PDA

View Full Version : skirts

chastity
05-19-2006, 11:53 AM
Hi has anyone tried wearing a long pencil skirt, just got one and they look great on, however the only downside I have found is that they are a little difficult to walk in as they restrict the length of your step, but that is a small price to pay for the way they look

Chastity

carol ann
05-19-2006, 12:07 PM
I think that is the benefit of the pencil skirt. Real GG's do not take long steps as do we males. The short step makes us seem just a little more ladylike

Pink Satin Sissy
05-19-2006, 12:10 PM
I have a long red vinyl one and it is supposed to be hard to walk in, but it is soooooo sexy!!!!

Pink

Esther
05-19-2006, 02:29 PM
are supposed to restrict your freedom. they are great! (and that's one of the big reasons.)

~Kitty GG~
05-19-2006, 02:33 PM
I always wanted to walk like Morticia Addams. LOL

But I don't have the long lean figure for it.

Bet you look great in them tho.

Love & Hugs
~Kitty~

Annabel
05-26-2006, 10:25 AM
THAT'S my very favourite kind of skirt - a black pencil skirt, just below the knee, with 10d tights and leather or suede boots with 3 inch heels - team those with a fine wool jumper and - bliss!!

Hope you enjoyed wearing yours as much as I do mine.

Dragster
05-26-2006, 10:35 AM
I like them knee length too. You don't need them tight at the ankle, just try taking a stride in one tight enough just to get your hand between your knees! Especially in high heels! Love 'em.

Tony

Lilith Moon
05-26-2006, 11:25 AM
they are a little difficult to walk in as they restrict the length of your step, but that is a small price to pay for the way they look Chastity
...but that is one thing I like about them :D

mudanjel
05-26-2006, 11:16 PM
Hi has anyone tried wearing a long pencil skirt, just got one and they look great on, however the only downside I have found is that they are a little difficult to walk in as they restrict the length of your step, but that is a small price to pay for the way they look

Chastity

.....but then you get this nice little wiggle....:D

JenniferPaul
05-27-2006, 02:01 AM
I Just love pencil skirts and have several. some knee lenth and some ankle length. First time I wore a long pencil skirt out in public I could only proceed in a lady like pace. A couple of my pencil skirts have zipper or fasteners to close the slit in the back, and I always keep it closed more slinky and feminine.

Jennifer

older not wiser
05-27-2006, 02:25 AM
Hi all, There is nothing, nothing mind you like wearing a dark color pencil skirt just above the knee with off black or dark grey pantyhose, 3" heels (sling backs for me) and a red 3/4 sleeve length blouse. "Yells feminine"

Love BonnieAnne

FionaAlexis
05-27-2006, 02:36 AM
Yes, I have a number pencil skirts - in black, grey and beige - different lengths but mostly a few inches below the knee with a back split. They are pretty much my first choice 'bottoms' and they work well with stretch tops, knitwear and those short fitted jackets. My current favourite outfit is a grey skirt suit with two back splits which I've worn out a couple of times now and it feels great and looks smart.

Fiona xx

Annabel
05-27-2006, 12:48 PM
I agree about the length - just below the knee - and about the back split. They are just soooo smart and sexy. I do envy air hostesses who can wear pencil skirt uniforms every working day.

Lindahexi
05-27-2006, 01:52 PM
I love pencil skirts, the tighter the better as far as I'm concerned. I have dark grey one with black stripes, it has a zip at the back and is difficult to do up, but it's worth it because of the tiny steps I have to take when it's on, it feels so nice. I have to pull it up a bit when I sit down though, otherwise it might split.

Sam-antha
05-27-2006, 02:09 PM
Apart from the mini, these pencils are the best garment ever designed to walk in with heels. Mid calf can look good, but I find it dated. Never worn them really long tho', preferring the just above the knee styling. Good medium weight fabric does say something that a plastic one cannot -vice versa of course - and a thinnner material says something else again.
Love them, dark or bright, red being my favourite colour.

Cathy J
05-28-2006, 04:53 AM
I love them too, but where do you get them? I did pick one up at Goodwill last week, but they are scarce.

Love

FionaAlexis
05-28-2006, 05:26 AM
I love them too, but where do you get them? I did pick one up at Goodwill last week, but they are scarce.

Love

Well they are back in fashion this autumn/winter season down here - so maybe they'll be back in up there soon.

Fiona xx

Deborah
05-28-2006, 03:59 PM
When i lived at home i used to wear my sister's skirt all the time.
I haven't owned or tried one on since. Maybe next shopping trip. :D

Byllie
05-28-2006, 05:00 PM
Had no sisters growing up; just me and my younger brother, and our two older male cousins. Even the dog was male, as Mom was apt to remind us. I seriously wonder what my life would have been like *if* I had a sister.

Siobhan Marie
05-28-2006, 05:06 PM
I'd love a pencil skirt and will get one when I can afford it.

:hugs: Anna x

Annabel
05-28-2006, 05:27 PM
Anna H: M&S do a rather sexy, stretchy (but unlined) black pencil skirt for £15, available online. Don't overestimate your size. I'm a 34 waist, but fit into an M&S size 10 without a problem. I do stitch up the split a bit, as what looks ok on a 5ft 6in GG isn't quite right on a 5ft 11in me.

Stormgirl
05-28-2006, 05:42 PM

Chastity

just practice

ashlee chiffon
05-28-2006, 05:53 PM
nothing i enjoy more then a tight skirt holding my steps short and the wiggle in my rear increases to give me that sexy gurlish walk...
even when sitting...helps keep the thighs together so one sits ladylike!

Bernice
05-28-2006, 11:16 PM
Daring to be different...

Actually, I much prefer a very full skirt. I love Square Dance skirts, skirts with crinolines, circle skirts, bridesmaid gowns, princess seam uniform dresses, and pleated skirts.

With such a full skirt, I can wear hip forms if I like. And I can enjoy the feeling walking in the wind.

ashlee chiffon
05-29-2006, 12:25 AM
i luv full skirts also...i never met a skirt i didn't like!

Lisa OZ
05-29-2006, 03:41 AM
Pencil skirts the mere thought of them sends me into raptures. I particularly adore 50's tailored suits with pencil skirts, sheer black stockings and high heel court shoes.

Oh darn another trip to the seamstress coming up

yours pencilling

Lisa

Lisa Baby
05-29-2006, 08:41 AM
I think that is the benefit of the pencil skirt. Real GG's do not take long steps as do we males. The short step makes us seem just a little more ladylike

Also, if you walk heal to toe, you get a nice wiggle to your backside! :D

Lisa