PDA

View Full Version : Got together with my sister....

janelle
05-17-2006, 04:06 PM
:D Hi Ladies, WOW,WOW. It finally happened, my sister & i got together for most of the day. Got to her place & she could not believe it was me. She thought someone else did my make up( wonderful hints from the beauty club)& (my make overs) & she could not believe that i could put a outfit together so nice. She took pictures & when i get a copy i'll have to see about getting them on here.
Anyways sat & had a pop(soda) & had some girl talk. Then we went & picked up my new corset,Can't wait to try it. Then we went to the dress barn got a few tops & a skirt. The nice thing there was they are looking for an asst. manager & my sister has no job so she get to talk with the manager on thursday afternoon:D :) . After that we ate a fast food place got some looks but who cared it was the best day of my life. Walked around a park & chatted then went back to her place where she gave me a nice white silk blouse & a gold necklace. We hugged each other & i started to cry. She said sis don't cry your mascara will run. We laughed 7 i did have a couple of tears but it was great.
On the way home i thought my day was done & guess what, thats right dinner needed to be let go. I stopped at atruck stop & asked where the rest room was, she sent me right to the ladies room, afirst outside of my salon that i go to. I know its no big deal but there & in the stores & everywhere i was treated as a lady & it has put me on the top of the world.
I thank all the GG for there advice & all you other ladies who are here for me, your all great, THANKS!!!
Hope you all have a lovely day, take care,:love: you all,
Janelle

gennee
05-17-2006, 05:26 PM
Bravo to you, Janelle! So happy you had a beautiful day with your sister. You encourage the rest of us with your wonderful story. Keep it up and be yourself.

Gennee:love: :Party2: :yrtw:

SherriePall
05-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Janelle -- Good for you and good for your sister for being there for you. Can't wait to see the pics!

Nameless For Now
05-17-2006, 06:17 PM
This is a lovely story!

An ex-SO of mine (when I first tried low level CDing) asked me what my family would say (in disapproval).

I said 'they'd say as long as I'm happy', which I believe and hope is true...

Well done to both of you...

Rachaelgirl39
05-17-2006, 06:31 PM
I'm so glad you had such a terrific day. It makes life seem all that much more bearable and continue on. Bravo to you girl.

bredalee25
05-17-2006, 06:44 PM
way to go janelle i'm so happy for you and your sister too. Maybe you two can do this more often now huh? Enjoy yourself you deserve it you worked hard for this and it all paid off by the sounds of your story. Hope you have many more days just as nice as this one hun:cheer: :clap: :balloons: :thumbsup:

LucyTwitch
05-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Hi

Nice to hear you had a wonderful time with your sis, aal the best.

Love
Lucy

paulaN
05-17-2006, 08:46 PM
another happy cd story I'm so happy for you way to go girl. Keep on gurlen.

Clare
05-18-2006, 03:45 AM
Yippee! Great for you Janelle. Seems like all went well for you on the day.

I hope Sis gets the job too!

RachelDenise
05-18-2006, 04:30 AM
Janelle, what a wonderful day!!!! You're so lucky. Congrats to your sister as well for being so understanding.

Siobhan Marie
05-18-2006, 01:46 PM
Janelle, you're one lucky girl. I wish I had an understanding sister I could confide in. You go girl.

:hugs: Anna x

Ann lee
05-18-2006, 02:00 PM
All right hun, you go girl!!! you give us all strength to keep going, i've been talking with my sister and she wants to see, i can't wait for the day, and i hope it goes just as good as yours hun!!!!:bw:

janelle
05-18-2006, 02:36 PM
Hi all & thank you.
Ann, give your sister time, answer her ?'s, give her some of your wishes(little ones to start) & go from there. If your sister loves you as mine you will have a blast. Can't remember if i said this or not, but my sister asked if some lady at a make up counter did mine, i said no, i did. She goes i never could have done so well myself, you look perfect. That was a real bright spot for me. I'm not sure but i think most sisters love their brothers that they help, if only cause they really wish they had another sister, hehehe. That reminds me too, she introduced me to a freind she use to work with, another big thrill.
Sorry Ann, but as you can see,its a wonderful life.
:love: ,
Janelle