PDA

View Full Version : Attention Lurkers!

Jennaie
05-22-2006, 10:01 PM
The last time I looked there were a total of six members and 56 visitors in this room. What is it your so interested in that you can't take part in?

Come'on, you know you want to join, you want to be a part of this, You have something to say and you want to say it. We all see you, and we know that your just like us. Don't be afraid, your not going to get emails exposing you. Just pick a nik and join in. We would love to have you and would love to hear what you have to say. :happy:

CharlaineCadence
05-22-2006, 10:13 PM
YOu will gaine new friends. Just for being your self. come on in

Cherry Lynn
05-22-2006, 10:26 PM
I'm in.

Barb Valentine
05-22-2006, 10:27 PM
And being a part of a wonderful family
:hugs:

kimmigir1
05-22-2006, 10:34 PM
i mean i was a little scared at first to post ( and i used to be a HEAVY forum poster) and i just jumped right in , no one here will riddicule you , were all like a falily helpiong each other , i havent been here long , and already ive learned A LOT so just jump in the waters fine :p

JulieCDOH
05-22-2006, 10:57 PM
I jumped in a while ago. Actually Karen told me about this site and I joined within 30 minutes of her telling me. I love it here. NO FEAR, We are all accepted here.

Kisses Julie :doll:

Billijo49504
05-22-2006, 11:16 PM
I even post a picture. So I'm in a whole bunch...BJ

Patty
05-22-2006, 11:48 PM
And love the experience

Kassandra
05-23-2006, 12:27 AM
Here, you can be in and not out!

Or is that out here, but still in...

I'd say that I'm having a blonde moment, but I'm not blonde... well maybe inside.

-giggle-

-Sandy

saturnion
05-23-2006, 01:14 AM
Just post we don't bite.

Deborah
05-23-2006, 01:17 AM
Without this site i would be as miserable as i was before i found it.....?? Does that make sense? lol it's late...makes sense to me.
Anyway i'm a lot happier now then i was before and i encourage everyone who even wish they could join to do so.
It's not like anyone is going to find out who you are.
Deborah

KELLYANN
05-23-2006, 02:18 AM
YOU LURKERS, GET IN HERE! stop sitting on the sidelines. nobody here will bite you. WE ARE ALL SISTERS :be:

jo ann
05-23-2006, 02:41 AM
Patty, You are so right it is mind bungleling,heres to you!!! Love ya, jo ann:thumbsup:

Marla S
05-23-2006, 03:04 AM
Quite a few of these "attention lurkers" are probably search robots. Not sure if they have something to contribute :p

Sonia_cd
05-23-2006, 03:37 AM
WARNING: Lurking will ensure addiction. This forum is not liable for any consequences ensuing from such addiction, whether or not advised of the possibility of such consequence. Lurkers shall not be entitled to claim any damages for loss or consequence arising from their activity of lurking born out of curiosity, belonging, fear or any such emotion leading them to puruse the activity of lurking in the first instance.
Conversion of lurkers to full-time members and/or crossdressers is entirely unintended and this forum shall not be liable for damages for such conversion, either to the lurker or to any third party aggreived by the above named lurker's conversion.

Phyliss
05-23-2006, 05:13 AM
I stop in at least three or four times a day. While I may not have something to say each time, I do try to contribute in my own little way.

For good or bad, now that I've found this place, I'm not about to leave. I still consider myself new and as such I'm trying to not be to much of a chatterbox.

rpservices1
05-23-2006, 05:21 AM
lots of good comes out of here, Brenda

VERONICARH
05-23-2006, 06:07 AM
I jioned about a month ago and just love all the comments and questions to anwser and meet people who feel the same way you do most of the time.

SherriePall
05-23-2006, 08:54 AM
I'm with Jennaie-- Sometimes I'm on and there are 6 or 7 visitors with me. C'mon. Join the fun, the excitement, the interesting and stimulating posts. Sign up now.

wendy
05-23-2006, 09:38 AM
just speaking from personal experience, I know I was a lurker on CD.com for the longest time, there were many topics that I wanted to chime in on but I just couldn't wrok up the courage to do so. It took me a long time before I had the courage to sign up for an account here, and even longer to even come out and discuss my CDing habits.

Now that I look back on it, I'm glad I did join up and discussed/shared my feeling on CDing. It is a good feeling to know that I am not the only person in the world that engages in this activity and the reasons why I CD is the same as most others.:D

Stephenie S
05-23-2006, 09:47 AM
Well I for one have been having a bit of trouble posting here. It may be a cookie problem says the help desk. It's discouraging to compose a post only to loose it when you try and post it.
If this works I may have figured out how to do it.
Any way, my time here is fun even if I can't figure out how to post properly.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Karren H
05-23-2006, 10:58 AM
Well it is a great place. Emily turned me on to it after Crossdresers Secret Garden incident. Hmmmm Maybe I shouldn't have dredged that up. Hehehe. But when I'm chatting with someone new its usually the second or third thing I ask, if they are out on this forum!! And I was shy once....Ok maybe not real shy but had some reservations especially after starting out on URNotAlone which is more transgendered dateing service than a furum.

Even if you don't have a big mouth like myself, jump into the fray....you'll learn much and make some friends along the way!!

Hey that rhymes!!

Love Karren

toniloraine
05-23-2006, 11:10 AM
and loiving it also,welcome lurkers and fell free to join in.

jerseycarla
05-23-2006, 12:44 PM
i'm here, but i hate typing. I just like reading and learning for all of you ladies

Tina Dixon
05-23-2006, 01:18 PM
I remember when I was a lurker:eek: , thats so long ago now:(

Caitlintgsd
05-23-2006, 01:39 PM
Like in dark alleys?

Stormgirl
05-23-2006, 04:12 PM
Some of us are doing reconnaissance

Julie Avery
05-23-2006, 04:32 PM
Hairy-chested, breast-thumping types crop up from time to time. It's amusing when they're shy.

Siobhan Marie
05-23-2006, 04:35 PM
come on lurkers, don't be shy. as some of the other girls have said, we are all sisters here and we're in this together.

:hugs: Anna x

Julie York
05-23-2006, 04:51 PM
Quite a few of these "attention lurkers" are probably search robots. Not sure if they have something to contribute :p

Welcome to all the gender confused search robots.

:thumbsup:

Janelle Young
05-23-2006, 05:02 PM
Join us is the best advice I can give. Hey I lurked around here for a few weeks before joining, so lurk for a while then take the next step. So glad I joined, great bunch of ladies here, best you will find anywhere.

Carlacd
05-23-2006, 05:07 PM
I remember when I was a lurker:eek: , thats so long ago now:(

Gosh, i thought you still were. Lurking around from topic to topic looking for your garage door.:D

Anita
05-23-2006, 05:08 PM
warning!

this is the best and friendliest site there is
I have been here a good time now and have no fears of this site. Although through work commitments I may not post for long periods but I pop in and read.
Everybody is a friend

so come on in:love:

Alex R
05-23-2006, 05:18 PM
I'm new to the forum and new to cd'ing and i do agree - join in it really helps!

Tamara Croft
05-23-2006, 05:23 PM
Just post we don't bite.We don't? I bite.... :bs: but not hard :tongueout ok sometimes I do.....

JoanneCDSydney
05-23-2006, 06:36 PM
Hi!!

been here 1 day.. I am so glad i found this site..!!

so dont lurk.. just do it!!

lilly_nj
05-23-2006, 07:22 PM
I'm in. Don't often have time to write, but do when I can. Would also like to meet some 50+ jersey gurls someday.

Kisses,

Lilly

Kate Simmons
05-23-2006, 07:28 PM
C'mon guys, girls, whatever. Feel free to PM me anytime. Don't be afraid to join. As was brought out, we don't bite (maybe just "nibble" a little! LOL). Ericka

bredalee25
05-23-2006, 07:39 PM
Come on you've been looking around so something here interrests you or you wouldn't look at this site.A) your a cd/tg/ts/m2f/f2m and want to join but are affraid to don't be we'll welcome you with open arms B) you like people like us and read our posts to learn more so why not join and talk to us tell us what you like or dislike about us or C) you just like looking and not talking to us. What ever it is we'll help you just ask for help and watch how many respond to your plea.

ttfn

Kate Simmons
05-23-2006, 07:52 PM
Don't worry Brenda, they'll come around (if they have any "gonads" that is). What do you guys think? Sound like a challenge? HMMMM? Ericka

bredalee25
05-23-2006, 08:02 PM
Yea they'll come around it's only a matter of time. their curiosity will get the best of them and they'll join.

ttfn

Joanie
05-23-2006, 08:28 PM
Everyone starts as a lurker
But dont' become a shirker
From joining in the talk

Unwind, dear, and have a chat
There's alot to learn from all that
From lipstick to high heels
We know and share how it feels

So chime right in and see what we can do
From talk about those new pumps ablue
To latest story about a SO or a wife
This board will become part of your life!

Joy Carter
05-23-2006, 08:35 PM
Come On Down ! :d

TV_Allie
05-23-2006, 09:25 PM
:love: Ok I may not post as often as I should, but I do have a real picture when I do.

Hugs
allie

lisa92268
05-23-2006, 10:07 PM
I have to admit, i enjoy reading what others like me are thinking and writing. Makes me feel nice. Keep it up girls! (and thanks)

Lisa

Rachel Morley
05-23-2006, 10:27 PM
Yes! Just pick a name! join in the fun!....it's good to talk! (said in my best Bob Hoskins voice)

P.S..... probabaly only middle aged UK people will get the Bob Hoskins reference, but that's ok :)

sportschick
05-23-2006, 11:00 PM

I'm glad the site's here, but I just post if I have something to say, otherwise I just scan for interesting reading..if that's "lurking"..guilty. Sue me! Or have your people call my people, we'll do lunch.

Audrey34
05-23-2006, 11:01 PM
I'm not 50 or British but I know who Bob Hoskins is. He played Eddie Valiant in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" and I also saw him in a BBC series called "Pennies From Heaven". This forum really helps me a lot. At least here I can talk to somebody even if it's only a posting.
-Audrey

Rachel Morley
05-24-2006, 12:26 AM
I'm not 50 or British but I know who Bob Hoskins is. He played Eddie Valiant in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" and I also saw him in a BBC series called "Pennies From Heaven". This forum really helps me a lot. At least here I can talk to somebody even if it's only a posting.
-Audrey
Hi Audrey,

I was making a particular reference to a series of TV ads promoting British Telcom that Bob Hoskins made his own with a catchphase about it being "good to talk" :)

SilkBra
05-24-2006, 01:00 AM
lol
I'm here and enjoying the adventures.
Just a private person.

Rachel Ann
05-24-2006, 01:21 AM
Sometimes, I just have nothing to say.

tinaashley
05-24-2006, 05:10 AM
I wasn't sure what to expect but I have to say that being able to write down some of my isues and getting POSITIVE feedback from the girls has been fantastic. I'm here to stay.

MsJanessa
05-24-2006, 11:32 AM
All I can say is that the lurkers must be those same people who make dates with Me over the internet and never show---lol

LucyTwitch
05-24-2006, 02:02 PM
Hi

Did not lurk, joined as soon as I found the site and have never looked back. Help and friendship in here for all.

Love
Lucy

Julie York
05-24-2006, 02:29 PM
Hi Audrey,

I was making a particular reference to a series of TV ads promoting British Telcom that Bob Hoskins made his own with a catchphase about it being "good to talk" :)

Angel Darling doing Bob Hoskins....LOL! Made my day.:D

It's like trying to imagine Goldie Horn doing Darth Vader.
:eek:

hahah

Sam-antha
05-24-2006, 05:11 PM
Its 11/27 now.
~Samm

KellyCD
05-25-2006, 07:42 AM
I would post more often, but I see the same threads over and over agian. I post when I feel the need too.

I would post more but for some reason the last couple of post of mine have been deleted or lost(yeah I don't get that either) somehow. I asked someone about the removing the super 77 stuff and checked the forums the next day and could not find my post. Good incentive.:D

Sharon
05-25-2006, 08:02 AM
I would post more but for some reason the last couple of post of mine have been deleted or lost(yeah I don't get that either) somehow. I asked someone about the removing the super 77 stuff and checked the forums the next day and could not find my post. Good incentive.:D

I just went through your posting history, and there is no indication of any posts you have written having been removed. Perhaps they were just moved?

Samantha Lough
05-25-2006, 08:21 AM
Well One of the reason I am just lurking is I am finding my footing, I know bad excuse but hey everyone has to have one right. True fully though just testing the waters and see ing how the light affects my toes before I come out of the closest.
Samantha

JoAnnDallas
05-25-2006, 08:28 AM
I'm not the lurker type either. Once I found this site, I started posting and now have made many close friendships. As you can see, I am now aproaching my 1000 post.

Kate Simmons
05-26-2006, 05:46 AM
I would post more often, but I see the same threads over and over agian. I post when I feel the need too.

Don't take it personally, Hon. I know I don't. I figure they have their hands full enough. They have to make sure that no one gets carried away. I feel they are pretty patient with me anyway but I figure some gals "tune in" just to see what I say, especially my repartee with Karren (who is my friend BTW).I know I'm nutty sometimes, but that's pretty much a "given" in this "business". Ericka

Byllie
05-26-2006, 06:26 AM
I'm a teacher, and you learn that there are those in class who you can never shut up, and others who you wish would come out of their shell a tad and speak more often. Still, the occasional talker most often says as much or perhaps more than the ever present mouth. It's not how often you post, it's what you have to say that counts, IMHO.

Jemanda
05-26-2006, 11:30 AM
I have been doing a lot of reading here, and dont really have the knowledge or wisdom to start a thread or even contribute much towards it, most of it has been said already anyway. As a newbie in a forum its usually better to see how the land lays and who to avoid or who you can rely on for sharing knowledge. Naturally I also dont want to cause anybody any offence so avoid possible situations like that. I am also a bit weary about resurrecting "ye olde threades" as I have caused quite a rumpus by doing this at another forum (as a result I dont really post there anymore either). Oh, and being one of only a few from my part of the world it is a bit intimidating to be the only one from my country posting, often things here are not the same as they are there so are best left avoided.

KellyCD
05-26-2006, 11:41 AM
I just went through your posting history, and there is no indication of any posts you have written having been removed. Perhaps they were just moved?

Maybe, but I'm not angry or anything I was like "umm ok well there goes that post, oh well".

I just wanted to know how hard was it to remove the forms when they're attached with the super 77 stuff that's all.

Jennaie
05-26-2006, 12:37 PM
This is just a note to those of you who have responded to this thread with comments like, " well, I am just a private person" or " I just like reading the post and I am not a big talker".

I'm was not addressing you in the original post, you are members of this forum. The people I were addressing are the 56 people who were here and are always here reading post but they are not members, they are lurkers. If they were to become members and just read the post whether or not they chose to reply to them, they would still be members.

People don't come here for shock value. They come here because they have an interest, they are wanting to learn about thier SO or about themselves.

Why they are so scared to at least join and say, Hi, I'm so and so, and I am glad this forum is here, I don't know. I was doing nothing more than extending an invitation to them. :happy:

CheriVenus
05-26-2006, 03:02 PM
I'm a lurker... now a poster.

I'm really just a "virtual" crossdresser. I haven't gone fully en femme for 8 years.

It's hard when the wife doesn't understand and I have no clothes I'm proud of.

Anyways... hello from Florida. Any local girls have any tips?

Tina Dixon
05-26-2006, 03:11 PM
Gosh, i thought you still were. Lurking around from topic to topic looking for your garage door.:D

Best watch it girl, I'll drop the door on your foot:o

ShortSkirt
05-26-2006, 03:24 PM
I'm still around, I'm just having serious g/f issues and having a hard time with things. I still check in every now and then, I just have nothing to add right now, but I am glad I have this place.

robinLynn
05-26-2006, 03:44 PM
im coming back but ive been sick and almost died. i subsequently blew up in weight and now im working on that and dont feel too feminine anymore

JoannaDees
05-26-2006, 09:02 PM
Without this site i would be as miserable as i was before i found it.....?? Does that make sense? lol it's late...makes sense to me.
Anyway i'm a lot happier now then i was before and i encourage everyone who even wish they could join to do so.
It's not like anyone is going to find out who you are.
Deborah

Sayyyyy! Didn't I see you at Dick's last weekend???? :eek:

Alison Michelle
05-26-2006, 09:17 PM
Well One of the reason I am just lurking is I am finding my footing, I know bad excuse but hey everyone has to have one right.

It does take a little practice to get used to heals hone.:happy:

Deborah
05-26-2006, 09:28 PM
Sayyyyy! Didn't I see you at Dick's last weekend???? :eek:

Aghhhhh runs and hides. ;)

Diannna
05-27-2006, 01:33 AM
I'm here, because I can't be all there. Hehehe!

Cindy L
05-27-2006, 03:15 PM
I tend to lurk the same amount, but log in more. :love:

CassieW
05-27-2006, 03:31 PM
come on join, I'm glad I did. Finaly I know that I am not alone.
huggs
Cassie

avawho
05-30-2006, 11:52 PM
Well I can't talk for all those who just like visiting, but I took well over a couple of years to get around to joining... mostly cause I NEVER rush into anything... Blame it on good old fashioned procrastination in my case even though I've been C/D for at least 45 years now...

Cheers
Ava