PDA

View Full Version : took the day off

christine55
11-15-2004, 10:35 PM
This is the first time I've had decent success with stick on nails. Always didnt either stick or didnt fit. Getting used to having long nails. Sure is hard to clasp a necklace. I'll learn. Got to be really careful putting on hosiery. Getting easier to type. I always wondered how GGs did it so easily. Not hard.
Just had to go out in my nails and get a new outfit. Was a bitch taking my nails off last night. There was an ad in the pack for a new glue that is supposed to be much easier to get off. We'll see. Just makes me feel that much more feminine having nails. Getting sick of taking photos in the same old places. Probably will go out later on and take some night pics sitting on a park bench, hopefully will look better than Aqualung.
Hugs, Christine

http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/newoutfit.jpg

StephanieCD
11-15-2004, 10:40 PM
Christine... always a doll. Lovely.

JennyCD
11-15-2004, 10:43 PM
I've been wanting to try the nails myself. Kepp us posted about the new glue, will you. Christine, I'm certain you'll bear no resemblance to Aqualung at all. (Love that song and band tho)

Chrissycd
11-15-2004, 10:44 PM
I haven't done my nails....yet. I bet it's just wonderful! Even doing some of the things you mentioned that might be difficult, I can see being a pleasure inside. You look great!
:)
Chrissy

Sharon
11-16-2004, 02:47 AM
You just need to get used to using the balls(pads) of your fingers Christine, at least for pulling on hose. The other things will come with practice. However, long nails are wonderful for picking up small items, such as pins, coins, etc.

I was going to say something about picking ears or noses, but that's kinda gross! :)

Wendy me
11-16-2004, 10:50 AM
christeine i so glade you took the day off i had just a wonderfull time with you
huge huggs girl

Julie
11-16-2004, 01:03 PM
Christine, well done in taking the day off and working to get used to the nails. I for one like the pictures you post sitting in the chair, I shall miss the chair. :)

No chance of you taking it out with you for the outside photos? :D

JJ