PDA

View Full Version : A blue night

Sharon
11-17-2004, 12:53 AM
It's a pretty sad night for me tonight. I have an early morning meeting with a potential client, so I had to spend the evening de-femming myself. I took a long shower and washed off all traces of make-up and perfume, washed my hair and combed it back into my drab disguise, and pulled out the polish remover to erase all evidence of the pink polish I've been sporting the past few days. I even found an old pair of bulky black glasses to wear tomorrow so I can hide my trimmed brows.
The only good thing about all this is that I can start off fresh tomorrow night. Before I do so, it'll be a good idea if I stock up on groceries and whatnot so I don't have to do this again before the weekend arrives.
I can't expect any sympathy from most of you who have scant opportunity to dress at all, but it's getting harder and harder to switch back to being "him."
Goodnight girls,
Blue Sharon :(

KewTnCurvy GG
11-17-2004, 12:54 AM
Hugs, grrly and come back en femme as soon as you can, ok?

:D

hugs
kew

babe4life
11-17-2004, 01:20 AM
Hi Sharon,

That is just horrible. As Kew said: *Hugs*!

Love,
Vicky

Sharon
11-17-2004, 04:02 PM
I'm back! And he's gone for a couple days (hopefully).
It was a good day , in several ways. I stopped at a small shop in the city (where my meeting was) and bought a new blouse and jeans (black hip- huggers!!). I hadn't bought anything in person in years! I know I was "made" (long, although unpolished, nails and plucked brows) but I screwed up enough courage to go through with it. It helped that I was in another town, but for me this was still a significant step!
I didn't try the clothing on in the store (not that bold yet), but I held the pants up against me to make sure they were the right length. The sales girls were very pleasant to me, but gave me no reaction at all!
I'm on such a high that I can't begin to describe it! The next step is to go shopping as me! ????
Love to all,
Sharon

Jerry
11-17-2004, 04:58 PM
Welcome back! Sounds, fun.

Rachel Elizabeth
11-17-2004, 05:02 PM
I can't expect any sympathy from most of you who have scant opportunity to dress at all, but it's getting harder and harder to switch back to being "him."
Goodnight girls,
Blue Sharon :(

Sharon....you clearly DO have my sympathy. I understand your situation all too well. I love being Rachel and I hate switching back. The only way to stay Rachel is to make a really serious commitment. I don't know if I am ready for that.

So, you are not alone.

Love....
:p

JennyCD
11-17-2004, 05:39 PM
Oh dear, I do indeed sympathize with you. Although I don't get the chance to "girl up" like I would enjoy, it is hard for me to slip out of my things in the mornings and go drab again.

Sounds like you had a good time shopping. : Way to go girl!

Wenda
11-17-2004, 07:45 PM
Glad to hear you are feeling perkier! On the clothes shopping, I bought a cute little retractable taylor's tape measure. I carry it along when I know I am going shopping (which is becoming much less predictable). If you know your bust, waist, hip measurements, when you are in the store it is very simple to take the little tape measure and just check the garments. It can be exhillerating trying things on in the store, though!...can be confusing whether you go to the men's or lady's dressing rooms.. wenda.