PDA

View Full Version : Summer life

Neith.goddess
05-16-2006, 12:01 AM
yea...im about to graduate highschool

I should be doing school work and passing, because I have so little to do...but I want to have fun with my time because summer just started...

we were haveing a BBQ the other day, and I saw one of my old roomates and she saw my girlfirneds prom dress in the closet...she asked who's it was...so just to see what she'd do I told her it was mine!

and get this...she shoved me up against a wall and and said very sternly "ohh no, youre not going to be a crossdresser!" incredibly hostily...shes known me since I was a kid shes my dads and moms friend and shes in her 40's...

i just grinned, and at that moment my girlfriend had just walked into the door and heard her say it...(she knows i dress) she looked at me like "what did you egt urself into"

I laughed i big laugh and said the dress was valerie's...but I was surprised to see how hostile she was...

I also recently had a guy frind of mine acuse me of being gay...and acting really funny about it...but he seems to have just been kidding...but it is upsetting me so that because of where I live and the kinda people here, I would never be accepted here without grief...

Kate Simmons
05-16-2006, 05:46 AM
Yikes, Hon, That gal must be on steroids or something. Either that or someone ate her Twinkies. If I were you, I'd look around for some less volatile girl friends. Anyway, we can always use a new recruit for AUNTIE. Gotta keep those naysayers at bay ya know. Ericka

Karren H
05-16-2006, 06:37 AM
WOW Some friends!! LOL Maybe she's had a bad experience with crossdressers!! But I wouldn't dress up around her or your other friends. You and your GF should take off on a fem weekend and get away from home. Could be a lot of fun! Have a great summer!!

Love Karren

EricaCD
05-16-2006, 09:13 AM
Suggestion: Don't borrow her undies.

Casey Morgan
05-16-2006, 09:31 AM
Those two sound like people to be wary around until you know a little more about what's behind their actions.

There's one thing that's a bit odd, and may alter the dynamic a bit. She is an old roommate but she's in her 40's? What's the story with that? It sounds like I'm missing or misinterpreting something here (like "roommate").

Neith.goddess
05-16-2006, 12:16 PM
yea..she's techincally my roomate because she was my dads roomate and I lived with my dad for a while...

I actually remember steeling her dress along time ago and she was acusing a bunch of people of taking it...without accusing me cause cause she never thought it...

I probibly won't take any of her stuff anytime soon...

I like to shop for my own cloths, dressed as a guy

I get allot of funny reactions, but I mostly shop outside my hometown anyway.

yea...im just frusterated cause I am about to graduate and I have a million+ things on my mind, and aside from that I feel like Im not expressing my true self to anyone...

my GF knows about my dressing, but has always been a little freaked out by it...

I wish I could just go on a en femme holiday

Casey Morgan
05-16-2006, 01:36 PM
Ah. She may be looking out for you in a familial way. Kind of like an adopted nephew. That doesn't make what happened feel any better I'm sure, but she may turn out to be not so hard-lined against your CDing as she appeared.