PDA

View Full Version : clothes

Michelle8
05-22-2006, 11:36 AM
Do any of you ladies have more womens clothes than mens
clothes?I know I do.Probably three times as much.
I completely understand why girls love to shop.
So many styles and colors.If only I could wear them out
in public like women can.

Caitlintgsd
05-22-2006, 11:41 AM
I think the ratio in my closet is about 3:1 as well.

sissydresser
05-22-2006, 12:24 PM
Yes I have more women's clothes than men's. More panties than tidey white's. But I love to wear the ladies clothes.

LindaTS
05-22-2006, 12:37 PM
Lots, lots more women's clothing than men's. Who needs the men's clothing? Not me, at least not very often. And that makes me very happy.

Nikki Dee
05-22-2006, 01:49 PM
Yeah...I guess I'mn a 3 to 1 ratio girl too....it's not a difficult choice is it.??
Nikki. x

Betty H
05-22-2006, 04:58 PM
Well "he" is ahead right now but I''m really gaining on "him". I get to use his credit card.

gennee
05-22-2006, 05:14 PM
I have more male clothes than womens right now, but I have just as many panties as I do men's underwear.

Gennee

Kathrynn
05-22-2006, 05:48 PM
The only male clothing that i have, are the polo style shirts that i have to wear to work. I have do not have tidy whities, i have panties and thongs. I wear pantyhose and a bra everyday. If i don't feel like pantyhose, i will wear a garterbelt and stockings.
Kathrynn

Rikkicn
05-22-2006, 05:49 PM
Do any of you ladies have more womens clothes than mens
clothes?I know I do.Probably three times as much.
I completely understand why girls love to shop.
So many styles and colors.If only I could wear them out
in public like women can.
I alos think one of the reason why women have so many clothes is because they need to dress so differently for different things, places and events. Every dressy outfit needs different accessories and many times different under garments. fun but expensive.
My sweety and i have about the same amount of femme clothes and I don't have any male clothes anymore. So, we're about equal.

Deanna2
05-22-2006, 06:52 PM
In the last couple of years I have bought one jacket and one pair of trousers of drabwear.

On the femme front, however, I have bought more gear than I could possibly ever wear. But every item has been an excellent purchase.

Sally24
05-22-2006, 07:09 PM
If you don't count t-shirts I have probably twice as much menswear as ladieswear, but I've only been buying for just over a year. I think I will break the even money mark by Christmas. If not, those after Christmas sales will push me over for sure!

I now love to shop!