PDA

View Full Version : Katharine McPhee's Dress

Sonia_cd
05-18-2006, 07:06 AM
Hey Girls!!!

So I was watching American Idol yesterday and I couldn't stop thinking of that gorgeous turquoise blue halter dress ms.McPhee was wearing. All that came to mind is what a great wardrobe she has and how badly and how much I wanted that dress!!!!
Anyone else have the same thought??:drool:

Hugz!
Sonia

KathrynW
05-18-2006, 08:17 AM
naw...her last song Tues. night...that black babydoll number with the black boots...that was the bomb.... :p

Sherlyn
05-18-2006, 08:21 AM
...well ....I did notice the dress ...but !!!!!! I think she has awesome hair ...Oh ya !!!!! :)

Deborah
05-18-2006, 10:13 AM
I don't watch American Idol so i don't know what it looked like. Pics?

christine55
05-18-2006, 10:33 AM
I thought I was the only one. I have never watched American Idol. Just dont care for pop music.
Hugs, Christine

DonnaT
05-18-2006, 10:43 AM
Hey Girls!!!

So I was watching American Idol yesterday and I couldn't stop thinking of that gorgeous turquoise blue halter dress ms.McPhee was wearing. All that came to mind is what a great wardrobe she has and how badly and how much I wanted that dress!!!!
Anyone else have the same thought??:drool:

Hugz!
Sonia
Hmmm, I could have sworn she was wearing Jeans last night.

Were you referring to Tuesday night? didn't see it :D

http://www.idolonfox.com/photos/?cat=14&sct=68&pic=12202

Georgette
05-18-2006, 01:43 PM
...well ....I did notice the dress ...but !!!!!! I think she has awesome hair ...Oh ya !!!!! :)
She is just plain AWESOME period......................................

Jodi
05-18-2006, 08:03 PM
I've never watched Amican Idol either and, I guess, never intend to.

Jodi

jo_ann
05-18-2006, 08:14 PM
Like the dress cut, hate the color. turqoise always reminds me of my mother.

Faye Emmette
05-18-2006, 08:27 PM
I thought I was the only one. I have never watched American Idol. Just dont care for pop music.
Hugs, Christine
Ha !! I love pop music but certainly don't like this program.
I've just come form a 'remember the old days' link so I like more the shows that have stars on them rather than shows looking for stars.
So I can't answer the poll but I'm sure tha lady looked spectacular having that unlimited wardrobe and makeup available.
F.

Tina Dixon
05-18-2006, 08:35 PM
Never watch it.

kimmy p
05-20-2006, 08:11 AM
naw...her last song Tues. night...that black babydoll number with the black boots...that was the bomb.... :p

That black dress and the knee high boots ALMOST made me forget how lousy I find her singing voice. Talk about weak in the knees!

Kimmy P.

caroline_cd_99
05-21-2006, 06:12 AM

I agree Kathryn, I loved the LBD she wore and the boots were fantastic! I The only thing I would have done different with that outfit would be to wear a pair of sexy black fishnets with it or a very sheer pair of black pantyhose!

CharlotteSomers
05-21-2006, 10:27 AM

I agree. She has the most beautiful hair I have ever seen. I love long dark hair and would give anything to have hair like hers.

terrigurl
05-25-2006, 08:36 AM
I think that Katherine McPhee looks gorgeous, whatever she wears. Jeans, dress, skirts, it doesn't matter. I thought her dress on the finale show was awesome, and she looked amazing, as Paula says. I wish I had that dress, because I could look really good in it too. She is not a skinny minney at all; she is a real woman. Not fat, but full figured. I think she might be a size 12 or so. I love her body, her hair, her face. I wish I could look as good as she does.

Terri