PDA

View Full Version : Was busted with panties !!!

GaryS72
05-21-2006, 10:39 AM
A couple of years ago my sister who is 3 years younger found my stash of
panties and Playboy magazines.I had stolen a few pairs from some of her
friends who spent the night.They were all seniors in high school so it was
very humiliating.She blackmailed me into dressing up for her and one of her
friends.They dressed me as a schoolgirl,they got the outfit from Xdress.com
I had to wear panties,tights,heels and the schoolgirl outfit.They said they
wanted to teach me a lesson for being a panty thief.I stayed dressed up
for several hours.On Halloween that year they dressed me as a French Maid
and took me to a costume party.That was the only two times I dressed up
for anyone,it was so embarassing !!! GaryS72

Jennaie
05-21-2006, 10:48 AM
Really?

Sharon
05-21-2006, 10:54 AM
That's awful!! Geez, they really went to a lot of trouble to teach you a lesson.

You have my condolences. :sad:

Sharon_Rose
05-21-2006, 10:54 AM
Personally, I would have played it for all it was worth. To have that opportunity...they think they are making you feel uncomfortable and all the time I would have loved it.

Kate Simmons
05-21-2006, 11:02 AM
I agree with Sharon Rose, I'd have played that "bad boy" up and turned the tables to embarass them, but I'm devilish (in a cute sort of way). LOL Ericka

janelle
05-21-2006, 11:05 AM
Will they still help you dear?? If so you could be on the road to a really wonderful life. I know it has brought my sister & me closer, it may for you also. Give it a try dear, have fun.
:hugs: ,
Janelle

Momarie
05-21-2006, 11:11 AM
:yawn: Sure you were.....

Lilith Moon
05-21-2006, 11:14 AM
A group of high school seniors went online to XDress.com and bought some clothes just to dress you up in....yeah...right...:p

Phyliss
05-21-2006, 11:26 AM
Oh my! such bad luck. Being made to get dressed by some girls.

My luck is so bad they wouldn't have bothered with me.

Helen MC
05-21-2006, 11:36 AM
Fantasy Island?

annekathleen
05-21-2006, 11:37 AM
....and when you woke up?

Jennaie
05-21-2006, 11:42 AM
....and when you woke up?

Too funny girl. :lol:

Ms. Donna
05-21-2006, 11:42 AM
They dressed me as a schoolgirl,they got the outfit from Xdress.com I had to wear panties,tights,heels and the schoolgirl outfit.
And this was a problem why???

They said they wanted to teach me a lesson for being a panty thief.
For me, the lesson would have been to steal more panties! ;)

I stayed dressed up for several hours.On Halloween that year they dressed me as a French Maid and took me to a costume party.That was the only two times I dressed up for anyone,it was so embarassing !!!
Close one there. :whew!: You're a lucky man if that's all they did to you - it could have been far worse. They could have flipped up your skirt, pulled down your knickers and given you a proper school girl spanking! :spank:

After all, thats what they did to me...

Now you know better than to steal your little sisters knickers. ;)

Love & Stuff,
Donna

bredalee25
05-21-2006, 11:43 AM
For you to be forced to dress for your sister and a friend to teach you a lesson for being a panty thief. Come on you know that's just what you wanted and you won't admit it. If it were me I would of had the time of my life to be out dressed is so wonderful and fulfilling you can't seem to stop going out enfemme. So if you felt forced to do it then maybe you really aren't a CD. You decide and let us know ok. ttfn

Sharon
05-21-2006, 11:54 AM
Geez, and I was feeling sorry for you! But some of the folks here seem dubious of your story. Hmm....

A couple of years ago my sister who is 3 years younger found my stash of
panties and Playboy magazines.I had stolen a few pairs from some of her
friends who spent the night.They were all seniors in high school so it was
very humiliating.

Taken from your profile:
Date of Birth:
October 31, 1972

Now I'm just confused. Was your sister held back in school about ten times or so? :confused:

Jenny Beth
05-21-2006, 12:03 PM
Geez, and I was feeling sorry for you! But some of the folks here seem dubious of your story. Hmm....

Taken from your profile:
Date of Birth:
October 31, 1972

Now I'm just confused. Were you held back in school about ten times or so? :confused:

I needed a good laugh today....I have tons of yard work to do...

annekathleen
05-21-2006, 12:08 PM
A couple of years ago?
Your sister would have been 17-18 if she was a senior in high school
You were three years older, so that would have made you 20-21,
You're 33 right now?
And I only thought dogs aged seven years to every one of ours....

EricaCD
05-21-2006, 12:25 PM
MMMhmm. Well, the good news is that some of the stories on fictionmania are getting a bit stale and you have a promising plotline here. I'd suggest that you develop the character of the "sister" a bit. I think some more info on her background motivation might help. Maybe some long lost lesbian desire, and a forbidden lust for her brother. Why not try that?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot: get your chronology correct to within a decade.

Good luck getting published :)

Erica

Sonia_cd
05-21-2006, 12:30 PM
Embarrasing??? You're kidding right.....
Your sister found a stash of panties that you say you stole from her friends and when she forcibly dressed you up...as a french maid at that....
i'm sorry...what exactly was the embarrasing part in all of this?????:D

And hadn't seen the other posts on this thread!!! This is better than most sitcoms ever made...maybe we have a story to sell to universal pictures here!!!! :D :D

Sonia

Ms. Donna
05-21-2006, 12:31 PM

Taken from your profile:
Date of Birth:
October 31, 1972

Now I'm just confused. Was your sister held back in school about ten times or so? :confused:

Now now, girls... Let's cut him some slack.

After all, the psychological effects of forced crossdressing by a group of high school girls can be devistating. :hypnotized:

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Holly
05-21-2006, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the giggles, Gar... such an imagination!

Stormgirl
05-21-2006, 12:46 PM
Too funny girl. :lol:

um not really? lol? hardy har har har

Jessica
05-21-2006, 12:48 PM
That was such a rotten thing for them to do..........if only I could have had such a BAD thing happen to me by MY sister...........:D

Tracy_Victoria
05-21-2006, 12:50 PM
Fantasy Island?

Look Boss! The Plane, The Plane.

kathy gg
05-21-2006, 02:31 PM
Gee...somehow we are almost the same age....yet I can't recall being on the "net" back in 1990......

Oh...I think I figured out how this was possible...yor sister just had to travel into the future with her friends....ordered from xdress.com ..then went back and such. Makes total sense now, that obviously is what happened. Being as there were no online shops around in 1990-91............

details....you have to give us details...otherwise, well the story almost does not seem believable.....but with the time travel angle this is much more realistic!

kimmigir1
05-21-2006, 02:46 PM
Fantasy Island?
lol

Look Boss! The Plane, The Plane.
lol's harder

Julie Avery
05-21-2006, 02:50 PM
Is there any good reason why they didn't spank you, too?

annekathleen
05-21-2006, 02:52 PM
See what happens when you cross drug abuse with cross dressing?
He must be "drug dressing"

jillinla
05-21-2006, 02:56 PM
not to "pile on"

but - let me tell you about the time i was captured by the amazon pirates
and forced to be their queen

now - that was embarassing!

Daintre
05-21-2006, 03:06 PM
Thanks girls for the chuckle, this thread sure made me smile :happy:

TGMarla
05-21-2006, 03:16 PM
Gary? Gary?! Where are you? They don't believe you, Gary! I don't know why, but they clearly think you made it all up! Gary? Gary?

Help! Help! My Fictionmania character got away and is running around on a crossdressing forum! Help!!

stephanie100
05-21-2006, 03:19 PM
MM 33 2 yrs ago mm I will visit my sister tonight take her knickers please punnish me make me dress for hours please please.:rofl:
Steph

trannie T
05-21-2006, 03:41 PM
The same thing happened to me when I was sent to spend a summer with my aunt. . . . . .

Kerry Owens
05-21-2006, 03:47 PM
This thread would make a stone laugh!

Keely
05-21-2006, 03:48 PM
:yrtw:

GaryS72
05-21-2006, 03:51 PM
Yes, they dressed some guys up for the Monogram Club in high school,sports
players who earned a letter jacket had to dress up for a day.

Jenni
05-21-2006, 03:54 PM
Oh my, looks like you girls had some fun in my absence. I think you've got Gary hanging by a thread.....:tongueout

jenni:hugs:

GaryS72
05-21-2006, 03:56 PM
Hi, so have you gone out in public ???

Ms. Donna
05-21-2006, 04:00 PM
Gee...somehow we are almost the same age....yet I can't recall being on the "net" back in 1990......

Oh...I think I figured out how this was possible...your sister just had to travel into the future with her friends....ordered from xdress.com ..then went back and such. Makes total sense now, that obviously is what happened. Being as there were no online shops around in 1990-91............

details....you have to give us details...otherwise, well the story almost does not seem believable.....but with the time travel angle this is much more realistic!

Kathy, don't you know...

All high school girls have a TARDIS in their closet!

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Cherry Lynn
05-21-2006, 04:08 PM
Yes, they dressed some guys up for the Monogram Club in high school,sports
players who earned a letter jacket had to dress up for a day.
Can I have your sister's phone no. Would love to be one of her friends. Sounds like they have so much fun.

DanaJ
05-21-2006, 04:18 PM
Hi Gary, there are a lot of doubters here, so you can have the last laugh and provethem all wrong. When the girls dressed you up and made you fo to the Halloween party, they had to take photos of you all dressed up. so, just post the photos here and shut up all these doubters ;)

If you have any problems in posting pix, I will be glad to help you....

Ms. Donna
05-21-2006, 04:24 PM

I have - in the past - done the whole skirt, blouse & heels bit in public - almost full time for about two years. It was fun - just not my thing anymore.

My presentation is generally androgynous all the time and I dress woman's casual at work (slacks - no skirts) - with HR's blessing. Yes, I'm 'out' at work - more by action than by word.

Now, I'm openly trans - out in public as me every day.

Et tu?

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Ebonee_Tgirl
05-21-2006, 05:20 PM
Gee Gary, if i had sisters i'm sure they would have done this to me.

Your story kind of reminds me of the time i was caught dressing by my Mom and to punish me she made me dress really really hot and then tried to sell me to some reclusive billionaire who owned his own island. Well you see, it was just another quiet Saturday and i never expected Mom to come home so early so you can imagine my.......

:tongueout

Julie York
05-21-2006, 05:42 PM
someone shoot me

Jenny Beth
05-21-2006, 05:51 PM
someone shoot me

Aw come on Julie.......it's been a long time since we've had a good panty thread.

Sandygal
05-21-2006, 06:55 PM
Gee! I seem to be missing out on something by not having a sister. It sounds great to me!

Fallen Angel
05-21-2006, 07:01 PM
Well to tell you the trueth every day and can back it all up ,hows bout your self :tongueout

LucyTwitch
05-21-2006, 07:24 PM
Forced dressed never in a month of sundays

Love
Lucy

Cherry Lynn
05-21-2006, 09:24 PM
Gee! I seem to be missing out on something by not having a sister. It sounds great to me!
I have a sister but she never treated me like that and I still can't forgive her for it.

Billijo49504
05-21-2006, 09:25 PM
Let me guess, after you were forced to dress, you were molested by Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Or was it the great pumpkin.
I feel cheated, I never had a sister...BJ