PDA

View Full Version : My 1st time out in full drag

Jesse69
05-15-2006, 01:09 PM
Today I was totally dressed up at home - panties, bra, pantyhose, slip, and skirt suit. My mom said she needed something dropped off in the mail, and I didn't want to change into guy mode just for that. So I went for my first time outside in full drag! Well, no one reacted to me funny when I was driving and when I dropped off my mail. And I even left my house with my neighbor in her car! And some hospital employees who've seen me didn't recognize me. So I guess my trip was not ruined by being discovered. Maybe I should have passed some time in Kmart, but I didn't have a purse with me.

The pic show how I looked. I was wearing my Size 6 jacket size 4 skirt Casual Corner Annex skirt suit that I got for $8 at Village Thrift store. It's a perfect fit suit.

If I'm passable everywhere I go I guess I should shop in drag. But I mostly have skirt suits and a few dresses.

Caitlintgsd
05-15-2006, 01:18 PM
You look great! Congratulations on your excursion into the real world too.

Tina Dixon
05-15-2006, 01:37 PM
Yes you look very passable, and your mother knows you dress, so why hide it any more? Who cares about the neighbors, live your life.

HaleyPink2000
05-15-2006, 03:52 PM
You look very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #1

Julia Cross
05-15-2006, 03:59 PM
Well you sure don't need to worry about passing. Go out and have lots of fun! You look great!

Julia

Phyliss
05-15-2006, 06:22 PM
Quite a good looker. One smal thing though, undo that fist, looks like your ready to give somebody a left hook in the nose.

Get a purse and go shopping.

gennee
05-15-2006, 06:28 PM
Congratulations on your day out and you pass with flying colors!

Gennee

Stormgirl
05-15-2006, 06:29 PM
You look lovely

uknowhoo
05-15-2006, 06:40 PM
Hey there Jesse. It's so nice to see you from the front after all this time! You look lovely, and obviously quite passable from the (lack of) reactions from other folks. Congratulations on your little excursion. I expect it might not be the last one. Good luck, and enjoy. xoxo Tammi

Butterfly Bill
05-15-2006, 06:49 PM
Now you will need something more casual to go shopping in. There aren't too many suits out in the mall unless it is weekdays during business hours or Sunday just after church.

Dee 1062
05-15-2006, 08:03 PM
Today I was totally dressed up at home - panties, bra, pantyhose, slip, and skirt suit. My mom said she needed something dropped off in the mail, and I didn't want to change into guy mode just for that. So I went for my first time outside in full drag! Well, no one reacted to me funny when I was driving and when I dropped off my mail. And I even left my house with my neighbor in her car! And some hospital employees who've seen me didn't recognize me. So I guess my trip was not ruined by being discovered. Maybe I should have passed some time in Kmart, but I didn't have a purse with me.

The pic show how I looked. I was wearing my Size 6 jacket size 4 skirt Casual Corner Annex skirt suit that I got for $8 at Village Thrift store. It's a perfect fit suit.

If I'm passable everywhere I go I guess I should shop in drag. But I mostly have skirt suits and a few dresses.You go Girl !:thumbsup:

jillinla
05-15-2006, 08:07 PM
You look great Dear
very real

Jesse69
05-15-2006, 10:21 PM
Ok thanks for the compliments. Yes it's funny how I have a fist in my pic. I have only a few casual wear items to go casually shopping in. I've noticed women shopping in skirt suits at the mall and thrift stores but never in the grocery. I know I have over 52 skirt suits, and I guess I have a big enough clothes collection that I shouldn't buy stuff anymore. I have more womens clothes than mens clothes.

saturnion
05-15-2006, 10:29 PM
You look good. You should get a purse and some casuals to go out and shop in drag.

sierracd6
05-15-2006, 10:47 PM
Great for you....I am still waiting to go out...I have walked outside at night before...and even got honked at twice....but in daylight interacting with people I have not done in public....Good for you hun. And ya look great also

Jenn2716
05-15-2006, 10:56 PM
Well, it shouldn't matter if you have tons of clothes. It would be nice just to be able to go out and browse. Plus you can never really have TOO many skirts. :D

Noel Chimes
05-16-2006, 08:20 PM
When I first looked at your pic i thought I was looking at a GG. Very professional and stately to say the least. Suggestions: add a strand of pearls for that classic touch. Other than that, YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!:yrtw:

KathyT
05-17-2006, 03:24 AM
You look lovely! It is a big step for you and glad everything went well. You have alot of confidence! From here you can only go up and look how high you are already. Be yourself and enjoy!!!!!

RachelDenise
05-17-2006, 04:26 AM
Way to go on your trip into the world! You look great and I hope you'll do more.