PDA

View Full Version : how do you conseal your " dead giveaways"?

Noel Chimes
05-16-2006, 09:13 PM
I need some assistance from the "beauty squad". I'm in the process of moving to a new neighborhood, which means no one knows me. (Yahoo).The problem is that I still have quite a few "trademarks" that are a definate giveaway. (i.e. very BIG apple):OMG: most I can CONSEAL. But what can i do to make the apple less noticeable? :be: Any suggestions?
Sincerly,
Noel

Billijo49504
05-16-2006, 10:58 PM
Bulky turtle neck sweaters, for in the cold weather. But in the summer, I don't know what to suggest.

Tracy_Victoria
05-17-2006, 12:50 AM
a very stylish choker may suit your needs (but there not in fashion now sadly), other than that it that or high lacy tops to break up the lines.

EricaCD
05-17-2006, 07:09 AM
Fortunately summer weight sweaters seem to be in this year; you might be able to find a couple in mock turtleneck styles.

TGMarla
05-17-2006, 07:13 AM
Perhaps a very nice stylish scarf?

Bev06 GG
05-17-2006, 07:17 AM
Perhaps a very nice stylish scarf?
Clever U Marla. Great minds think alike. I often wear a chiffon scarf round my neck and theyre always in fashion. Get one to match your outfit and your quids in, they look just great.
BEVxxxx

Sharon
05-17-2006, 07:52 AM
Perhaps trying to divert attention from your neck to another part of your face, particularly the eyes and hair, will help if you would prefer not to keep your neck covered in warmer conditions.

Take a few extra minutes each day and do your eyes up as exquisitely as you can. Then, maybe have your hair (or wig) styled so that it also draws eyes upward.

Then, try not to swallow.:p Sorry.:o