PDA

View Full Version : Hair Style Unisex

pantymnwal
05-21-2006, 07:12 PM
Hello girls,,, I am a older m cd..started pre teen with moms panties etc..still love the full cut silky sheer panties, girdles open bottom...hose..bullet bras etc..but my question is..anyone have any ideas on a Unisex hairstyle..one that would look feminine when dressed and the old male hair cut when not dressed..I am mostly in the closet...would love to hear from anyone..

Bernadina
05-21-2006, 09:14 PM
Thought that might be a good idea too. Unfortunately my hair isn't quite thick enough anymore to do it.

Michelle I
05-21-2006, 09:51 PM
Start looking at the different styling books and pick something. Get a good stylist and talk to her about the style. Then practice, practice, practice. Noo style will just happen without work and the proper styling products

Melissa

Yes I am
05-21-2006, 09:59 PM
Instead of picking a style out, find a stylist with a good reputation and seek their advice on what unisex-style would suit your face and head the best, then let them create. These people are artists.

Barb Valentine
05-21-2006, 10:26 PM
Sorry can't help you on this one
I have no hair :( well very little

Tracy_Victoria
05-22-2006, 03:42 AM
I've read posts on unisex hair cuts before and thought why bother?

basically I enjoy dressing up as I look so different, surely if you have a haircut thats the same in both roles you surely just look the same don't you? ie to me I'm sure I would just look like me, in makeup, which is not the affect I really want. I want to look totally different.

I can see the advantages, it certainly will look natural, and it will never fall or blow off! but with so many fantasic wigs about, and wig technology getting better and better! I really have to ask Why! I.e. could the majority of people tell this was really a wig?

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/about-wigs_1891_80595324

to me, Tracy is never complete until that wig is in place, and it could be any one of a number of them, because I never dress twice the same in succession, ie the last dressing day was a redhead day, the next might be blonde, or short wigs only. I use contact lenses, and or glasses, for different looks

So to me, having a Unisex hair cut, would do nothing to aid my dressing, but I understand each to there own

Good luck!

HaleyPink2000
05-22-2006, 04:02 AM
Just last week I was in getting my hair cut. One of the GGs there that cuts hair was telling another girl there, how She had refused to cut a Mans Hair. So that He'd have the femme hair style pointing down along side His ears. He'd asked evidently for Her to cut His hair in a manner that would allow the his to come to more of a Femme look in front of the ears. You know pointing down in more of a pixie point. Well, I did not say anything. But I won't be going back there. I did find their E-mail address and am going to send their owner a message about it.0.02

Jillian310
05-24-2006, 08:57 PM
I am scheduled for a unisex cut this coming Fiday. I can't deal with wigs easily here, so this may be a good option for me. I will post the outcome later.

Caitlintgsd
05-24-2006, 09:05 PM
I went and got mine cut about 3 weeks ago. The last time I'd gotten it cut was last October. It's down past the base of my neck. I asked the stylist to leave the length, I just wanted it out of my eyes. She suggested layering the sides and back and I agreed. My hair is naturally wavy/curly so it sort of has a flip on the sides now. I haven't worn a wig when I go out since then.

ErikaLeigh
05-25-2006, 11:16 AM
I have hair down to my middle back. I wear it in a pony tail in drab, and noboby says a thing. Em femme, I just let it down, Its mostly one length, with the exception of the front tapers a bit. The shortest part of my bangs are about the bottom of my neck, and then tapers from there to the longest part. I can curl it in, or out for the flip look on the ends. Thats my solution. I am 39 and still blessed with a full head of hair thank GOD!!