PDA

View Full Version : Men, stealing our panties, what's a girl to do?

Jennaie
05-20-2006, 02:53 PM
It's Saturday, I am doing my laundry, there are a few people in the laundry room. I wear panties every day and I had seven pair in the basket, I counted them. I just pulled my laundry out of the dryer and what? one pair is missing.

I just don't understand it. If a grown man likes panties why can't he just go buy them. Is it because he thinks they have been worn by a woman or what?

If he only knew. :lol:

What's a girl to do?

Breanne
05-20-2006, 02:59 PM
Laundry machines have long been known to devour socks. maybe they're graduating to panties.

Stormgirl
05-20-2006, 03:07 PM
damn thieves

Joy Carter
05-20-2006, 03:20 PM
By mistake I ran accross a web sight that had "used un washed" panties for sale ! So watch out they are out there and you might be a victim of some perv stealing your panties to sell. :eek:

annekathleen
05-20-2006, 03:27 PM
I think I started out " borrowing" panties, before I graduated to purchasing my own. I think it's an obcession, I must have hundreds and hundreds of panties in every style, color, fabric, etc.....

RenaCD
05-20-2006, 04:06 PM
OMG you"ve got a Washer/Dryer Troll they feed on Panty's!:tongueout :troll: :werd: :wm:

Jennaie
05-20-2006, 04:56 PM
OMG you"ve got a Washer/Dryer Troll they feed on Panty's!

Feed them? I can't afford to feed them. :lol:

This morning I owned fourteen pair of my everyday panties, now I only own thirteen. How sad.

I always keep at least two weeks worth of clothing in inventory, just in case I am away for the weekend and don't get a chance to do laundry.

Now it looks like I am going to have to go shopping. But guess what! I have enough holes punched in my JC Penny lingerie card to get a free pair. :happy:

bredalee25
05-20-2006, 05:54 PM
Maybe god is paying you back for swiping someone's panties when you were young:lol: no you're right some man probabally took them to sniff:lol2: or just maybe it was the panty police that confiscated them as evidence in the wrong kind to wear lol. But i do feel for ya it stinks when you lose someting you paid for and some jerk steals them. If they could catch the thief i'd make them wear them and only them in front of a crowd. ttfn

LucyTwitch
05-20-2006, 06:25 PM
Hi

Just goes to show you (thier out there pantie nickers).

Love
Lucy

az_azeel
05-20-2006, 06:35 PM
hi
set a trap for them... then make them wear them... and nothing else

Wenda
05-21-2006, 01:34 AM
When I encountered my son's dressing, I didn't reprimand him for dressing, but for stealing lingerie from our (attractive) neighbour, for whom he babysat. I told him that it was not only theft, but an invasion of privacy to steal someone's lingerie, and, if he wanted lingerie, he should work hard, earn money and buy it. (which he has done)
His sister, my daughter, had much of her underclothing stolen from the laundry when she was working in the Yukon. It really distressed her, because it was a small community, she was a student with no money, and she thought she had some indication of who the thief was. It was really unsettling for her.
NO ONE steals my underwear, femme or drab. The dryer eats one item per cycle. No rationale, no pattern, just random mindless devouring of underwear. Sorry to hear of your loss.

Deborah
05-21-2006, 02:59 AM
You could always start stealing their underwear. :heehee:

CharlaineCadence
05-21-2006, 03:42 AM
It's not the trools who are doing it.
its the gnomes.
bewheare the gnomes. Their every where. steeling panties, socs and, putting runs in our hose!!!

grin
kidding

kiss kiss
chat

FionaAlexis
05-21-2006, 04:21 AM
The answer is to have all your panties microchip-ed so that they can be traced using GPS.

Fiona xx

Helen MC
05-21-2006, 07:30 AM
When I was married I used to hang my panties with other laundry on the line in our back garden in the dry weather. My wife and I wore the same size and shared our panties so there were always plenty of pairs of Sloggi and Marks and Spencer full briefs on the line. As well as these I also hung pairs of my navy blue and plain white cotton interlock schoolgirl knickers to dry. There were no men' underpants as I have not owned nor worn these since my teens.

One evening when I went out at dusk to get the laundry in I found that whilst all the panties were on the line two pairs of my cotton knickers (full briefs) were missing. The pegs that had held them were on the lines but the knicks themselves were absent, a navy blue pair and a white pair. They hadn't fallen off either. I assumed that someone had stolen them.

Sure enough the next day the woman next door told my wife that she had seen a man in our garden but as she was going to the toilet at the time she couldn't challenge them. When she checked 10 minutes later they had gone and she thought they may have been some friend of ours leaving something in the shed. When the wife told me we knew that he had been a "knicker nicker" and were both amused to consider what he would have thought had he known that these knickers had been worn by another MAN and not a girl or woman.

Tina Dixon
05-21-2006, 07:33 AM
Maybe he like that worn in feel:eek:

annekathleen
05-21-2006, 07:40 AM
We are all assuming that it was another "man" who stole her panties.
We have to think "outside the box" ( no pun intended )
Why can't it be possible that perhaps a woman might have taken them?
My logic is that "we (crossdressers) " usually buy more sexier and greater quanities of womens underwear than most women do, and perhaps this poor, less fortunate woman needed a pair of sexy underwear to wear to impress her date for this week-end?

Talon DeRojo
05-21-2006, 07:56 AM
Jennaie - Perhaps you have a secret admirer:)
Talon

Kate Simmons
05-21-2006, 09:03 AM
Damn, you must have nice panties Hon. Some people just have no shame. At least I'd have respect for a gal's panties. Ericka

Jolene
05-21-2006, 09:28 AM

This morning I owned fourteen pair of my everyday panties, now I only own thirteen. How sad.

I always keep at least two weeks worth of clothing in inventory, just in case I am away for the weekend and don't get a chance to do laundry.

Now it looks like I am going to have to go shopping. But guess what! I have enough holes punched in my JC Penny lingerie card to get a free pair. :happy:

Yes Jennaie I think I got enough frequent lingerie miles on my Penneys card to get some free stuff as well.......... Jolene

Jemanda
05-21-2006, 09:31 AM
Maybe the phantom knicker nicker just hasnt gotten enough gumption yet to go out and buy his own collection to wear, possibly he hasnt been able to strike up the courage to walk into the ladies dept and buy his own (although it does seem to me that it takes more gumption to steal them off the line or out of the dryer.). It always seems strange to see a man walking around in a ladies undies section of a shop than it does to see a woman in the gents department.

Jennaie
05-21-2006, 09:46 AM
Jennaie - Perhaps you have a secret admirer:)
Talon

That's too funny! Maybe it's that tiny dab of parfume my panties are scented with that drew him in. :lol:

Jennaie
05-21-2006, 09:52 AM
Maybe the phantom knicker nicker just hasnt gotten enough gumption yet to go out and buy his own collection to wear, possibly he hasnt been able to strike up the courage to walk into the ladies dept and buy his own (although it does seem to me that it takes more gumption to steal them off the line or out of the dryer.). It always seems strange to see a man walking around in a ladies undies section of a shop than it does to see a woman in the gents department.

I suppose I could just stick my JC Penny card with all the holes punched in it up on the bulletin board in the laundry room with a note attached:

Here is a free pair of panties, go get them and please quit stealing mine.

I'll bet everyone in the apartment building would get a big laugh out of it.

RenaCD
05-21-2006, 10:06 AM

Go Girl!!! Shop Till You Drop!! I Love it!:love: :tongueout

size7satin
05-21-2006, 10:11 AM

Anita Mae GG
05-21-2006, 01:24 PM
Maybe you should buy another pair and move on........:D

Sonia_cd
05-21-2006, 02:31 PM
its the person who began the thread about being forced to dress by his sister and her friends for stealing panties....seems like he has been a bad boy and just refuses to learn his lessons... :D

Sonia

stephanie100
05-21-2006, 03:48 PM
Jennile
You will have to buy or get more trouble is shopping its panties when you leave the house get back and its panties bra dress skirt shoes blouse tshirt tights great isn't it
Steph:love: 's shopping

Cherry Lynn
05-21-2006, 04:16 PM
That's too funny! Maybe it's that tiny dab of parfume my panties are scented with that drew him in. :lol:
OK, I admit it, I was the one who stole your panties, but they smelled so good.

Jennaie
05-21-2006, 05:00 PM
its the person who began the thread about being forced to dress by his sister and her friends for stealing panties....seems like he has been a bad boy and just refuses to learn his lessons... :D

Sonia

:lol:

RenaCD
05-21-2006, 05:20 PM
Thats what you get for sticking the word Panty's in a Thread, and move on. :D

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :shutup:

Jennaie
05-21-2006, 05:52 PM
Thats what you get for sticking the word Panty's in a Thread, and move on. :D

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :shutup:

Girl, your so astute, I really love your post. My choice was not to respond to that one myself.

Anita Mae GG
05-21-2006, 05:54 PM
Girl, your so astute, I really love your post. I chose not to respond to that one myself.

Oh c'mon why not...I don't bite Jennaie. I wanted to see how long it tok for one of you to comment on it. LOL I'm just teasing you. Lighten up gurls :D

Tina Dixon
05-21-2006, 06:11 PM
I found pictures of Tina D swiping panties on google......... may want to look into this further.............. just a heads up..............

There on the web all ready:eek:

Jennaie
05-21-2006, 06:31 PM
Oh c'mon why not...I don't bite Jennaie. I wanted to see how long it tok for one of you to comment on it. LOL I'm just teasing you. Lighten up gurls :D

Are you really Tammy? Are you really my friend, my girlfriend, then don't bite, because it felt like a bite. Your so pretty, you have no idea how much I wish I was as pretty as you. I would love to be your girlfriend, you don't know how much. Try me, look at me as a girlfriend and see. :hugs:

size7satin
05-21-2006, 07:06 PM

Joy Carter
05-21-2006, 07:18 PM
I have read in our local paper several times over the past years some guy getting arrested for a sex crime where he started out by stealing panties. Who knows today your panties tomorrow your bra. EWWWW !

Kimberley
05-21-2006, 07:19 PM
I hope it was a young CD who ripped you off. It would be wonderful to find out and if true, take him under wing and guide him along avoiding the pitfalls along the way.

In the meantime, just go shopping. 13 is such an odd number.

Kimberley.

Tina Dixon
05-21-2006, 08:14 PM
[quote=size7satin]Yes..........

Damn:o

Anita Mae GG
05-21-2006, 08:20 PM
Are you really Tammy? Are you really my friend, my girlfriend, then don't bite, because it felt like a bite. Your so pretty, you have no idea how much I wish I was as pretty as you. I would love to be your girlfriend, you don't know how much. Try me, look at me as a girlfriend and see. :hugs:

Seriously, was kidding cuz you guys are always saying we "freak out" about panty threads....I was teasing you................... RELAX, and SMILE

:)

janelle
05-21-2006, 08:30 PM
Ok i confess i took them, so now come dress me up & punish me like that for the rest of my life. hehehe

Kimberley
05-21-2006, 08:41 PM
Ok i confess i took them, so now come dress me up & punish me like that for the rest of my life. hehehe
Gee I thought you needed your next door high school confidential and three of her girlfriends for that.....:lol:

Billijo49504
05-21-2006, 08:57 PM
Jennaie, I like the idea of putting the card up on the bb. See, ther is a reason not to just start the laundry and leave. If you had stayed there, they wouldn't have gotten lost.
A long time ago, when I lived in a trailer park, I was doing my laundry and a young lady was there also. When she got done with hers, she took a pair of panties and threw them back into a dryer. And said that will give someone a thrill. And no I didn't take them. I had my own....BJ

Eric/a
05-21-2006, 09:13 PM
Well, as bad as these instances are, be it someone stealing panties out of a laundry machine or off of a clothesline, most of them are pretty tame compared to one I heard about on TV a while back. It was on a talk show - "A Current Affair," maybe, or one of its spinoffs - and the topic of the day was stalking, intimidation, harassment, etc. Most of the interviews were pre-recorded, one-on-one between the victim and a host from the show, so they wouldn't have to appear before the audience, and the victims' faces were blurred. The one this thread reminded me of was a woman who knew someone had entered her house when she was away and gone through her belongings, on several occasions from the way it sounded. Whoever did it would take an article of her lingerie and later mail it back to her - with no return address, of course! She got several such envelopes, each containing one of her lingerie items or one of her bathing suits. Since she didn't keep those in the same place as her lingerie, she knew whoever it was had to go through everything in her bedroom, closets, etc., to find them.

The guy, if in fact that's what it was, must not have had any interest in keeping or wearing the stuff if he mailed it back to her, but it sounded like he was trying to send her several messages: That he knew who she was and when she was away, that he knew she lived by herself, that he could get into her house anytime he wanted, could take his time doing it, could take anything he wanted, could be there waiting for her when she got home sometime...who knows???

The interviewer tried to help her think of ways to narrow down who could possibly have been behind it, asking her things like if she had any ex-boyfriends from really bad break-ups, any hostile co-workers at her job, and what have you. Since I was on break at my OWN job - this was on a TV in the breakroom at a store where I worked - I couldn't stick around to hear the rest, but I hope none of you have ever experienced anything like that!

Jennaie
05-21-2006, 11:08 PM
Thats just a bit scary Erica. I started this thread for the purpose of humor and you have turned it into a horror movie. How could you? :slap:

Just kidding, here, let me kiss that and make it feel better. :kiss: