PDA

View Full Version : Self image changing

LucyTwitch
05-18-2006, 01:04 PM
Hi

Just wondering if any one eles has a changing perception.

I at times wether dressed or not see my Hands as femining and then at other times masculing. this goes for other body parts like legs and arms. Smotimes this can last for just a few secounds or longer.

Love
Lucy

Tina Dixon
05-18-2006, 01:33 PM
I think it happens to all of us to a degree, some times I get done with my make up and look in the mirror and I just wow, looking good, then there times when I feel like a guy in a dress.

Kate Simmons
05-18-2006, 07:00 PM
Somewhere between putting on my wig and lipstick (my last steps), I become totally Ericka and Richard goes on the "back burner" for awhile. When I become Ericka, I consider myself totally feminine. EKR

JeanneF
05-18-2006, 07:24 PM
I always find it funny when I look at myself in a wig without makeup...I feel like I look like a roadie for Metallica or something.

Rikkicn
05-18-2006, 07:30 PM
When I discovered that male and female genitalia are more the same than different I was easy for me to image having those of a woman. I'd write how the parts corrolate but It would test the patience of everyone.

Love,
Rikki

alysonatl
05-19-2006, 09:27 AM
Like Ericka, once I put on my wig, apply lipstick and spray on perfume, I am a thoroughly female. The person I see in the mirror is a a pretty woman.