PDA

View Full Version : Alaskan Fashion

Brianna Lovely
05-18-2006, 06:01 AM
Hi Girls, just got back from a ten day trip to Alaska.
Since I've been thinking of going out in public, en femme, I've been paying close attention to what the girls/woman are wearing, wherever I travel.
Well, what a surprise AK was. This time of year the temp. range in Anchorage is about 33-50F. I saw a mature lady wearing a suit jacket and a see-thru, summer weight, dress. But I think the best, (strangest?) outfit I saw was on a girl about 16. It was about 40F and she was wearing a pink teddy-top, a very short black mini-skirt, and an insulated red vest.
By the way, the Wal-Mart in Anchorage is fully stocked with bikinis and shorts, go figure.
Hugs,
Brianna

Faye Emmette
05-18-2006, 08:30 AM
Thanks for the fashion report on the biggest State in the Union Brianna. None of the ladies you saw were Gail from this site were they? :happy:
I suppose the girls've adapted to the temperatures as it's about 60F here and I've a blanket over my knees !!
Oh, and that's very optimistic of Wal-Mart to have bikinis on sale !
Cheers.
F.

Brianna Lovely
05-18-2006, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the fashion report on the biggest State in the Union Brianna. None of the ladies you saw were Gail from this site were they?

Well Faye, I do wish that I had a chance to meet some of the local gurls, but alas, I was traveling with someone and had to keep myself rather lo-key. But, I did have a very nice time anyway.

I suppose that during the winter, you could dress to your hearts content, but no one would see you, hee, hee.
Hugs, Brianna