PDA

View Full Version : Didn't CrossDress for Two Weeks

Janet_Johnson_cd
05-15-2006, 04:02 PM
I crossdress as Janet only on tuesdays while my Mum's out but the last two weeks on tuesdays we've be doing things like a "mother" and "son" should do.

Anyway its been a while since i had my dress on last and i hope that i get back into it tomorrow.

carol ann
05-15-2006, 04:13 PM
What deprivation - hope you keep you undies clean

luky charm
05-15-2006, 04:44 PM
even when i was at home, i stil had privacy enough to wear nighties to bed, perhaps you might want to try some night gowns for sleeping in, they're SOOO comfortable, and you wake up feeling like a new woman, every morning!

charmed

Barb Valentine
05-15-2006, 04:50 PM
Just keep your Mom happy

jenny sissey
05-15-2006, 05:27 PM
Why do i feel so guilty when i've crossdressed.I feel alwright at the time but when i've finised i get this terrible feeling of guilt.Should i feel this way,i dot't like myself very much very deppessed

Karren H
05-15-2006, 05:46 PM
Know what you are feeling....I'm between week 3 and 4. May be a dressless May, also!!! Ekkkkkkkkkk Help, I've fallen and can't get dressed... hehehehe Need one of those medi-alert buttons, where an ambulance pulls up, they run in and dress you to the nines!!!!

Love Karren

Mardi
05-15-2006, 07:48 PM
I once gave up crossdressing, it was the most terrifying week of my life.

JeanneF
05-15-2006, 08:00 PM
I'm going to have a two-week drought...have a friend's wedding next weekend, and a camping trip the following weekend, so no Lisa time for a few weeks. I'm not looking forward to it. I've been out at least one night every week for the last couple of months.

Kate Simmons
05-15-2006, 08:22 PM
Know what you are feeling....I'm between week 3 and 4. May be a dressless May, also!!! Ekkkkkkkkkk Help, I've fallen and can't get dressed... hehehehe Need one of those medi-alert buttons, where an ambulance pulls up, they run in and dress you to the nines!!!!

Love Karren
Karren, Those EMT's are a hoot. Took me to the hospital as Ericka last year when I passed out at the club. Asked me if I wanted to be called "Sir" or "Ma'am" and I said I didn't care just give me my wig back, so he did. What service, No? Ericka

Joanie
05-15-2006, 08:34 PM

Love Karren

Sounds like my kind of ambulance, as long as it has beautiful nurses on board to do the dressing!

trannie T
05-15-2006, 08:49 PM

Love Karren

My ambulance is approved by my HMO. They come but then dress me in polyester.

Janet_Johnson_cd
05-17-2006, 12:51 PM
I'm going to have a two-week drought...have a friend's wedding next weekend, and a camping trip the following weekend, so no Lisa time for a few weeks. I'm not looking forward to it. I've been out at least one night every week for the last couple of months.

LisaK, just wondering. In you avator image are you wearing a Galaxy Dress? There my favourites. :)

JeanneF
05-17-2006, 01:17 PM
LisaK, just wondering. In you avator image are you wearing a Galaxy Dress? There my favourites. :)

Nope, just a black top I bought at Macy's (IIRC).

Janet_Johnson_cd
05-21-2006, 09:02 AM
Oh. :sad:

annekathleen
05-21-2006, 09:35 AM
Ouch! Were you going through withdrawals? Did you get headaches?
We all go through our phases. Sometimes its just a simple pair of panties underneath my jeans, Sometimes I cant wait to put on a bra and breastforms, Sometimes it's gotta be full dress....wigs, pantyhose, heels, everything!!!!!!

AmyH
05-21-2006, 02:37 PM
I am nearing the end of an 8 week drought. In that time I have changed jobs and moved to a different state. I think tonight I might try a little.

Amy

bredalee25
05-21-2006, 02:45 PM
I hate not being able to dress. It's like planning a picnic and it rains the day you planned on having it:sad: I make up for it when I do get the chance to dress though:happy: ttfn

michelle19845
05-21-2006, 11:28 PM
i tried stopping dressing a few years ago,new year's resolution i went around 4 months,now i don't think i could for a month,cause i am so appreciative of my dressing and also accepting since then.i find myself a happier more positive person when dressed.no doubt about.

Joy Carter
05-22-2006, 01:07 AM
i tried stopping dressing a few years ago,new year's resolution i went around 4 months,now i don't think i could for a month,cause i am so appreciative of my dressing and also accepting since then.i find myself a happier more positive person when dressed.no doubt about.

Boy or gurl do you ever speak the truth ! :D