PDA

View Full Version : okay this is intoxicating

Rachaelgirl39
05-16-2006, 01:17 AM
okay by now many of you know I have gone out once in public to a gay bar...well guess what I did again tonight. IT was incredible I just loved it. another girl helped me to come out of my shell and it was great. I will be back partying again thursday Oh I can't wait until I go. I even got a my a pinch or 2 from the boys. I was so giddy. I loved it so much. Anyway just had to tell about my escapades.

love to all and hugs and many kisses.

Rachael :love:

Delila
05-16-2006, 01:20 AM
Good for you I hope you have many more enjoyable experiences.

trannie T
05-16-2006, 02:29 AM
There's a whole big world outside the closet.

Tracy_Victoria
05-16-2006, 03:05 AM
Glad to here your first times have been fun, some people just don't realise how much of a rush it can be, to be accepted as the person you present as. it's like people accepting your inner self and desires. No matter if your TV/CD/TS MtF or FtM

Good Luck, and Enjoy.

GypsyKaren
05-16-2006, 03:12 AM
Good for you Rachael, oh you just can't beat being out and about, can you?

Karen

Gemma Rhodes
05-16-2006, 03:22 AM
I just love it. Its like a drug to me. I have never taken an illegal drug in my life but I doubt if any would give me a greater buzz than getting out as Gemma.

Karren H
05-16-2006, 06:42 AM
Yeah!!! Those initial outings are a rush and a half!! But if your like me, the longer you go out, the more comfortable you become and the excitement and rush mellows into a wonderful feeling deep inside!! Or maybe I'm just strange...hehehe. But it's a greaat release. Have fun with it!!

Love Karren

KathyT
05-16-2006, 06:51 AM
That is great that you can enjoy yourself.. I have not done that yet.. but hope too... I envy how brave you girls are to do that!

LaceyDee
05-16-2006, 03:23 PM
You are a very brave woman....you go girl!!

rexy
05-16-2006, 08:22 PM
yes girls i have to tell you once you go out. it does get eaiser each time . As for myself my first time was last year in Nov. I WAS SO DANG NERVOUS. but now here I am six months later and I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT , I t is one of the best feelings being out after you get over being so shy and/ or nervous. IT IS SO MUCH FUN!!:thumbsup:

LucyTwitch
05-16-2006, 08:34 PM
Hi

Go for it.

Have not been out since teen years. somthing I must do.

Love
Lucy

Ebonee_Tgirl
05-16-2006, 09:32 PM
Congrats. The rush of going out the first few times is so cool. i was 15 when i first went out fully dressed and couldn't go to a gay club where i'm sure i would have been more at ease. i went out alone to a nearby starbucks. i live in an urban gay friendly area so i was nervous but not scared. i had no negative reaction the first time so i snuck out whenever i could and had me a latte. i tend to dress on the "hot" side (or sleazy to some of you lol) and the biggest rush was seeing boys sneak looks at me or smile at me. A couple tried to have a conversation but my voice wasn't as femme as now so i wasn't very talkative. All in all I loved the feeling of being a girl out in the real world.

When i was 18 i finally got into a gay club and it was like i found my world. Even though i'm not actually attracted to gay guys, i prefer str8, but i found the atmosphere so free and i could just be me without any worries. Unless i got a run in my stockings!

I hope you keep going out if you like it and i guarantee you will feel more comfy with it each time.

Billijo49504
05-16-2006, 10:40 PM
Good for you, hope you have a great time. The bar seen isn't my thing, but I do go shopping dressed.
And Karen, I think we all are a little different...BJ

joanlynn28
05-16-2006, 10:45 PM
Good going, I know that the first step out is a big one. Fortunately for me I live in a big enough city that us T-Girls have our own bar to go out to. You will find the whole range of us transgendered there from just CD to full on drag queen. So if you are ever in the southwest corner of the country drop on in we'll show you a good time.

Barb Valentine
05-16-2006, 10:55 PM
Sounds like you had a great time
Keep us posted

Rachaelgirl39
05-16-2006, 11:12 PM
yeah I don't why I was soo scared. I made some new friends while I was out and they really supported me alot as you all have here. I am so glad that there are many of you all out there. And for those girlsthat have not tried it yet get out there you only live once and you can't go thru life regreting what you should have done or wanted to do, thi sis girl is out and she is gonna stay out.

Rachael :tongueout :D :hugs:

KelleyTGirl
05-18-2006, 10:50 AM
How I envy you. *smile*

Joanna0909a
05-18-2006, 06:17 PM
Hi Rachael,
Like others I know that rush, and as been said, the more you go out the easier it is. I do not do bars, but love to shop. And the simple fact is that the first time someone says "ma'am" or refers to you as "she" or "her", weill, you are over the top.

Enjoy!
Hugs,
Joanna