PDA

View Full Version : Some positive stuff

Kate Simmons
05-18-2006, 06:17 PM
What are the best things you feel when you are your femme self? For myself I feel totally free and alive. It's a feeling I wouldn't trade for anything. Let's talk about some good stuff. Ericka

jamie_44
05-18-2006, 08:04 PM
I feel pretty and relaxed, I leave everything behind and totally get into the role.

Faye Emmette
05-18-2006, 08:30 PM
Relaxed. Happy. Fulfilled.

Holly
05-18-2006, 09:40 PM
Complete, home, comfortable, at ease, fulfilled, happy, natural, vunerable, loved, peaceful.

livy_m_b
05-18-2006, 09:46 PM
As above. Also, a sense that things are as they are supposed to be.

Rachel Morley
05-18-2006, 09:54 PM
I guess my over-riding emotion is happiness. Being en femme, especially if it hasn't happened for a few weeks is a very calming, relaxing, but at the same time, for me, an exciting (that's exciting as in childish excited as apposed to sexually excited) and happy experience. :)

Adrienne Heels
05-18-2006, 11:01 PM
I have to agree with the girls here. I feel so happy, so natural and relaxed when I am femme.

sierracd6
05-18-2006, 11:19 PM
Escape from reality, Peaceful, and at the time to be whoever I want, However I want to look, and whatever I want to do..........I guess it is just me time............which everyone needs

Jennaie
05-19-2006, 12:12 AM
Erica:

I think the best feelings I get from being fem are the emotional ones, yes, I cry a lot, but I love the fact that I am able to cry. I feel so much better afterwards, As my male self, life is just stress, as my female self, I am able to find a release for all that stress, I am able to allow myself to feel things.

I love being dressed and just relaxing, letting me be me. I love feeling pretty, I love feeling like someone who can express their feelings without being called a sissy. I love being female, whenever I can.

~Dee~
05-19-2006, 01:32 AM
hmm .. i suppose its a little different for me ..
but i still have a sense of being true to myself .. and with everything that ive faced over the last little be .. i sure do feel proud of myself and my wife.

i suppose thats the best way to describe it ..
going out and about is like a symbol that says to me .. im finally proud of myself and i know who i truly am inside. beat that.

:D

MarieTS
05-19-2006, 01:55 AM
Ditto what you all say!
Our experiences and feelings are identical. It's amazing how we all get that same sense of correctness. Everything feels just the way it should be.

Cherry Lynn
05-19-2006, 01:55 AM
I feel a sense of relaxation when dressed and enjoy expressing the other side of me.

sparks
05-19-2006, 01:57 AM
I feel Fuzzy! To much hair! EW!

But generally escapism!

Teresa Amina
05-19-2006, 02:23 AM
Ditto what you all say!
Our experiences and feelings are identical. It's amazing how we all get that same sense of correctness. Everything feels just the way it should be.

:iagree:

Cathy J
05-19-2006, 05:14 AM
I just love to dress en-femme any way, but because of my very stressful life as a caregiver I cherish any and all time away from cares as Heavenly. I just become soooo comfortable and escape from most of my thoughts it's hard to describe. I get to dress almost everyday for various periods of time. It's like another life!!

Thank GOD I'm a CD. I don't want to stop or be "cured".

Love,

Kate Simmons
05-19-2006, 05:22 AM
Yes Ladies, It seems we are all on the same "page" with our feelings. I can't help but wonder, however, if being as we we feel this way, possibly it has to do with some kind of subtle hormone or brain chemistry change, since we are all so relaxed? Guess I shouldn't try to figure it out and just enjoy it right? Ericka

Kristen Kelly
05-19-2006, 05:37 AM
I do agree with you all, it is relaxing an escape, but for me it is letting my inner self out, letting my true persona show. My actions in drab has changed alot in the last 6 months I'm now smooth, first summer no arm or leg hair, complexion is clearer, tweesed and shaped eyebrows, pierced ears, and that little difference in my walk. The change has been enough that I was asked the other day by someone at work, " Are you playing on the other side", (gay), to which I replied,"No I'm just taking better care of myself." If they only knew I had on a nice pink pair of panties and my toe nails done they wouldn't have never asked.

Kate Simmons
05-19-2006, 06:02 AM
I know Kristen, I've been body hair free for a couple of years now. It's high maintenance but worth it. I really couldn't imagine going back the "other way". It just helps me enjoy being myself. Even when I'm Richard, I'm Ericka if you know what I mean. EKR

Clare
05-19-2006, 06:07 AM
Ditto what you all say!

:iagree: with Marie and Teresa.

SherriePall
05-19-2006, 06:08 AM
For me, it's just right. Everything is just right when I'm dressed.

TGMarla
05-19-2006, 07:27 AM
I feel many of those same things, but perhaps to a lesser degree. I no longer feel that it's my "true self" coming out, rather it's a hidden part of myself that is allowed some face time. And I feel pretty. I like feeling pretty. And feminine. I like feeling feminine, too. As a man, feelings of femininity are forbidden, and they should not be. So that is where the feeling of completeness comes from.

Toni Panties
05-19-2006, 09:34 AM
Hello Girls,
I am somewhat new here and I am just amazed at how my feelings are so universal among all of us. First time I feel like I am where I am supposed to be. Like all of you I get that totally relaxed feeling, and like Marla said, I feel like a missing part of me has just been found. Wish the wife understood that part but oh well, When dressed I am happy.

Siobhan Marie
05-19-2006, 10:03 AM
:iagree: with everything you all say and can't add anymore to it.

:hugs: Anna x

Casey Morgan
05-19-2006, 11:17 AM
I no longer feel that it's my "true self" coming out, rather it's a hidden part of myself that is allowed some face time.

Although I agree with your entire post, I particularly agree with this bit. I've masked off a part of myself for so many years that even today I still resist to some degree exploring that masked off part of myself when I'm en homme. (Even today? Geez, I joined this site two months ago. Talk about wanting the universe.) So when I'm en femme I'm more comfortable looking at that part of me and trying to figure out how it fits into my one true self. So besides everything that's already been said I feel a sense of internal openness, curiosity, and wonderment.

Jenn2716
05-19-2006, 03:15 PM
This is a hard one for me. I can't really say that I feel free or at peace or anything like that. I just feel less tight or bottled up. It's not like I'm one person when in drab and another person when en femme. I'm me. (I think that's why I had such a hard time deciding upon a femme name). When I do dress up I tend to feel less burdened, like I don't have to hold on so tight to something I don't want people to know about me. I kinda get the same feeling when my wife takes me shopping and picks out what clothes she thinks would look good on me. I feel like she sees the whole me and I just breathe a little easier.

Gretchen
05-19-2006, 03:30 PM
In thinking about the positive feelings I have while dressed, I would have to second most everyone so far. Additionally, I feel a whole lot more serene and "comforted" when I am dressed. I am able to emotionally detach from the worries of the world, live in the "now" right now and accept the fact that there is a lot out there that I would like to change in the social and political environment, but so far have had little success.
I am frequently moody and tempremental when in male mode and this virtually disappears when I am dressed. This emotional transition is not intentional, so it adds to my feelings of delight and excitement when dressed. Something very, very different and very relaxing and safe.
Gretchen

janelle
05-19-2006, 03:43 PM
Whole---complete------ME!!!
:love: ya all,
Janelle

cindybarnes
05-19-2006, 04:26 PM
When dressed as Cindy I feel some strange urge to clean all the mirrors in the house :)

Realy tho, it seems many of us have the same feeling of contentment like I feel.
I described it once to my wife as feeling normal *S*

Cindy

suchacutie
05-19-2006, 04:48 PM
Maybe I'm just so new to this that I'm passing through stages that many of you have already seen. To me, Tina is an adventure every time she appears. She is a person I'm learning about (as is my wife) and the sense of discovery and voyage into the unknown is very strong. Unlike some of you I enjoy my male side and that strength makes Tina strong because she is so different from him. My wife commented the other day that even Tina's voice is evolving. Likewise, Tina is not an escape since the male side is not unhappy nor unloved. When that strong male side is shed and Tina appears, it is so very exciting to discover who this woman is: personality, looks, body image, femininity.

It is true that Tina has affected the male side a bit, or maybe it's just a bit of Tina showing :)....not sure about that one yet!

On top of all that, we like Tina!!!

Jolene
05-19-2006, 10:01 PM
Hello Girls,
I am somewhat new here and I am just amazed at how my feelings are so universal among all of us. First time I feel like I am where I am supposed to be. Like all of you I get that totally relaxed feeling, and like Marla said, I feel like a missing part of me has just been found. When dressed I am happy.

We all feel the same and it is so nice to be here for the support I feel from all of you..... Jolene

I feel it is the nicest thing sometimes ........ to be dressed and feel so comfortable you even may forget you are dressed. Just feels so natural.

Kate Simmons
05-20-2006, 02:26 PM
We're always here for you Jolene. You can count on that. Ericka Kay

LucyTwitch
05-20-2006, 09:55 PM
Hi

Iam in the right world when dressed.

Love
Lucy

samantha78
05-20-2006, 10:52 PM
Complete, home, comfortable, at ease, fulfilled, happy, natural, vunerable, loved, peaceful.

And in my case "vunerable" being the key word.

Ellie
05-21-2006, 12:55 AM
Finally I'm back in my boobies! And I feel very relaxed and releived. It has been a crazy couple of weeks at work with me staying there until nine-o-clock on several nights.

I get a whole lot of stress releif from being en femme.

Veronica E. Scott
05-21-2006, 09:09 AM
What are the best things you feel when you are your femme self?

For me I get a lot of the of the same feelings that a lot of you get but what happens for me is I get the feeling that all of the pieces of the puzzle that makes up who I am come togather at the same time and I am all here at one time to enjoy who I am, weather I am parcially dressed or all dolled up.

Joy Carter
05-21-2006, 06:19 PM
I almost want to compliment myself as I look into the mirror. :D