PDA

View Full Version : Want to wear nighties at night.....

janelle
05-20-2006, 12:50 PM
Afternoon girls, As my title says i would love to start wearing nighties & all to bed but my wife really is not onto me dressing. I can dress in front over her during the day & she puts up with it, so i don't want to push the bedroom things i would love. So do ANY ladies(GG mostly) have any ideas for me? I try very hard for her to know how important she is in my life. I also try to do special things just for her but she is now getting to say what do u want? & i don't want anything & i have not used this with her. I need some ideas please. You girls are all great & i thank you ahead of time. THANKS!
:hugs:
Janelle

Sandra
05-20-2006, 01:48 PM
OK first of all keep talking to her and doing special things and if she does say "what do you want" etc, explain to her that you are doing it because you want to.

Now as for the wearing of a nightie, I know most will say it's not the same but have you thought of wearing a pair of ladies PJs?, they can be just as nice as a nightie and you wife may just be ok with them.

Momarie
05-20-2006, 04:33 PM
Just my thoughts....

For me and my SO, his wearing panties etc, 24/7 has never bothered me nor does his wearing a nightie to snuggle while watching TV or in bed.
There are somethings that I've not quite come to terms with, but thankfully his being totally comfy in the evening and in bed isn't one of them.

Maybe you could wear a light weight short men's robe over your nightie in the evenings as a compromise until she is comfortable?

In my world, everyone being totally comfy at home is a must!

Rachel Morley
05-20-2006, 04:36 PM
I hope you don't mind me responding, but be careful...always respect her boundaries. I agree with SandraGG, how about a nice pair of PJ's? say men's silk ones for starters then you can graduate to ladies ones after that. :) Nighties can come after she gets more comfortable with it all.

Kimberly Edwards
05-20-2006, 04:41 PM
I started out with panties and a tie shirts then bras bow nighttie to bed.
It was slow at first But now my wife has gotton used to it.

kymmieLorain
05-20-2006, 05:26 PM
how about a cotton chemese, I had one that looked like a long tank top. I eventualy began wearing a satin one.

Kymmie

janelle
05-20-2006, 06:53 PM
All nice ideas ladies. I will talk with my wife about some of these choices & see what happens. Thanks dears.
Janelle

michelle19845
05-21-2006, 12:36 AM
definitely go slow small steps.maybe do a fe wextras and surprises for wife.maybe get matching sets for both,her choice.let her feel she has say so.