PDA

View Full Version : To be a genuine girl for a day...

~Tammy~
05-10-2004, 11:51 AM
Ok, here's a totally hypothetical question...

Nina
05-10-2004, 01:22 PM
I know I'm thinking about giving up crossdressing but who am I kidding, After reading your ideal day i have to agrea. You have just discribed my perfect day too. Life really sucks when all I can do is dream of a day like this.

Julie
05-10-2004, 02:40 PM
Tammy,

Nice subject. If I woke up a girl tomorrow the first thing I'd do is run to a full-length mirror and check myself out, naked of course. After I tired of that I'd find something in my closet that fit this new lean mean body of mine and head off to the mall. I'd buy only what I could wear for the day (we are assuming this is just "Girl For The Day"?) I'd buy the most feminine, sexy, hot clothes, shoes and accessories I could find all the while planning my day.

I'd go downtown around lunchtime to the best places for girl watching and make sure I was the hottest one there. I'd watch the guys stare and love every minute of it knowing what it's like to be able to look but not touch. I'm imagining a nice summer day. I'd have on a dress that flowed in the breeze so I could feel it rub against my stockinged legs. The light would create a transparent image of my silhouette through the light material and show the best traits of my lean firm body. As the afternoon wore on I would take a stroll along the shoreline and breathe the warm summer air into this womanly body. I’d shout, “Hey world! It’s great being a woman!”

Later I’d head home and prepare for the evening. I’d shower and shave my legs. Then I’d lotion my entire body appreciating every square inch of it. Then I’d put on a pair of panties and sit down to do my makeup. No, I wouldn’t have on a bra. After I was done I’d fuss with my hair to get the sexy sultry look. Then I’d go to my closet of new clothes and take out the outfit I bought for the evening. There would be a black skirt and a halter-top for sure and ankle high spiked heels. I’d put on sheer black thigh high stockings and a black halter push up bra to accentuate my cleavage. The skirt and halter would be next. I add a flower in my hair, maybe a choker collar and some rings and bracelets to accentuate the look. Drop earrings or hoop earrings would be a must.

I’d hop in my convertible and head for the hottest nightclub area around. I’d hit all the spots, dance, flirt and just enjoy myself. As the night wound down I’d head to a nearby lesbian bar and see if I could get lucky.

The next morning if I found myself back to being me I think I’d just end it all. :p No sense in staying around waiting for something better to happen because there would be nothing better than that. ;)

Nina,

Nice to see you are back. I was getting a little worried you might have done something you'd regret later (like throwing away all your girl things). This is who we are and that damn society out there had better get a clue. :rolleyes:

http://illinoismatmen.com/images/emoticons/Julie_sig.gif

Joanie
05-10-2004, 02:47 PM
I agree. A lesbian bar for me............

curious_boy
05-10-2004, 03:50 PM
id masturbte all day long then id spread peanut butter on my chacha & let the dog lick it off

... KIDDING! :D

tanya31
05-28-2004, 01:37 AM
Ok, here's a totally hypothetical question...

If you could be a genuine girl for a day, what would you do?

If I woke up as a girl, I'd spend the first couple of hours or so getting totally pampered at a salon. Waxed, full makeover, nails, hair, etc.
Then I'd go to town, to the most frilly, girlie shops around, and try on practially everything.
Then it's off to a professional photo shoot, take as many pics as possible to remember it all.
After that, I'd be off to an aerobics dance class, in tight lycra leotard and leggings to tone up my ass.
To end the evening, I'd doll up in some in naughty club babe gear, sexy crop top, short pleated skirt, fishnet stockings, thigh boots and cute pigtails. Then dance the night away like it was my last on Earth.

Aw heck, I think i'll just go and do it anyway.... I wish! iwood go ouy and find as meny girls to have sex with i can :)

CDKathy
05-28-2004, 08:50 AM
If I woke up one morning as a genuine girl, I too would have to rush to the nearest full length mirror to take in and admire every sexy curve. Then it would be an absolute must to explore every inch of my body with my hands. I would need to experience every sensation, every feeling just to know what it really FEELS like to be female.

Only then would I dress in the most feminine clothes I have, drive into town, park the car and walk all around. What a rush to have all the guys and gals watching me as I casually strolled by. All the while, I'd be looking for that one perfect lady I could take home and spend the rest of the day and evening with... :)

eleventhdr
05-28-2004, 01:09 PM
What i would do frist is find a way to make it permanent!.

lizzy b
05-30-2004, 09:03 AM
WOW...couldn't have put it any better myself!!!

Rachel_740
05-30-2004, 09:22 AM
Hi Girls,

A GG only for a day? At the moment I'd like to live the girlie life forever. I've been moping about all afternoon cos I'm letting my divorce really get to me today :( . Just want it over so I can start to live again. No long term plans for the future yet, life's on hold (with the exception of dressing), living day to day. I don't even feel like having any sort of relationship with anyone at the moment :(.

Anyway, I've finally got round to getting dressed now - feeling much better already. I want to go out but still can't be bothered.

Sorry about the downer, just can't pick myself up today.

CharlotteSomers
05-30-2004, 09:49 AM
First, I would love to put on a nice small bikini and go lay on the beach for a while to get a nice dark tan while everybody stares at me. After that, maybe shopping for a new expensive bare-shoulder gown that would show off my body and breasts. Also, get some new strappy, high heeled shoes and some beautiful jewelry. Next, I would go to a salon and get a really pretty up-do, manicure and get professionaly made up. Then I would go out to dinner at an expensive restaurant wearing my new gown, with my new hair-do, jewelry, shoes, and expensive perfume. After dinner, I would come home and take a nice warm bath with my dinner companion. We would wash eachother's long hair and then settle in for a night of passionate love making in a candle-lit room.

Yep, that sounds nice.

Shelley J.
05-30-2004, 11:27 AM
I'd want to spend a day exactly like Tammy's fantasy!

Shelley J.

Suzzie
05-30-2004, 08:35 PM
CharlotteSomers you go girl. A woman after my very heart. The beach is where I would so love to be A GG for a day. Looking so HOT and SEXY in that bikini would drive me to play with myself in the shower when I got home. I love the beach.

Suzzie :p

Marti2004
05-30-2004, 09:03 PM
If I was mysteriously transformed, could I stay a woman if I kept flying west???

I know I 'd fantasize over my shape, breasts, long hair, neatly shaven love nest and those non-hairy silky legs. After cuming from sheer excitement, I know the silks would caress me as I walk and my "boyfriend" would ravage me like the true woman I was!!!!!

Oh to dream!!!

Love, Marti :) ;) :) ;)

Erica
05-31-2004, 11:43 AM
I would for once in my life feel normal and happy, after I spent about hours admiring my beautiful body in the mirror i'd spend another two hours on makeup to really inhance my femininity and then go SHOPPING!!!!!!! After that I would probably go out dancing and find a hot guy to bring home and pleasure al night. (im bi and would love equaly to hook u witha girl but I can do that anytime so if I only had a day it'd have to be a guy).

(sigh) if only it could be more than a dream.

Cher
05-31-2004, 08:24 PM
WOW!!!...well, first I'd check my body out, then masturbate as I'm dying to know what a female orgasm is like...women are so lucky to be able to have multiple orgasms...then if there was still time left, I'd get dressed in my hottest outfit and head for The Mother Lode - very hot tranny bar in San Francisco and hit on some hot babe...Oh to dream :D ...Super topic...thanks - Rick

Kimmy
06-01-2004, 02:21 AM
Hmm... so much to do so little time... I'd probably do the checking myself out in a mirror thing. Who knows how much time I'd waste just trying to figure out if I was dreaming. After I figured it all out, I'd put on my smallest outfit and head out to shop for as long as I could. I'd try on tons of things I never could normally, even if I couldn't buy them but by god I'd buy something!

After/between shopping, I'd hang out at the mall court to see if I got hit on, hopefully they'd offer to buy me dinner or something! Girls have it easy there... no girl walks up to a guy sitting by himself and offers to buy him anything. But anyway, if that happened I'd hang out with who ever it was for a while to see what it was like every day for a girl. Maybe he'd take me shopping! Hehe.. I wish... free clothes.

I'd also try to squeeze in getting some professional photography so I'd have something to remember the day after it was over. And it'd give me a good chance to put the new clothes to good use. And maybe some photo booth pics with the person if I got hit on =3

Hmm... I wonder what else I'd do, there'd have to be something I could do at night. I'm not much of a bar/club/party person... never really been so I wouldn't even know where they were. But maybe I'd give it a shot if I could find one to go to. If not I'd probably head home to try on the clothes and take more photos myself and have some private time, hehe...