PDA

View Full Version : Sidenote: Almost outed myself to my father

steffie39
05-17-2006, 02:58 PM
Hi girls,

When I posted my pics, I almost forgot to include a funny sidenote. When I was there at the club my cell phone rang. I reached in my purse and answered it and stepped away from the table. I talked to my dad (who does not know Steffie lol) for about 2 minutes. As I was still on the phone with him, I turned around and didn't see my purse in the spot it was at 2 minutes earlier. I exclaimed out loud (and simultaneously into the phone): "Where's my purse!"

As it turns out one of the CDers moved it away a few feet and everything was OK. Luckily my dad is a little bit hard of hearing (he's 83) and he didn't hear what I said. It would have been a bit of a predicament if he did though. lol I don't forsee he and Steffie ever meeting. I guess I let my guard down for a second.

Steffie

Janelle Young
05-17-2006, 04:09 PM
That was funny. I think it was you kept your guard up. I can't say this from personal experience as I have never been out in public as a lady, but I think you need to be that lady the entire time out. So I think you did the right thing, just at the wrong time.

EricaCD
05-17-2006, 04:45 PM
Hilarious (given that it seems to have a happy ending). Thanks for sharing :)

Erica

Sherrie
05-17-2006, 05:37 PM
That is pretty funny. I can imagine myself doing the same thing. My dad doesnt know about me either.

SherriePall
05-17-2006, 05:58 PM
Steffie -- Just goes to show you how easy it is to slip up. Good thing it wasn't an unsuspecting wife on the other end.

PaulaJeanette
05-17-2006, 06:12 PM
Whenever I'm ending a post or response online, I am always extra careful to NOT type my male signature or name.

Also, whenever I visit any websites associated with crossdressing, I make it a routine practice to clear the brower history files AND browser cache to prevent outing myself to the rest of my family. Although my wife is aware of my crossdressing, I don't believe she would be receptive to my chatting with other crossdressers or visiting any website.

What do your spouses think about your chatting with other crossdressers?

Hugs,

PaulaJeanette

trannie T
05-17-2006, 10:55 PM
Best be careful when using a camera phone, dad may be hard of hearing but he's not blind

Barb Valentine
05-17-2006, 11:09 PM
Hi Steffie
That was good :lol2:

nibel
05-18-2006, 12:25 AM
Whenever I'm ending a post or response online, I am always extra careful to NOT type my male signature or name.

Also, whenever I visit any websites associated with crossdressing, I make it a routine practice to clear the brower history files AND browser cache to prevent outing myself to the rest of my family. Although my wife is aware of my crossdressing, I don't believe she would be receptive to my chatting with other crossdressers or visiting any website.

What do your spouses think about your chatting with other crossdressers?

Hugs,

PaulaJeanette

I have no problem with signatures since I never use one, but I do the same in the matter of clearing history, cache and so on...

One day I remember I was in a working trip with a co-worker and he brough his notebook so we could give some finishing touches at the presentation we would do later... It happens that while he was discussing something work related to the local employees, and since I had finished my business there, I though of playing solitaire a little while waiting. But then moved by curiosity and seeing no one was around I've started looking for dirty things... lol

To keep this story short... his recycle bin was filled with stuff, including some tv sex movies (!!!)... I'm not into this stuff so I just closed the screen and go back playing some games. I don't wanna know what kind of guy he is, I just thought "Well, glad to see I'm not the only weird around."

Usually this things are gay oriented and I'm straight, and even if it was some kind of hetero sex movie which I doubt I don't would want to watch it either. I also don't want to him to know that I know, so I've kept my mouth shut. Actually I'm quite xenophobic in this matter... I only talk about this in the internet and yet I don't want to do it very often, and don't even think about meeting other dressers in person.

Anyway, this story should serve as a lesson for everybody who doesn't want to be discovered... being cautious is never enough :P

Caitlintgsd
05-18-2006, 12:59 AM
Steffie -- Just goes to show you how easy it is to slip up. Good thing it wasn't an unsuspecting wife on the other end.

There's been a few mornings when my wife (who gets up earlier than the kids) says "You left your purse and your hair on the dining room table last night" Oops, guess it is rather easy to slip up.

Clare
05-18-2006, 02:56 AM
... I exclaimed out loud (and simultaneously into the phone): "Where's my purse!"Steffie, I can just imagine that as very normal. All you did was change one word from the normal male response - PURSE! It was after all your possession and you called it by it's name. Good to see you have no inhibitions when out-n-bout.