PDA

View Full Version : Slumber Party Outfit

JennyCD1250
11-15-2004, 01:04 PM
Hi girls. I'm planning to go to a slumber party with other local girls. Was planning to get this outfit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63855&item=5339327578&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I think it's CUTE!!! I was planning to go with the whole set, lace socks, heels and all.

What do you think?

Jenny

Julie
11-15-2004, 01:08 PM
Welcome Jenny, with an outfit like that I can't see much slumbering beind done, can you? :D

JJ

Sharon
11-15-2004, 01:11 PM
Wow, I hope you'll have something there to keep you warm. :)
I like it, but I promise not to bid against you.

genevieve_ohara
11-15-2004, 01:48 PM
if you can wear that, you have a body that I'll never ever ever have.

Welcome!

G

Natasha Anne
11-15-2004, 02:34 PM
Love it, go get it before I do :)

StephanieCD
11-15-2004, 02:50 PM
I really hate to be a pessimist, and Jenny I'm sorry if you're a real person... but we recently had an unwelcome person peddling stuff on ebay and this seems oddly like unimaginitive marketing through customer impersonation. The seller of that item has one feedback, meaning they're new. This poster has one post, meaning they're new. And compare the post to the description of the item:

From the description of the item:

you'll be ready for your first sleep-over and be assured that no one there will be a cute as you!

From the original post:

Hi girls. I'm planning to go to a slumber party with other local girls. Was planning to get this outfit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ssPageName=WDVW

I think it's CUTE!!! I was planning to go with the whole set, lace socks, heels and all.

Hmmm... slumber party... cute... the item's keywords contain " Sissy Boy, Transgender, Crossdresser" - I bet someone's setting up to sell plus size lingerie to cross dressers on ebay.

Again, Jenny, if you're real, I apologize. But for a first post I'd expect something less sales-y. But don't worry, we won't bid agaist you - you go for it girl, I hope you win!

JennyCD1250
11-15-2004, 04:58 PM
Thank you for the replies ladies. Yes, I'm new here. No, I have nothing to do with the E-bay seller. That seller has a fairly new website from what I gather so it does no surprise me that it is also new at E-Bay. I'm certainly NOT in the lingerie business (other than wearing it!!!!!).

Now to the good stuff. Yes, I think I can wear it. The seller has plus sizes and I have other cami's from the same manufacturer. The secret to wearing it, 5/week workouts! There is a price to pay for a nice figure.

Now, its almost time for today's workout, so, bi bi.

Hugs,

Jenny

Rachel Ann
11-15-2004, 05:12 PM
Welcome to the family, Jenny!

--------------------------------------

Thought about how to show eBay items without making it seem commercial:

"Download" the (enlarged) picture only with right-click / save picture as.
Put in photobucket or attach it to your website (it can be invisible there) and post a link to that.

You also don't have to worry about competing bidders from the board, unless somebody actually asks for the link (you can always misdirect them :p ).

JennyCD
11-15-2004, 05:15 PM
Very cute. Looks like something I'd buy myself. And welcome to yet another Jenny :)

Wendy Seymone
11-15-2004, 06:27 PM
It certainly looks great on that model.
I'm sure you'll be a hit at the party!!

StephanieCD
11-15-2004, 07:26 PM
Well Jenny, you have my apologies - I never expected to hear from you again! Sorry for my pesimism, I've been on a bunch of forums and so on over the years and it's always a shame when the marketeers move in, ya know?

*sigh* I'll keep my mouth shut from now on!

Wenda
11-15-2004, 09:14 PM
Looks great Jenny. I know that everything is easier to wear when you are in shape. Wendy, wow, is that you in your avatar? if it is, where did you get your hair and makeup counselling. awesome. wenda.

StephanieCD
11-15-2004, 09:18 PM
I wondered that myself.... then I checked out the site.

Nice to meet you, Wendy!

Chrissycd
11-15-2004, 09:58 PM
where's the party?
;)

JennyCD1250
11-18-2004, 12:09 PM
Steph:

Apologies accepted. Can't blame you anyway.

For those wondering about the party, a few of us meet for different "theme" parties every so often. Formals, teen, ballet, you name it. Its a slumber party this time around. Only difference from a real slumber party, football is on TV.

The other Jenny

Paula A
11-18-2004, 12:25 PM
I think its a great little outfit, good luck winning the auction.

If you don't win I found a great little place called 3 wishes lingerie with lots of theme outfits and the prices are pretty good too.

Slumber party huh? You wont be getting much sleep will you....

have fun at the party

Paula A
11-18-2004, 12:26 PM
Welcome O' Jenny

I think its a great little outfit, good luck winning the auction.

If you don't win I found a great little place called 3 wishes lingerie with lots of theme outfits and the prices are pretty good too.

Slumber party huh? You wont be getting much sleep will you....

have fun at the party

Wendy me
11-18-2004, 01:08 PM
jenny that loos hot .........don't catch a draft

babe4life
11-18-2004, 01:45 PM
Hi Jenny,

Welcome!

Love,
Vicky

crispy
11-18-2004, 10:58 PM
I've bought lots on ebay, and recommended some to the girls here. Nobody accused me of peddling.

Lighten up folks.

Its a lovely outfit. Enjoy.