PDA

View Full Version : Question: Pal breast forms

jackie
05-19-2006, 11:14 AM
Hey all you girls with Pals , I was wondering if you could help me out . I have been looking at the Pals web site and realy like what I see ,the forms look wondeful , But I was wondering , can you show cleavage with these forms or do you have to keep them completly inside your bra? they seem like they would blend with your chest,, and not sure about style, {I like the triangles},and the sizing, Im a 36 C cup , I would love to order a set and just looking for alittle input, Jackie

ashlee chiffon
05-19-2006, 11:19 AM
i have both and both feel realistic in a properly fitted bra...the pals have more give and feel softer, but i like the triangles because they are easier to keep clean and to clean because of the type of silicone they are made of...

Stephenie S
05-19-2006, 11:24 AM
How interesting.
I just posted a question in the beauty section asking about PALS and breast forms in general. I too had many questions about PALS and other breast forms like the silicone ones. I called the compamy directly and had a long chat with a woman there who answered all my question. We talked for about 15 minutes and she was very nice and helpful with styles and sizes. If you give her your measurments and weight and hight she can advise you about sizes.
So that's my advice. Call them.

Lovies, Stephenie

btmgrl6
05-19-2006, 11:53 AM
I love my pals. You really can't show cleavage because the edges show. Even if you attach them you'll still be able to see the edges. They will accept make-up.
You can pretty much match your skin tone with foundation.
I live in Riverside, where the Pals are made . I was able to go directly to the factory to check them out. "super gel products". The lady to contact there is Debbie. She was a great help and very friendly. Call her and she'll be more than happy to advise you.
I have a pair of each and favor the teardrop style.

Steph

jackie
05-19-2006, 12:18 PM
are all forms like that , I mean that can see the edges and realy can't use the for showing cleavge? Jackie

PaulaJeanette
05-19-2006, 01:16 PM
Jackie,

I don't wear PALS breast forms but do have a pair of GL2000N's from Glamour Boutique. My breast forms are asymmetricals and have thin tapered edges. Although I have worn them several times with adhesives and since I enjoy wearing bras, I have not made the extra effort to attain a invisible, seamless blend.

Maybe some of the ladies who own breast prosthesis, such as Ameonas, can relate their successes to achieve a seamless appearance and, thereby, create the cleavage you desire.

One last thought...take your time in selecting your breast forms. Breasts are so central to being a lady. Thus, it is so so important that your breast forms fit your upper physical body and match your feminine appearance.

Enjoy,

PaulaJeanette

jackie
05-19-2006, 03:22 PM
well that kinda what I wanted to know, Iv'e been using enhancers from a dept store ,and like the way they work to create cleavage , I guess what I realy would like to know if its worth the money spent , thanks girls for your bits of wisdom,. Jackie

EricaCD
05-19-2006, 05:51 PM
Jackie - clcrv.com (the folks who bring us the veronica, diva, etc.) have a new enhancer that works like the silicone "cookies" you get in department stores, but is much bigger. In other words, it goes into the lower part of the bra cup, and whatever chest you have is pulled over on top. Sorta like taping without tape. I just ordered a set (warning, they're not cheap - about $100). Should have them in a week or so and I will be sure to post a review in the beauty forum when I do. If I forget, PM me and I will let you know what I think. I hope they work because I'd really love to be able to get away from full forms at least some of the time!

Based on my limited experience, even with superb breast forms you better be ready to burn a lot of makeup to get a natural cleavage look. And even then the edges will show often as not.

Erica

Joy Carter
05-19-2006, 09:27 PM
I've seen a bra styled device that pulls up your tissue from your chest making a believable cleavage. Has anyone use it and how do you fill in the area below to complete the look of breasts +?

ashlee chiffon
05-19-2006, 11:58 PM
one way i've found to wear my larger forms *have different sizes for different moods* is in my pocket bra...made for trans people and used to slip the forms in... the material is sheer and the nipples look great showing thru...no slipping or falling out..and fun to skip or run with them on, as the breasts bounce very convincingly and feel great! give s the impression of cleavage when the band is tightened and is accentuated with body powder dust along teh cleavage...and smells great *i dust the forms after each use!*

Caitlintgsd
05-20-2006, 02:35 AM
I'm not sure what area you live in but if Riverside is within driving range you can just go to Supergel and try them on. It's really not a shop but a manufacturing type of place. When I was there they didn't have one of the sizes on hand which I wanted to try, but she made a pair of them in like 5 minutes. They were still warm when she handed them to me.