PDA

View Full Version : All I needed was a blouse!

Ashleigh Beth
05-19-2006, 02:36 PM
I'm planning my first time going out within the next week or so, and have been reviewing my wardrobe... which is rather limited since I'm not fortunate enough to be "out" like many of you lucky girls. First of all, I am soooooo excited about going out the first time! But that's not the story.

I decided I was in pretty good shape for what to wear, except for a new top. So I headed to the mall yesterday morning. I did find exactly what I was looking for.... a cute little top of crinkle fabric with little lace cap sleeves, lace around the neckline, and a tie the back which forms a bow and cute keyhole effect cutout. Problem was, I was having so much fun, I didn't stop there.

I finally left the mall early afternoon with not only the top, but a really cute skirt to go with it, two new bras, five pair of panties, two pair of hose, new earrings, and a cute pair of strappy heels! Do other girls and GGs get this carried away too?!?

Ms. Donna
05-19-2006, 02:40 PM
Isn't getting carried away part of the fun? :o

Love & Stuff,
Donna

HawksHoney
05-19-2006, 02:47 PM
I shop for shoes more often than groceries. :D

unclejoann
05-19-2006, 02:50 PM
If I buy one more pair of panties I will have to find a new panty drawer.

mskilmer
05-19-2006, 06:48 PM
If I could find a store that stocked size 13 women's shoes, I'd be there constantly!

I know what you mean, though. I can never go out expecting to buy just the one thing I went after.

bredalee25
05-19-2006, 06:56 PM
I don't know very many CD's or GG's who don't drop some serious money on their wardrobes. It's what we do best shop for new clothes and all the things that go with our new outfits. I don't know about you but if i buy a new top gotta get new shoes, skirt. hose, bra, jewlery, panties, and purfume to go with it. It just isn't new unless it's all new shop til you drop ttfn

Joanna0909a
05-19-2006, 07:33 PM
I am with you girls! Everytime I go out I end up buying a pair of panty hose, whether I need them or not. I think, no, I know I am addicted. Plus it just adds to that fem feel - buying things that are definitely feminine! I cannot stay away from lingerie either. Even if I do not buy, I love to look. And do not even get me started on shoes!

Hugs,
Joanna

Laurie Ann
05-19-2006, 08:22 PM
I think thats a common problem among all us girls.

Adrienne Heels
05-19-2006, 08:23 PM
I am just obsessed with shopping!!!

lostmyhubby GG
05-19-2006, 09:23 PM
No Trisha and I never get carried away!!!! we always have to lug bags and bags of stuff to the car ourselves!!!!!! lol lol lol
She just never can get enough!!!! a high maintenence lady she is, and he/she thought i was bad!!!! But she is so beautiful and happy.

Staci
05-19-2006, 09:29 PM
I always get carried away. There are so many pretty things to buy and wear. No wonder women like to shop. You just can't wait to get home and model them for someone and you are just hoping for them to say how beautiful you look. Shop On!!!!

Billijo49504
05-19-2006, 09:30 PM
So what's the problem. You could still carry them, right.:happy: I went from a new credit card to a platinum card in 13 months. That takes some serious shopping. Remember, if you buy too much to carry it out to the car, they will help carry them for you.:rolleyes: Happy shopping..BJ

LucyTwitch
05-19-2006, 09:42 PM
Hi

Haver'nt been shopping for ages, but when I do there no stopping me. In fact last shopping trip had to buy a new closet just to fit the new clothes in.

Love
Lucy

tullyxxx
05-19-2006, 10:19 PM
I'm planning my first time going out within the next week or so, and have been reviewing my wardrobe... which is rather limited since I'm not fortunate enough to be "out" like many of you lucky girls. First of all, I am soooooo excited about going out the first time! But that's not the story.

I decided I was in pretty good shape for what to wear, except for a new top. So I headed to the mall yesterday morning. I did find exactly what I was looking for.... a cute little top of crinkle fabric with little lace cap sleeves, lace around the neckline, and a tie the back which forms a bow and cute keyhole effect cutout. Problem was, I was having so much fun, I didn't stop there.

I finally left the mall early afternoon with not only the top, but a really cute skirt to go with it, two new bras, five pair of panties, two pair of hose, new earrings, and a cute pair of strappy heels! Do other girls and GGs get this carried away too?!?hi saw yoyr post funny i am going outon monday first time wish me luck will let you know if i get any funny looks grace

trannie T
05-19-2006, 10:42 PM
You got off cheap girl. I can spend more than that when I go out for milk and eggs.

JoannaDees
05-19-2006, 10:55 PM

I finally left the mall early afternoon with not only the top, but a really cute skirt to go with it, two new bras, five pair of panties, two pair of hose, new earrings, and a cute pair of strappy heels! Do other girls and GGs get this carried away too?!?

I'm so happy you controlled yourself. Only getting the necessities, LOL! Was the CD maxed? Do NOT go to zappos.com!

ashlee chiffon
05-19-2006, 11:46 PM
is it tackey and ****ty to wear a colored bra under a sheer blouse? and how sheer a blouse is acceptable? Is lace acceptable to show thru? Would appreciate any advice from the GG's on this...probably will team the blouse with a red or black skirt. I'm thinking evening wear, not daytime...but are the fashion rules for sheer blouses different for day and night wear, say to go to a party?:idontknow:

Phyliss
05-20-2006, 03:20 AM
How well I can inderstand, "just one little thing..."
Stopped into Torrid just yesterday to pick up a ring, something flashy that could show up in a picture. Never did get the ring but found a bracelet and necklace set and a cute little cotton mini in my size 14.

Expensive ring I didn't buy. I guess I got out lucky, only dropped $38

andrea6er
05-20-2006, 03:33 AM
It's amazing that in male form we cannot get out of a shop quickly enough, but when in femme mode we could spend our lives shopping for our wardrobe. My SO still cannot work out how I manage to do such a reversal of roles, mind you neither can I sometimes.

Ashleigh Beth
05-22-2006, 01:30 PM
Thanks for all the support, girls! Retail therapy is indeed wonderful for us girls. But not even a one of you said you'd send money!!

Love Ya,
Ashleigh

Kristen Kelly
05-22-2006, 05:54 PM
It's amazing that in male form we cannot get out of a shop quickly enough, but when in femme mode we could spend our lives shopping for our wardrobe. My SO still cannot work out how I manage to do such a reversal of roles, mind you neither can I sometimes.

No so true here I love to shop in male mode too, Its just I'd rather shop for Kristen's clothes, I have less need for male clothes.

stephanie100
05-22-2006, 06:06 PM
No so true here I love to shop in male mode too, Its just I'd rather shop for Kristen's clothes, I have less need for male clothes.
Know exactly what you mean im the same He dont wear em lol
Did someone say shop mmm im ready lets see dress bra panties skirt top shoes i only went out to walk a dog:hugs: steph