PDA

View Full Version : How often do you get dressed?

Jill
05-10-2004, 06:59 AM
It's monday morning, and for a lot of people around the world, this is the worst part of the week. But for me, it's one of the best. I have three room mates, and all of them are out of the place by 8:30 and won't be home for several hours. So you know what that means! I get several hours to myself to get dressed on mondays, tuesdays and wednesdays. So about three times a week of quality dressing up. How about everyone else?

Beverly591
05-10-2004, 07:54 AM
Dressing for me comes in two forms: the one in which i manage to wear panties or nylons and a camisole or bra underneath my clothes while at work. In this form, then I can say I am dressed almost every day. In the other mode, where I dig out all my favourite clothes and accessories and get all dolled up for a few hours, that only happens on occasions in which i can plan it...sometimes twice in two weeks or once in three weeks...Oh, and I guess now you can add a third category, one in which my female partner asks me to put on lingerie before making love...but this is relatively new and i am still compiling statistics! lol...cheers everyone, Bill

Julie
05-10-2004, 08:35 AM
Hi Jill,

It seems we are both enjoying the solitude of an empty house right now. I just finished getting dressed and soon will have to be putting this time into permanent format (pictures). I can't dress everyday because my face can't handle close shavings two days in a row. Sometimes I even have to wait for a third day. I'm finicky like that. I have to achieve the best look I can. ;)

After the photo shoot I'll post some more shots to my website (if I get any good ones, it's so hard being photographer and model at the same time).

http://illinoismatmen.com/images/emoticons/Julie_sig.gif

Here's a link to today's photoshoot :rolleyes: : http://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/welcome/recent_photos_5-04.htm

Nicole-InPanties
05-10-2004, 09:10 AM
I am all dressed up right now... and it feel great!!! Like you I have the house all to myself I have on a sexy little tight outfit. I am dressed from head to toe. I am going to buy a web cam so I can show all you girls just how good I look all dressed up... The way I feel right now means it time to play...lol

Ivana
05-10-2004, 09:58 AM
It's monday morning, and for a lot of people around the world, this is the worst part of the week. But for me, it's one of the best. I have three room mates, and all of them are out of the place by 8:30 and won't be home for several hours. So you know what that means! I get several hours to myself to get dressed on mondays, tuesdays and wednesdays. So about three times a week of quality dressing up. How about everyone else?
:) Right now its Monday morning and I'm alone as my wife has left for work. I told her I was staying for a while. Anyway here I am dressed-up in a pale yellow babydoll, white lace push-up bra and matching panties and garterbelt. I am also wearing a pair of sheer nude thigh-highs. Desses to kill! It's good to know that Monday mornings are favorites for other CDs. Love.

Ivana

Lee
05-10-2004, 10:20 AM
I work nights so all day I stay dressed as a girl.I also wear a sports bra and panties under my work clothes.I feel wonderful.Thanks to all the girls on this forum.I love my new life!!!

Lani
05-10-2004, 10:21 AM
Hi Jill,
I dress as much as I can when no one is at home. At this moment, I am typing this wearing a black bodyshaper, black nylon slip, white nylon panties, natural coloured hold up stockings, suede skirt and black blouse. Love Lani.

Stelli
05-10-2004, 10:31 AM
I do not work on mondays and tuesdays. Sunday evening I get dressed and sometimes I stay like that for two days. Just changing of course. But that is just recent.

I am dressed now and with full makeup, but I will need to go now. I am almost at verge to go as is. It feels so normal. But I know I would not do it.

I usually get ready for the late night. During the day on my free days I would do housework dressed.

Rachel_740
05-10-2004, 10:31 AM
Hi Girls,

I dress most evenings when I get home from work. I also wear panties to work now, so always have something fem on. At the moment I am wearing a black satin skirt, pink tee shirt and purple panties - feels great, a real relaxant after a hard(???? me, work hard, lol) days work.

Love Rachel
xxx

Stelli
05-10-2004, 10:41 AM
Hi Jill,

It seems we are both enjoying the solitude of an empty house right now. I just finished getting dressed and soon will have to be putting this time into permanent format (pictures). I can't dress everyday because my face can't handle close shavings two days in a row. Sometimes I even have to wait for a third day. I'm finicky like that. I have to achieve the best look I can. ;)

After the photo shoot I'll post some more shots to my website (if I get any good ones, it's so hard being photographer and model at the same time).

http://illinoismatmen.com/images/emoticons/Julie_sig.gif

Julie, I find foundation to help me avoid rush after close shaving. If I do not apply cream and foundation I often get rush and I cannot shave same as you for two or three days as skin gets too irritated. I have discovered that some foundations (liquid powder) do have some antiinflamatory ingredients that help skin not to get irritated and I have no rush. Also when I put foundation I tend not to touch my face afterwards which also helps a lot. If I do not dress for a while I let beard to grow. This relaxes skin too. At least with me. By now I have only one day of itching when the beard grows after close shave and after that everything is feeling ok. I shave only to dress.

Bernadina
05-10-2004, 08:56 PM

Only once month in style. Usually for a Girls Night Out dinner. The rest of the time, lounging in a dress in the evenings. I alway wear panties, have my nails painted (coloured on toes and neutral on my fingers) and if its cool enough, I wear stockings. And of course, a nighty to bed.

- Dina

Betsy
05-10-2004, 09:13 PM
Hi Jill,

This is my first post and a good place to start...I wouldn't be on this site if I wasn't dressed right now. So here I am! I only get rare occasions to fully dress head-to-toe: once a month maybe. However, now I'm travelling out of town on business and I brought an outfit with me :) so everynight I'll be rushing to the hotel room to get sexy!

A-line frilly skirt, fish-nets, thigh-high black 4.5" heel boots...and I feel great. My biggest thrill will be when room service is delivered :eek:

Wish I could dress more, although I do try on high-heels, dress boots a few times a month (NYC it's no big deal).

Hugs to my new girlfriends!

tanya31
05-28-2004, 01:34 AM
[QUOTE=Jill]It's monday morning, and for a lot of people around the world, this is the worst part of the week. But for me, it's one of the best. I have three room mates, and all of them are out of the place by 8:30 and won't be home for several hours. So you know what that means! I get several hours to myself to get dressed on mondays, tuesdays and wednesdays. So about three times a week of quality dressing up. How about everyone else?[/ i too have 3 room mates like u i work at night and thay work days so i can dress up allmost evey day :) :)

CDKathy
05-28-2004, 07:51 AM
Lately, I've been getting up around 6:00 AM. This gives me about 2 hours to dress in any manner I choose before the rest of the household comes to life. I usually try to lay out my wardrobe before I retire for the night so that I can dress quickly in the morning and enjoy as much of that time as possible.

Since I have access to my bedroom via the back stairway from the garage, this allows me to put on a nice dress or skirt/top or whatever along with a wig and go downstairs without passing by the other bedrooms or disturbing anyone.

On nice mornings, I frequently take my first cup of coffee out on the front porch and just sit and enjoy. It is a lovely time of the day.

Then I just change into a pair of my plain girl jeans and athletic shoes, remove the wig and comb my hair, change to a unisex top of some kind and I'm ready to greet the rest of the family while still wearing mostly girl clothes all day.

With a gown or girlie PJs at night I'd say I was dressed 24/7. :)

eleventhdr
05-28-2004, 01:10 PM
Not very often anymore which realy hurts as that is what i would really like to do Oh well!?.

Nina
05-29-2004, 02:35 AM
I only get dressed about once every 2 weeks when my girlfriend is at work and this is driving me mad as I want to be dressed all the time. Oh well I can always look at my photo's and dream.

elizabethb1
05-29-2004, 04:23 AM
I usually dress whenever my wife is out shopping, or working. I'm semi-retired and my wife is also a retired school teacher. There are times when she substitutes. When I know she is gone all day. I'm usually ready to get dress as soon as leaves the house. It makes feel so sexy. I just love to stay dress up until she about to arrive home. I love to try on some of her blouses and dressses.I do have a few of my own. I'm slowly buy my own sexy outfits. I could just go on and on, but I had better finish this answer. Love and Kisses Sexy :)

claira
06-04-2004, 08:05 AM
i have two kids so i dont get a chance very often.and my wife wont let me go all the way.i get to wear panties.all the time to work.and told a few girls at work.at night sometimes i get to wear teddies. i dont realy wear bras.unless there my wifes.and i dont have a deffint size.never realy tryed though.like to wear clothes though. and exploring the bras.love panties :D :D :D

newfemale
06-04-2004, 01:14 PM
I am never not dressed, even at the doctors. I am always en femme!

Jenny
06-04-2004, 02:25 PM
I am like several of you in that I am almost always a little dressed en femme. I (almost) always wear panties everyday. I often wear girl's jeans as my regular jeans maybe 2-3 times a week. When I come home from work, I often change into girl's short shorts or capris or workout clothes (leotard or unitard or girl's bike shorts) for the evening. To get more dressed up I may put on a mini-skirt to wear during the evening along with a bra and tee top. I do this maybe once or twice a week, more on the weekend. I don't very often get at all way dressed up with nylons and dresses or more formal clothes. I guess I mostly wear what I would like to be able to wear as my everyday clothes. On the weekends I may change outfits several times a day depending on my mood. I dress much more en femme on the weekends, almost always girl's jeans or shorts and tops.

diane
06-04-2004, 04:25 PM
I dress up about once a month. Full dress that is. A couple of evenings a week I'll throw on some stockings or pantyhose and heels just for the silky and sexy feel while watching TV. Although I have to admit I get distracted looking at my legs and often miss what is going on with the show!

jill_cd_girl
06-04-2004, 06:18 PM
I get dressed very rarely. Sometimes I go through a month where I dress three to 5 times a week, hours at a time. But it's been almost 6 months since I last dressed. For two weeks during the winter I was constantly dressed. The main reason is that things get so busy that it's hard. I think it's long over due and I will be dressing next week (perhaps this weekend).

:)

Ronda_Kaye
06-04-2004, 07:50 PM
I dress most evenings when I get home from work. I also wear panties to work now, so always have something fem on. On my days off, i clean and cook and do what ever a woman has to do on her days off, lol, a woman's work is never done! :D

pedebra
06-05-2004, 04:47 AM
I try to wear panties and stockings or pantyhose every day. I only get to wear a bra if I am in my car. The only problem is that I have to change to men's underwear before I get home. Lately, I've started to wear women's
running shorts (short) and a sports bra for my morning ( 5:00 AM ) run.

Debra

KrystynaVA
06-05-2004, 06:34 AM
It seems unlike many others here that I am lucky to live alone so I have the freedom to dress when the mood calls me to womanhood.

These days that is everyday. After work and a bike ride I come home to bath, shave and stuble below my eyebrows, touchup and other little thing that is out of place and dress en femme for whatever needs to be done or just lounging around with Spencer my cat. I usually do my nails which I hate to undo the next morning before work. I always have my toenails painted which stay painted throughtout the day.

I also have both my ears pierced, the left ear twice and always have rings or studs in them.

Love to all,

Charley

PaulaJeanette
06-05-2004, 08:42 PM
Ladies:

Today is the second day in a row I've worn panties over an extended period of time. Usually, I only get to dress sporadically, maybe once or twice a week and only for an hour or so. However, this weekend I made it a point to wear my wife's panties under my briefs. Last night, we made love while we both wore matching panties...it was great!!! Later, I decided to sleep in them. In the morning as she was doing the laundry, I changed into another pair and gave her the ones I slept in. Hopefully, but very slowly, I think she is beginning to accept and be comfortable with this level of my crossdressing. That's the reason I'm pushing with the hope that she'll let me wear panties regularly under my clothes.

I really long for the day when I can introduce and she accepts my wearing a bra and other lingerie. As others have suggested to go slow, I don't think I'll shock her with wearing my breast forms.

Those of you who are single and have SO's who accept your crossdressing are blessed.

Hugs and kisses,

Paula J.

petticoatguy
06-05-2004, 08:53 PM
i get dressed mainly on weekends when my whole family is out though i still wear panties and sometmes corsets and bustiers under my work clothes i love wearing my 100 yard petticoat and twirling outside in my sissy dress

Meryl
06-06-2004, 11:42 PM
I usually dress full at night while surfing the net and while family is asleep, but I always like to have panties on during the day :) .

- Meryl