PDA

View Full Version : Out Again!

mskilmer
05-19-2006, 01:03 PM
Hey all! Just wanted to share my last couple of outings with everyone. Last week I found myself at home on a weekday, all alone ... soooooo ... out came the make-up and all the other goodies and off I went to play "girl for a day". I first tried on tons of new clothes I've been wanting to try on, and decided on an outfit. I was finally able to wear this fantastic broomstick skirt I seem to have had forever. First I went to the bank drivethru and got some money at the ATM (no biggee there). Then I went over to Border's Books and just perused for a while. Lotsa people were there and nobody seemed to notice me at all (if you think about it, that's kind of a bummer in a way). Anyway, after that I drove over to TGI Friday's and just walked right in and got a booth for one. I ordered lunch and a Blue Moon (if you like beer and you haven't had one ... try it! Comes with an orange wedge even). The waitress was really nice and I had a blast.

Well, now it's one week later and I was at home AGAIN! Yeh ... pretty much the same story. I even went back to Friday's. This time the waitress asked to see my ID, and I just calmly gave it to her and she didn't even blink.

Just wanted to let you vicariously share the ride, and say THANK YOU to you all for helping me build the confidence to do these things.

Kierci
05-19-2006, 01:35 PM
Sounds like a great time, how about more details? We would all love to hear them. Keep it up girl and keep us updated.

paulaN
05-19-2006, 03:10 PM
way to go hun their is no stoping you now. wish I was their with you. I need to get out more often. keep on gurlen.

EricaCD
05-19-2006, 04:03 PM
Congratulations. Sounds like you had wonderful times. Jealous here; I gotta get out soon :)

Thanks for sharing. It's posts like these that remind us that going out is fun, it's natural, and it does not cause the sky to crash down on us.

Erica

Adrienne Heels
05-19-2006, 08:36 PM
Sounds like you had a wonderful time.....it is sooo nice to go out en femme!!

jamie_44
05-19-2006, 08:42 PM
You go girl, I've always been afraid of the restaurant scene.

Laurie Ann
05-19-2006, 09:10 PM
Way to go girl, I look forward to mre.