PDA

View Full Version : always check your batteries!!!!!

Tanya
05-18-2006, 10:11 AM
Did that get your attention? lol! Any way , The other day i knew that my SO and her daughter would not be home for hours( you can guess where this is going ). Well I did my make up , found my full length eveing gown slid into my black lace g-string panties , slid into my black stockings did my hair and went for the camera so I could post some pics. I was so dissapointed ! I had finally got up the nerve to show my face to the world here and someone had used my batteries and they were dead. My appearance was the best i'd ever done and couldn't take a pic. maybe next time i'll check the batteries first .

Till next time ,
Kisses,

Jerry
05-18-2006, 10:23 AM
If you're gonna have lots of shoes, lingerie, dresses, make up and stuff, it's time to make sure you have a spare set of batteries!

Bernice
05-18-2006, 10:27 AM
Tanya, Tanya, Tanya... How silly. You had as obvious an invitation (sign from the almighty or whomever you might worship) as you will ever get, to go out en-femme and purchase fresh batteries at your nearest convenience store. What can I say? Pay attention to the signs Tanya!

Deborah
05-18-2006, 10:30 AM
My digital camera doesn't use AA it's some other type that you can recharge. I've done that also, got all dressed up like you and i forgot to recharge the batteries. AGHHH!! lol. :D

andrea6er
05-18-2006, 11:26 AM
Get yourself a mobile that takes pis as well, my Avater was done bby this method it it ain't too bad if I say so myself

Tina Dixon
05-18-2006, 01:37 PM
All ways got two sets charging at all times, never know when you may need it.