Full Version : finally dressed again

cdcheryl
05-15-2006, 11:32 AM
finally after 6 months of not dressing because of a schedule change i finally got the opportunity to get out my clothes and get dressed and it feels GREAT. I have missed it so much and hate not being able to dress but with my new schedule working days and no time alone without family it is hard. so I must take advantage of today and put on all my old clothes and have some fun. Jusyt wanted to put in a quick message and say HI it has been a long time since I have posted here also hope to get in some more time in the future.

Karren H
05-15-2006, 05:52 PM
6 months!!!!! I'd be dead after 2!!

Love Karren

gennee
05-15-2006, 06:22 PM
Welcome back to the fold.

Gennee

Kate Simmons
05-15-2006, 10:17 PM
That's got to be some kind of record Hon. Wouldn't work for me for sure. Due to developments, gonna be "Eric" most of the month. Will sneak some time to "femme Out" as Ericka though when no one is looking. On the third side of the coin, have to be Richard(this gets confusing) as well as my daughter and hubby will be moving back in with me tomorrow. Anyway, glad to have you back. Always room for another gal here for sure. Ericka

Barb Valentine
05-15-2006, 10:21 PM
It feels good doesn't

saturnion
05-15-2006, 10:24 PM
I went two years due to poor health. I had med. pumps that made me feel like less of a woman. Now I'm healthy I started against my so wishes. It feels marvalous. Girls due have all the fun. Guys have nothing.