PDA

View Full Version : starting a collection

kimmigir1
05-20-2006, 02:37 AM
i have a few questions to start off when buying shoes i see sites that say add either 2 or 3 to your male size to make your female size , does anyone know and the ratio is ? because im dying to buy some shoes my male size is 14 , and that makes them a little hard to come across , also , theres breastforms , which im not too familiar with , theres different types , can someone please explain this to me what is what , and the sizing on them because at the moment i have no shoes or forms , and those are really the only things im looking for atm , so if you can shed some light on this i would deeply appreciate it

thank you

Kimmi

p.s. if this is in the wrong area of the forum , im very sorry , point me in the right direction and i will go there

Lawren
05-20-2006, 06:26 AM
I wear size 9 1/2 men's and 11 Wide women's. So try adding 1 - 1 1/2 sizes and a wider width.

Caitlintgsd
05-20-2006, 10:35 AM
I add 1 1/2 - 2 sizes depending on the type of shoe. Usually 2 sizes if the toe is kinda pointy. I'd think that adding 3 sizes would be too much.

kimmigir1
05-20-2006, 02:33 PM
ok that covers shoes , what about the forms ? can anyone shed a little light on the differences , and whatnot ?

annekathleen
05-20-2006, 02:35 PM
I wear a mens size 8 and a womens size 9 or 9-1/2

trannie T
05-20-2006, 05:55 PM
I wear a men's 13D and am comfortable in a women's 14W. There are not a lot of shoes that fit us big girls, there are fetish shoes in our size like platforms and high heels but its hard to find regular women's styles.

kimmigir1
05-21-2006, 02:25 PM
well im ok with heels thats actually what im asking about im dying to walk in them , but my gf says that i would be too tall (im 6'0) so yeah but i mean i dont really know how to walk in them which is why im trying too learn , but thats what its about , leaning :)

Alison Michelle
05-21-2006, 02:56 PM
Some of the forms size from one through twelve or something. To get the size you want, go to the site selling them, they have a size/chart system for their forms. Be aware just like not all womens size eight are the same, so to with forms plus there are several shapes to boot.

stephanie100
05-21-2006, 03:07 PM
Well i must have slim feet i wear the same size in both however here in UK the actual size of shoe is the same I know a few people in the industry it is just the width that changes. As to forms breastforms.com do a nice light pair quite cheap just right for wearing all day or a new girl.

Zelda Noe
05-21-2006, 03:14 PM
Hi Kimmi :wave2:

I wear a size 9 1/2 mens wide shoe...most sites will tell you to add 2 to your male size to get the correct womens size. Depending on the toe shape of the womans shoes (whether open or closed toe) the width can vary slightly.

For most of my womens shoes I have bought that fit well...they are a size 11 or 11 1/2 D (wide). Stay away from the width size A or B...they are too narrow for most mens feet.

Try shopping on "Payless shoes" online...that will help...make sure when you view and order the shoes there you specify "wide width". Click on the womens shoes link, go into the site and click on what type shoe you desire, specify wide width and then buy...Not sure if they carry your size though.

There are some shoe sites online that I've seem that go all the way up to a womens size 17. That is huge..

As to breast forms..I'd go with the "Breastform Store". Talk to Victor, the owner, a great guy. He is very helpful. Depending on what shape of form you desire (triangle, wing, etc) will often determine size. Also if you have any regular male pectoral flesh buildup (from lifting weights) will determine whether or not you order breast forms with a slight concave back to them, to fit over your male chest buildup...

Remember you can use either regular female bras, or buy what is called "mascetomy bras"...originally made for females having undergone breast removal. They have little pockets build into the back of the bra cup, which you can insert the breast forms into.

Hope this helps you...

Dandy :happy:

older not wiser
05-21-2006, 03:47 PM
Hi Kimmie, Go to Pals Breast forms .com, they have three different types(raindrop, teardrop and triangle) the chart describes all three in detail and the price as well. Good luck girl, you can do it!!!!!

BonnieAnne

jenny_centaur
05-21-2006, 03:51 PM
....i wear the same size in both.

Me too.

Wenda
05-21-2006, 07:40 PM
Most mof my men's shoes are 10 EEE, some however, are 9 1/2 EEE. I am wearing a pair of 11W very pointy shoes that I bought at Payless yesterday. As far as I can tell, there is no standard for breastform size. There are several good suppliers on line, including the ones mentioned as well as Siliconeworks.com, from whom I bought my nice little #5 forms, which my GF thinks are my most realistic. Search eBay under breast forms, two words. Welcome.

kimmigir1
05-22-2006, 02:41 AM
thank you all for the info , ill be sure to look into it, you gals are awesome ^_^ :D

kimmigir1
05-22-2006, 03:13 AM
ok i looked the forms up , and i have a large build , so teardrop would be what i need/want and a 44DD would be a size eleven ?

Karren H
05-22-2006, 07:19 AM
Well never heard of the ratio for shoes. I wear a 9 to 9.5 male shoe and and 10 to 11 female shoe depending on the mfg and style of the shoe. I always heard it was male size plus 1 or 2 equals female size. A 14!!! WOW

As far as breast forms, I chose the triangular shaped because it fits the. Shape of a regular bra without spilling out per say. And I only wear them about half the time since I havd many low cut tops and perfer the cleagave look!! (Grin)

Love Karren

c/d cindy
05-22-2006, 10:25 AM
what fun. i can wear sizes from 10B or medium to 81/2 W, even an 11 N, the real fun is the trying on, sometimes on the sly. like at a bargain shoe store, i wear my stockings under my slacks so i can slip off my male loafers and and try on the heels in differant sizes. another a great place is at the loocal thrift shop, there are all sizes and stlyes to try, and worn previousely. ahhh , i digress, to my mind there is no clear cut formula to convert your shoe size, it makes for a lot more shoe tring on, what fun.

MsJanessa
05-22-2006, 06:12 PM
really depends on the style of shoe----open toed sandal are closer to male sizes--for example 10 mens=11 womens---than pointy toed pumps----I usually take one size larger in womens but with some styles and manufacturers it is two sizes and some even three. Note that in some strechy open toed sling backs I can take the same size.

Rikkicn
05-22-2006, 06:16 PM
I was in the shoe business for years. I've found that 2 sizes difference is more accurate, at least for me. It sepnds on how wide your fet are. Men's feet tend to be wider than women's.
Try www.roamans.co they have lots of larger sizes but I think it will take sometime to find what you want.
Best of luck.
Feel free to contact me if i can help.

Love,
Rikki

EricaCD
05-22-2006, 06:41 PM
If you can get into a women's 15 then there are a fair number of styles at zappos.com. As the girls above have noted, the usual convention is to add 2 shoe sizes to your male size to give your fem size. However there is a HUGE dropoff in manufacturers who do size 15 vs size 16. I'd recommend you give it a shot.

Warning: Zappos is not the cheapest. They are great to deal with though, and their return policy is the best I have ever come across.

For breastforms, you need to figure out how much you want on top first. As you are probably a fairly big girl, I will recommend that you go with the smallest breasts that give you a nice female form. (You will have plenty of back and shoulders on the top side, so you don't want a massive rack adding to the proportion dilemma.) Then, it's just a matter of either SCRUPULOUSLY following the sizing guidelines of a breastform site such as amoena, or contacting a TG friendly place like Pals or whatever and following their recommendations.

Good luck!
Erica