PDA

View Full Version : Breast Forms

annekathleen
05-15-2006, 07:21 PM
After having two pair of silicone breast forms for years, my smaller set
(my favorite set of 36C's) finally developed a tear that got progressively worse and had to be disposed of. My second set (42D's) were just a little bit too big for my day to day use.
So thanks to this room, I found PALS Breast Forms and ordered my first set from SuperGelProducts. They were a set of TRS5-04 (34-44 TRS5) They did fill out my bras to the tune of a healthy 42D-42DD. Very nice, but a little too big for my day to day wear.
Within days, I ordered my second set of PALS. This time, they were a set of TRS3-04 (32-40 TRS3) They too are very nice, makes me look like a 42B to a small 42C.
I think I'm going to order a third set. The size right in the middle of the two pair I just purchased. I think a set of TRS4-04 (33-42 TRS4) should be exactly what I'm looking for.
Ive noticed that several members do have more than one or two pair of breast forms. I like the thought of having at least three different pairs, and custom fit "my boobs" to the bra and clothing that I choose to wear.
They are fantastic, and look and feel great, and at a great price too!

HaleyPink2000
05-15-2006, 09:50 PM
:D I have to say I love my Pals breast forms lots. I wear them most of the time and wash them every day in the shower when I shower. They are great. You made a good choice buying from that company.

older not wiser
05-15-2006, 10:14 PM
Hi girls, I wear a 40B bra and have some breast tissue, but I need some advice w/regard to getting a pair of Pals Forms. I like to fill out my bra fully, anybody have any suggstions?

Hugs
BonnieAnne

older not wiser
05-16-2006, 10:23 AM
Hi AK, I'm very seriously thinking about the Pals breast forms TRS-3, will they fill out a 40B bra and are you satisfied with the weight of these forms?

BonnieAnne

elizabeth nicole
05-16-2006, 10:37 AM
that is the same model that i have and do a great job on a 40 B.i have three sets myself and will not trade them for any thing.get them they are great.

older not wiser
05-16-2006, 12:16 PM
that is the same model that i have and do a great job on a 40 B.i have three sets myself and will not trade them for any thing.get them they are great.

Thank you VERY VERY much for your opinion, I am planning on purchasing them today or tomorrow

BonnieAnne

jackie
05-17-2006, 06:36 AM
Hi Girls , Iv'ew been looking at the Pals forms ,they look very nice ., but so many styles and sizes!, I were a 36 c bra , seems about right , , but I was wondering , do you like the triangles , deardrops, or what , also if you wear low cut tops , can you tell where the form meets your chest ? or do you have to keep them completly inside your bra, ? Jackie