PDA

View Full Version : Role Play

Joanne_2003
05-18-2006, 05:42 PM
I was wondering if anyone has role reversal, where you are the female in the relationship and your wife is the male? Last weekend my wife reversed the roles and I enjoyed being dressed and doing all the things she would do the whole weekend as the woman. I look forward to my next female weekend.:D

Sophia Rearen
05-18-2006, 05:52 PM
And how did she like lying on the couch, drinking beer, eating chips, and off gassing? Sorry, just speaking for my wife.

jo_ann
05-18-2006, 05:57 PM
i think I would love that, but my wife has no interest in being the man.. maybe if I asked her nicely.

Joanne_2003
05-18-2006, 08:10 PM
What she really liked was breakfast in bed, not doing the cooking or the dishes. :love: She has liked Joanne being around for some time now as Joanne does the weekly laundry and cleaning the house.

jo_ann
05-18-2006, 08:15 PM
well I already do most of the housework (laundry, dishes, cleaning before guests come over), so maybe that's why my wife is pretty accepting, because if I wasn't so adrygenous, I'd probably be the typical husband "you do that stuff, your the woman! now fetch me a beer"

Barb Valentine
05-18-2006, 08:23 PM
No, but it sounds like fun

Joy Carter
05-18-2006, 08:31 PM
I take a huge ribbing from my friends because I help out at home.

bredalee25
05-18-2006, 09:32 PM
No we've never done that but i'd sure love to do it. I do the housework when she's not home enfemme it makes me feel really good to do laundry while wearing my favorite skirt and top. Oh and running the sweeper in heels what a rush pitty i'm the only one who knows and sees how great i look while doing housework. ttfn

sierracd6
05-18-2006, 09:52 PM
My ex and I did that a couple of times, but I cannot go into details.........

btmgrl6
05-18-2006, 10:04 PM
Maybe the cd's that are trying to figure a way to come out to their So's could use these things you guys do for your SO's ..... See sweetheart there are benefits for you too in this cd'ing thing.........

Steph
:love:

sierracd6
05-18-2006, 10:54 PM
On a serious note, since I first got married to wife nimber one, I always did the cooking and most of the cleaning. Wife number two, the same thing. So since I left my P's I was always doing traditional womens work . These women, excuse me, most women these days are taught, nor have any desire to cook, and have a heck of a time thinking they have to get thier lazy buts off the couch to clean also. It has already been role reversal for me, and I never got to do it en femme with them....I got robbed......Wheres my wallet at?

Jennaie
05-19-2006, 12:19 AM
I have always been the wife, the role reversal thing has been in every relationship I have ever had. I am always the one who cooks, cleans, does the laundry, etc. .. it's not great, I am usually somewhat angry that she does not help more. Perhaps thats why I am single today.

Adrienne Heels
05-19-2006, 07:09 AM
My wife does have the masculine role in our relationship......but I know she would not approve my my living out the femme role totally

MsEva
05-19-2006, 07:22 AM
I guess I am the co wife when dressed. I cook most of the meals in our house. My DW tutors almost every afternoon, so I get to prepare the meals. I guess I could have her slippers and pipe ready when she arrives home. Hehe

Me, just a frustrated June Cleaver! Ward I am worried about the Beav.:D

alysonatl
05-19-2006, 09:10 AM
I find it interesting thst many of you girls dress to do the housework. I am also guilty of this. I have my special "housewife" outfits (loose tops, capris, flats,old bras) that I wear when being the "lady of the house." I even had a shirtwaist checkered dress that made me feel so like June Cleaver. Also, I always do my housewife chores in lipstick, polished nails and wearing earrings. I guess I'm just a 1950s sitcom housewife at heart.

KarenNY
05-19-2006, 09:56 AM
For one thing, my wife would be totally against it, although for a while after we first got married she didn't mind coming home to me vacuuming/cleaning the house in a Donna Reed dress and petticoat... Now she would be dead-set against any idea of role reversal -- although she would probably say it was the only way to get my lazy butt off the couch. She's not tolerant of my dressing anymore and probably would not let me crack open the closet door in that way again.

Karen :)

sherri
05-19-2006, 12:14 PM
What she really liked was breakfast in bed
Is this something that your wife normally does for you? If so, she's a gem.

SherriePall
05-19-2006, 12:29 PM
My wife has been after me to learn how to cook. (I do the Sunday pasta dinner myself.) I once told her that I would if I could wear pearls (a reference to the aforementioned June Cleaver). She even has a dress that seems to fit the 50's era, I have a nice pair of pumps, some nice earrings, and bright red lipstick.
However, she still hasn't taken me up on the offering.

Joanne_2003
05-19-2006, 01:33 PM
Is this something that your wife normally does for you? If so, she's a gem.

She brings me my coffee every weekend :love: and breakfast in bed at least once a month.:hugs:

SatinSarah
05-19-2006, 03:11 PM
sounds wonderful experience. I have managed a day at home with my wife and evenings together around the house - but never a full weekend. I would love to make it the magic 48 hrs as this for me makes it more than a qiick experince - allowing us to start to 'live' as a woman - not just a quick passing event.

You are a lucky girl. I don't get much more than a night in bed with a bra these days!

Sarah

LucyTwitch
05-19-2006, 09:34 PM
Hi

Well I do the housework, cooking ect, mainly becuase my partner has low standards when it comes to domestic things. Even when she cooks chicken is always has a crispy shell that breakes my damm teeth.
:sad:
Love
Lucy

Rikkicn
05-19-2006, 10:00 PM
My sweetie and I do that all the time especially in the bedroom!

Raychel
05-20-2006, 05:30 AM
Although it sounds like it would be alot of fun. I certainly wouldn't mind getting dressed in a maids uniform and doing all the chores that my wife normally does. But I am not sure that I could keep up with all the stuff that she does. My wife is always on the move doing something. I get tired just watching her sometimes. It sure would be fun to pamper her for a day. If she would only relax and let it happen. :love:

VERONICARH
05-20-2006, 05:49 AM
My wife and I share the work in the house, but I still have to do all the outside chores. I would love to reverse the roles for a weekend , but still my wife does not know about my cding.

Rachel Morley
05-20-2006, 12:31 PM
In our house it's not so much role reversal but more like role assimulation. My wife likes a girly guy as a partner and so she likes encourages me to join her in sharing the feminine things in life :)

Laurie Ann
05-20-2006, 12:39 PM
I guess I am the co wife when dressed. I cook most of the meals in our house. My DW tutors almost every afternoon, so I get to prepare the meals. I guess I could have her slippers and pipe ready when she arrives home. Hehe

Me, just a frustrated June Cleaver! Ward I am worried about the Beav.:D

Do you wear your pearls and heels while doing the housework as June did or Donna Reed also.

Billie Jean
05-20-2006, 01:03 PM
My ex and I did that a couple of times, but I cannot go into details.........My ex and I did too. If I went into details ths post would be censored. Billie Jean:o