PDA

View Full Version : Getting Caught in the Closet

hammer
05-18-2006, 10:39 AM
Has anyone who is "in the closet" ever been caught and how did it effect you?

julie w
05-18-2006, 11:39 AM
I go out dressed ,but my kids dont know ( I think ) my son had a summer job and was staying with me , as I dress most days at home ,I thought he
was at work but he got sent home early because of weather and I saw
him looking through the window because the door was locked I ran to the
bathroom to change he didnt say anything so I dont know if he saw me or not
but If he did he would of told his brother and sister ,I really dont know if
If I care or not ,If they do know they havent changed they still spend time with me ,Another time my gf said to my kids I took you dad for a back wax today .
I was a bit mad with her for telling them but more clues

carol ann
05-18-2006, 11:45 AM
Yes, some four years ago, through forgetfully and stupidly leaving the lingerie and skirt I had taken off in a bag in the bedroom. My wife asked me where they had come from and I had to tell her the truth (the alternative was another woman). However , I suppose I did not reveal the extent of my dressing, and although she was considerate and seemed to understand, it was evident that it was not something she wanted to be involved in or know about in the future.

The bag, with the clothes in, stayed in the bedroom for a couple of days, neither of us having the courage to do anything with them. Then she handed to bag to me, and said 'You had better do something with these'. I took the bag from her, opened my wardrobe and placed it on the floor at the back.

To this day I Keep a bag of a few clothes (not the same ones) in the same place in the wardrobe for her to find if she wishes to do so. However, there has never been a word about it since, and I just retreat to the closet.