PDA

View Full Version : love stephanie's anklets

christine55
11-15-2004, 02:54 AM
Stephanies pink anklets in her avatar are so cute I just had to try to find some. I could only find white ones not nearly as cute as her pink ones. Also found some glue on nails that are actually large enough and not so curved they cannot be glued on. The proof will come tomorrow when I have to remove them.
Hugs, Christine

http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/anklets.jpg . http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/nails.jpg

Sharon
11-15-2004, 03:41 AM
Lovely nails Christine! Do you do them yourself? If so, you do a great job.

Julie
11-15-2004, 05:03 AM
Here's my daily Christine picture with the bonus of an extra one thrown in.

I love the socks but do not wear them although if I could get some that fit my feet I might just do so.

Very nice nails Christine.

JJ

Wendy me
11-15-2004, 06:43 AM
love the nails , socks are cute, i only were socks with my 4 inch heel work boots (shopping is work)

Elinor
11-15-2004, 09:41 AM
Lovely nails Christine! Nice colour

JennyCD
11-15-2004, 10:25 AM
Very pretty nails. I just bought some polish that looks exactly that color. I wish I could do my fingernails. Very nice.

Sharon
11-15-2004, 01:47 PM
Here's my daily Christine picture with the bonus of an extra one thrown in.

I love the socks but do not wear them although if I could get some that fit my feet I might just do so.

Very nice nails Christine.

JJ

Julie,
I found some at the Hanes site(HanesNow?, HanesOne?). They had anklets and kneesocks in many colors ("colours" for you Brits out there -- what is with the extra letters in your words anyway? But I digress...) and they had them for my size 11 feet.

StephanieCD
11-15-2004, 02:55 PM
as an American I've always said they don't have extra letters in their words it's that America was pioneered by the only people dumb enough to get on the boat and, thusly, couldn't spell properly. Then, not being able to admit it, we changed it - or, as is popular in America - we Americanized it ;)

I'm proud to be a decendant of half-wits ;)

Sad to say, hun, those aren't my feet though... just wish I had the outfit though... glad you like!