PDA

View Full Version : afternoon en femme

donna h
05-20-2006, 07:10 PM
My SO and agreed I could go to a hotel as needed to dress. I love her more than I can say. Today I had 4 hours en femme. Went for a car ride, the wind blowing around my skirt was such a rush. Going out dressed is such a great feeling Just wanted to let you all know how great it feels to get out en femme and how lucky I am to have my SO.Gave my SO flowers when I came home to let her know how I feel about her.

az_azeel
05-20-2006, 07:28 PM
hi donna
why go to an hotel......

az_azeel

gennee
05-20-2006, 07:55 PM
I know the feeling, Donna. I went out dressed a few weeks ago and it was great. I'm going out again this week. Keep on going, girl.:gorgeous:

Gennee

Sonia_cd
05-20-2006, 08:10 PM
Sounds like you had a fun time donna. Also knowing your SO is giving you the space to be yourself is quite possibly very comforting. Thanks for sharing.

Sonia.

Wenda
05-21-2006, 01:24 AM
I understand how awesome it is to have an understanding and supportive SO. We still live 40 minutes apart, and I stayed over at nmy GF's place last night. She went to work at 6 m (left me a complete breakfast before she left), wondered why I had taken off my (her) red bra and breast forms. I had planned to return to my house and do some yard work, etc, but she phoned from work, and reminded me that she hadn't given me the haircut I needed last night, suggested Wenda could earn her keep and do some Maid duties, cleaning windows. Yahoo! Since I had only taken my breast forms and a bra, I had to do some emergency shopping. I got a pair of great Wedgewood Blue shoes at Payless, some thigh-high stockings and tape (for cleavage) at London Drugs, a sport top and a black sport skirt at WalMart. I washed my truck and hurried home to bath, shave and dress to start doing windows.
My GF's alter ego, Jaya, is somewhat dom and slightly abusive. I participate and encourage it because she has survived a horrid marriage, and I think it is therapeutic. Wenda was wearing her new stuff when Jaya returned, finding W cleaning windows. Good Girl! Wenda's new sport skirt was too large, so, after Wenda finished the windows, Jaya had a nap, we went back to WalMart, returned the sport skirt, and did some shopping. I found a black sport skirt (shorts disguised as a skirt), but Jaya found a denim skirt my size. We have been looking for a denim skirt for some time. We bought it, as well as a panti-girdle that was on sale, which really works well for me to keep everything tucked up.
We came back to her place, confirmed that everything fit, had dinner, played cards, and I left, with her off to bed for a 5 am shift tomorrow. I am wearing my new panit-girdle, my new sport-top, my new shoes and my new denim skirt. It is so awesome to have a partner who not only acknowledges my dressing, but endorses and encourages it. That is as good as it gets.

Rachel Morley
05-21-2006, 12:12 PM
I'm with Wenda, being en femme in public is an absolutely great feeling but being able to share your crossdresssing with an understanding and participating SO is truely incredible :)