PDA

View Full Version : Breast development

Ashleigh
11-15-2004, 12:52 PM
I have just recently been able to come out of the closet, at least with my wife who has surprisingly accepted my situation. She has assisted me in several aspects of letting my female side out. I do need to know however, how does one develop breasts safely. I know there are many scam out there. Can anyone help? This is the first forum I have ever joined so I am learning as I go. Thanks! Ashleigh. :)

Julie
11-15-2004, 12:58 PM
Ashleigh, firstly welcome to this forum, I hope you enjoy it here. Secondly if you go into a forum search there are some that cover this issue, if you have trouble I'm sure one of the girl wizzards here will come up with a link for you.

JJ

Ashleigh
11-15-2004, 01:01 PM
Ashleigh, firstly welcome to this forum, I hope you enjoy it here. Secondly if you go into a forum search there are some that cover this issue, if you have trouble I'm sure one of the girl wizzards here will come up with a link for you.

JJ
Thanks. I will try.
Ashleigh

Sharon
11-15-2004, 01:18 PM
Hi Ashleigh! Welcome to the club!
The safest way to develop breasts is with the help of a licensed therapist and/or physician. I would advise against anything artificial(silicone, saline implants) unless you're absolutely positive about the surgeon"s credentials and abilities. Hormones are probably the best route that I'm aware of, but -- please! -- do so only under the guidance and supervision of a doctor! There are just too many risks otherwise.
Sharon

crispy
11-15-2004, 11:26 PM
if you want to research it, try a search for 'trannyweb' and go to their hormone city forum, or 'transgender board'.

there are lots of girls there using hormones and taking advice from each other. They usually end up taking a physician's advice if they are serious.

if you PM me I can tell you what I am doing, but I cannot recommend doing it without medical supervision.

christine55
11-16-2004, 01:42 AM
I have read from many reputable sources that the herbal hormones being sold out there do not help at all and may do harm. As has been said above it is important to take this step under the guidance of a reputable doctor. Heart, liver and other organ damage has been a common result of girls trying to do it on the cheap.
Hugs, Christine

DonnaT
11-16-2004, 07:08 AM
I know one person who used a hormone cream that worked for her, only problem was she lost interest in CDing. Doesn't happen to everyone but medical supervision would be of utmost importance.

Wendy me
11-16-2004, 07:15 AM
most definaly see a thearepest and a doctor it's your health and life

mchelle
11-16-2004, 08:59 AM
ive read a few of the posts regarding this. how do you bring it up w a dr? i dont go to a dr except if really sick, so its been a few yrs.
and im wondering as i read about the creams, hormones etc...
i just want a little not a lot.

Danielle1960
11-16-2004, 09:12 AM
I've had good luck with herbal products. If you
would like info PM me and I'll let you know what
I'm doing.

I started with nothing and am at a B cup in six
months.
Danielle :)

ChristineRenee
11-16-2004, 09:21 AM
This is risky business and not something that should be undertaken without the knowledge of what is involved. If it is something you truly want...and I emphasize that point strongly, I would recommend first discussing it with a therapist who then can refer you to a medical doctor who then can ultimately place you on HRT. This is what I have done and no way would I have undertaken this without supervision from the medical community. The after effects are pretty much irreversible too so again, make sure that this is a lifestyle path that you truly desire to undertake. You absolutely can't do this on the cheap either and the risks are extremely high if you try to do this totally on your own as well.

Best of luck to you in achieving your desired goal...and be careful in the process!

Love,
Christine Renee

BobbieG
11-16-2004, 11:14 AM
Definitly see a doctor, I am very lucky to have an SO who is a doc. There can be some very dire complications if you try this on your own.

Ashleigh
11-16-2004, 11:20 AM
First of all, thanks to all who have and who will respond. This is great! I will do copious amounts of research so an informed decision can be made. Also thanks for redirecting me from the web pages indicating breast growth from all the different mediums "available" that can be done on our own. ;)
By the way, why won't my profile picture show up???

ieya
11-16-2004, 12:54 PM
As others stated seek medical assistance.

I went onto hormone cream without actually telling the doctor but after sound advice i went and saw him. He told me to continue for 4 more weeks on the cream just so that my body got used to the hormone invasion. After this and getting myself a therapist which i have yet to meet i will be going onto a HRT course under supervision of the Doctor and therapist.

Be totally WARNED unless you intend to go beyond your male position to that of female position DONT DO IT. As there will be no way back once you start.

love ieya
xxxxxxxxxxx

Jennifer in CO
11-16-2004, 05:59 PM
Ash,
To add a continuing comment to this tread, are you prepard to change your life?
I took hormones for nearly 2 years in the late 70's as a part of a study on asthmatics and hormones and their effect (no progestrone or anything to stop testosterone production). One little problem tho. I was on a kidney med at the time (from the time I was 13 till several years past all this happening) that had a side effect "in minimal case studies" in that it also blocked testosterone production. So, estrogen, although not intended, had its full effect on me. Not that I minded at first, I was a crossdresser and thought this would be a good way to get a little bit of breast diffenition without "going all the way". Well, it didn't stop. At around 8 months I had what I was hoping to have after the 2 years. At the end of that 1st summer, I knew I would be in trouble the next.
In May of the following year, I was "outed" durring a chemical spill at work that got all over my clothes. Under my shirt I had on a bra, tight t shirt and an outer, loose button-up shirt. I was a solid 32A and headed towards B at the time. Because of my height and weight (6',135#), other changes wern't noticed as much but they were happening. But it was a bit of a shock to my co-workers to see my chest. I took several days off to let things settle, had several conversations with the head of HR who had several conversations with my Dr. who had several conversations with me...and HR..and so on... My employer was great. On the 2nd or 3rd day (dont rememeber), the Head of HR called informing me that a meeting had been held in my work area, my situation (per my Dr and the "side effect" of the medical study) explained, and that I was to come back to work attired as comfortable as I wished. At first I went with no bra..just my usual shirts. After a week, HR called me in and asked if I minded wearing a bra as I was a bit distracting to the staff (ok, I had VERY pert little breasts). Long story short, by the middle of that summer, I was head to toe and skin out crossed dressed (although was I?) and no one said a thing, usually wearing typical feminine summer attire.
After 6 years of basicly living full time as a girl, I (and at the request of my wife) transisioned back to living as a male. It was VERY hard. If I had known what was going to happen in the beginning, I most likely never would have started. It took till the late 80's and a trip to National Jewish in Denver to get my asthma straight'nd out. The blessing of this was, by starting on a steriod theropy, caused me to gain 60# (over 2 years) and finally made the breasts go-away by turning them, or better, making them look-like well developed pec muscles. I could finally go out in the summer without a shirt for the 1st time in almost 10 years. I could wear "regular" shirts, such that I didn't have to wear a sports bra to keep things (34B kinda things) hidden.
I can now wear a bra IF I want to..and not have to! My daughters can give me hugs and not have to wonder why Dad is wearing a bra (the oldest was told a few things about the past...but very little).
So, sorry to get long winded, but DON'T start this path unless your prepared to live with the consequences.

"been there-done that" Jennifer