PDA

View Full Version : Four days!

coral_s
11-15-2004, 09:21 AM
I have the house to myself for the next four days and nights and intend to be dressed en-femme for this time. Hopefully there will be no unexpected problems or visitors. I have not had this opportunity before and am going to make the most of it, even wearing lingerie under my jeans and sweatshirts when out and about, fortunately the weather is cold at the moment so everyone is wearing a couple of layers of clothing.

I have manged to acquire a small wardrobe of dresses, skirts and tops, along with sufficient underwear. I am not taking bets on whether or not I actually complete the four days, but it is going to be fun making the attempt!

Wendy me
11-15-2004, 09:27 AM
go for it girl enjoy your slefe

Julie
11-15-2004, 09:27 AM
Coral, have a great 4 days and enjoy the attempt. Just do what you want to do and try all your small wardrobe of femme clothes, I hope you get on OK. You'll have to let us know how you got on now you've told us, we're a nosey lot here. :D

JJ

Tamara C.
11-15-2004, 09:43 AM
Coral, Just have fun and enjoy!! Before you get started why don't you go do a little shopping and pick up a few new things to mix in, that is always exciting!! Hope you enjoy your 4 days and really allow yourself to let go.
Tamara.

JennyCD
11-15-2004, 10:11 AM
Sounds like fun, have a nice time

coral_s
11-15-2004, 01:28 PM
Eight hours now, and I feel fantastic. This is the longest time that I have been dressed for some years. The only problem is that I am totally distracted(bra straps slipping off the shoulders do not help!) and cannot concentrate on anything else. I managed to get some essential laundry done for tomorrow but little else. The addictiveness of this place is another major issue (but a nice one! ).
;)

Julie
11-15-2004, 01:33 PM
Me thinks Coral is discovering how contagious this place is. Only 8 hours gone with 88 more to go, what condition will she be in after 4 days? :D

JJ

Sharon
11-15-2004, 01:34 PM
I'm happy you're having fun Coral! Just three and a half quick days to go, so make the most of them.
Sharon

coral_s
11-16-2004, 10:23 AM
Me thinks Coral is discovering how contagious this place is. Only 8 hours gone with 88 more to go, what condition will she be in after 4 days? :D

JJ
Julie,
Afternoon of day two. I have calmed down a bit from yesterday and am trying to reduce my addiction to this board and get some other things done, but I am not being very successful.

Julie
11-16-2004, 01:06 PM
Julie,
Afternoon of day two. I have calmed down a bit from yesterday and am trying to reduce my addiction to this board and get some other things done, but I am not being very successful.

Coral, I didn't expect anything different, you've got the bug. :D

JJ

coral_s
11-16-2004, 01:15 PM
Julie,
Yes, I have got the bug. I had to run some errands at lunchtime and bought a wig (my first). It is long, far longer than I have ever had my own hair. It is so distracting as it keeps falling across my face. I admire girls who can manage long hair permanently. :)

Jennifer in CO
11-16-2004, 05:04 PM
Julie,
my hair is at the small of my back. In a braid (any kind) you can handle it quite easily. Is when its loose its always in your face instead of behind you!!!

Jennifer

coral_s
11-17-2004, 10:01 AM
Sitting at the computer a few minutes ago, when I heard some clatterring noises at the side of the house. It was the window cleaner heading for the kitchen window at the rear. I had to make a quick dash to the box room where I had my femme clothes and a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, swapped the skirt for jeans, took off the wig and put on the sweatshirt and carpet slippers.

After I had paid him I realised that my hosiery was probably visible, but I don't think he noticed either that or my slight bust from the padded bra.

As if I needed another adrenaline rush!

Wendy me
11-17-2004, 10:27 AM
ah the stripper in you came out LOL welcome the rush the feedom the thirll just be your slefe enjoy been their , done that..............got the ..............

coral_s
11-19-2004, 07:25 AM
My four days are now over and it is time to pack away my things and revert to man-mode until another opportunity presents itself.

The first day passed in a bit of an adrenaline rush, but then I settled down and was no longer acting and thinking like someome with ADHD.

Things I have enjoyed:
Long hair falling on my shoulders and back whilst wearing a spaghetti strap nightdress.
The wind getting under my skirt when wearing stockings.
The fact that the feeling of nylon on my legs is just as good at the end of the day as as the beinning.

Things I have found out:
Boobs can get in the way when you are not used to having them and change your balance.
Wearing heels changes the way you walk.
The combination of these is a very stimulating experience.

Would I have gone on longer if I could - probably.
Would I do it again - Yes
Has it changed my outlook on life - difficult to say, but all experiences will have some effect even if they are not immediately noticeable.
Will it change the way I live - No, other influences are more important and I do not want to hurt those close to me.

One thing that amazes me is amount of change on this forum and the number of things that have happened over the last four days.
The amount of help, love and support that is shown between 99% of us makes the addiction to this place worthwhile.

Julie
11-19-2004, 12:47 PM
Coral, it was interesting reading your summary of your 4 days en femme, if you trawl through some of these threads you'll see many of the girls here have had similar conclusions to yours.

JJ

Sharon
11-19-2004, 03:29 PM
So glad you had a good four days Coral. I certainly hope you have another opportunity real soon.
Sharon