PDA

View Full Version : Partial Dressing

hammer
05-18-2006, 11:53 AM
Since I started dressing again a few months ago after not dressing at all for 20+ years I only wear stockings panties and heels. I have facial hair and am considering shaving and going"all the way" How do I fit in to the cd community if I only partially dress as I am now?

Talon DeRojo
05-18-2006, 12:01 PM
hammer: My experience with this group is that there is a lot of diversity in terms of the extent of dressing, the frequency of dressing, with whom we have shared our dressing, and the location of dressing (home or outside). You will find many who are where you are along the CD spectrum, regardless of where that might be. Welcome!:)
Talon

EricaCD
05-18-2006, 12:04 PM
Simple: you are a crossdresser! Some of us go all the way, some partly. Many of us dress fully when we can and content ourselves with partial dressing when it's not feasible (work, etc.) to be en femme.

As far as facial hair goes, you're not alone there either. There was just a thread on this subject and many of our current members are still fuzzy; many more have been. Doesn't change a thing if you are dressing for yourself, though it will impede passing if you are trying to present a fem image to the world at large :)

Welcome!
Erica

hammer
05-18-2006, 12:07 PM
will a partner find this type of dress sexy and appealling?

Adele
05-18-2006, 12:31 PM
Welcome !!!

We all CD to different extents and for me it can vary on a day to day basis.

How long have you been in your relationship??? Your partner may not be as accepting as you are hoping - I presume you wish to dress whilst in the bedroom together. Sometimes my wife needs a man to satisfy her and not her cross dressing husband, she took some convincing that I did want to make love to her and not just satisfy my needs.

Maybe start by saying you are thinking of shaving your facial hair, that would be quite a change for your partner in the first instance.

There are plenty of threads from those of us who have come out to our SO, why not read those, it may give you some guidance.

FrankieJ GG
05-18-2006, 01:06 PM
A girl friend of a CD here. Whether a partner finds it appealing totally depends on the partner. Every part of what my SO does is appealing and very sexy and beautiful to me because I understand that part of him/her now. So you just have to ask your partner how they feel and what they like.

paulaN
05-18-2006, 04:08 PM
I partial dress all of the time and I do mean all of the time. I almost always wear panties. I don't get to dress as often as I would like so I partial dress. Also when I am doing some things like camping and fishing I partial dress, more than just panties.

Phyliss
05-18-2006, 06:35 PM
I too am a partial dresser. Stockings, bra ,and panties always. On weekends early in the morning while the rest of the house is sleeping still, I can fully dress.