PDA

View Full Version : Do you create a history for your femme self?

alysonatl
05-18-2006, 02:12 PM
We all like to fantasize about the women we could be, or pretend to be a particular female, whether a friend, relative, celebrity of fictional character.
But is there one commanding persona? Do you have a back story for her?
Who is the woman you become when en femme?

Ashley in Virginia
05-18-2006, 02:15 PM
me.

Sherlyn
05-18-2006, 02:23 PM
I'll go with Ash on this one ....who else >>>>>> Me !!!!!!...hmmmm history ...well thats easy too ....mine :)

Eugenie
05-18-2006, 02:42 PM
C'mon Gurls :) Haven't you ever invented fantazy stories for yourself ?

Indeed when I read the discussion tittle I thought that I was going to respond like you. The person I invent is "ME", but reading the content of the post I admit that it made me think of a very different answer.

I've invented several fantazy stories where I'm playing a variety of different girls: French maid, Sales-women seduced by a rich Cheik, Executive Manager meeting a Female consultant who turns out to be a CD, etc. These are purely fantazies. In general they tend to be sexually oriented and I'm even turned on when I write them.

However there is not a chance in a million any of these fantazies would ever become a reality. Actually, I'm not sure I would even want them to happen...

So my best personage role is Eugenie... :happy:

Love.

Eugenie

Sherlyn
05-18-2006, 03:05 PM
Actually if you can call ..just going out as Sherlyn as a fantasy ..then Im living it ...honestly... Im not into fantasy roles and never think of em'

Ashley in Virginia
05-18-2006, 03:11 PM
I agree. If you want a history for your femme self, go make one. The door is right over there :)

My femme history involves watching TV and occasionally snapping a pic or two.

Julie Avery
05-18-2006, 03:16 PM
My experience is about like Sherlyn describes, except I don't go out fully en femme. My fantasy is just being really, completely feminine. The actual history that goes with that - boy, young man, middle aged crossdresser - is the story I enjoy telling, when anyone's interested. The fantasy history thing is just one of those fascinating things I've never had the urge to do, and never would have thought of, had someone else not mentioned it. We are a diverse bunch, with a certain family resemblance! :)

Rebecca Petersen
05-18-2006, 03:21 PM
Have to agree with all the others here. My history is the life I've led. The good, the bad, and unfortunately the ugly. It was a fantasy when I was younger, but it became reality over the years.
Rebecca

livy_m_b
05-18-2006, 04:22 PM
Your femme self does have a history that resides in all the thoughts and feelings you've had for years that you now realize were part of your femme self. I think it's very okay to talk about those thoughts feelings etc. in an honest way - for example, "I remember when I was a girl I thought/did/hoped/etc...." and things like that. Draw on your own experience - it really is your femme experience too.

gennee
05-18-2006, 04:33 PM
I agree with all the ladies here. I just want to be me. There's no life story of 'Gennee' but it's a good time to start.

Gennee:doll:

Joanna0909a
05-18-2006, 05:49 PM
I agree with everyone else, when I go out I do not imagine I am anyone else but me, and my goal is to be just another woman living her life. I like what Sherlyn said - going out in itself is an fantasy and I have loved almost every experience.

Phoebe Reece
05-18-2006, 07:51 PM
I don't need to make up a history for myself - I just live my life and the adventures happen. One thing I have been doing since 2004, is to keep a detailed diary of my experiences as Phoebe. In 2005, that amounted to 39 typewritten pages.

Maria2004
05-18-2006, 10:58 PM
Wow I just noticed at the top of the forum page I'm being admonished for not posting enough:
Hello Maria2004 it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

I think I relate to what your asking alysonatl. Like others have said Maria is "me" of course, but a suppressed part that has only recently been allowed full expression. I think of the movie "Blade Runner", where the "skins" are manufactured, they pop into existence, like Maria v guy me. They were provided with a set of memories of a non existent past to help them. I enjoy "creating" a past, a life for Maria, just for myself though, not something I would try and pass off in the real world. :)

sierracd6
05-18-2006, 11:23 PM
I agree also with the majority......I'm a single father, a construction worker, and sometimes I dress in womens clothes...........thats me in a nutshell

Jennaie
05-19-2006, 12:05 AM
I could describe her to you, yes, but it would take a very long time. In short, she is wonderful. She is the kind of woman who every man wishes he had in his foxhole with him. She is the kind of woman every child wishes was their mother.
She is the kind of woman every woman dreams of having as a best friend. She is beautiful, she is real and she loves life.

Sally24
05-21-2006, 09:09 PM
I know just what you are asking. Unlike most I have slowly started building a back story of what I might have been as a woman. I don't try to totally change who I am, but try to think of what different choices I would have made. It also is a bit of a back-up in case my wife and I meet someone we know. I think it helps me to focus on the common things and the differences between me and Sally. I don't plan to ever go full time, but if I did I think it would be a stealth type exhistance with most people.

I have even worked some of my photopaint magic on school and 70's photos to put in Sally's "room". This is Sally in 3rd grade.