PDA

View Full Version : Ever Use a Sick Day, So.......

annekathleen
05-23-2006, 04:56 AM
Have you ever called in sick to work so you can stay home all day long and play dress up? Going through all of your wardrobe, trying everything on?
Sorting through your massive collection of bras and panties and picking out your favorites? I would love to take all my bras, panties, slips, and camis, and just put them in one of my dressers, I would love to fill up my spare closet with all of my feminine attire, and to organize all of my shoes, boots, high heels on the floor of my closet. ( right now most of my "stuff" is contained in five large vinyl totes, although my spare closet is already half full with womens clothing ) I think I'm gonna need one of those days real soon.

rachel_rachel
05-23-2006, 06:11 AM
Well really, who hasn't at some stage or another?

Of course I have.

Emily Ann Brown
05-23-2006, 07:13 AM
I would never think of such a sorry action for personal gratification.....however Emily resembles that description (giggle giggle).

Emily Ann

SherriePall
05-23-2006, 08:50 AM
Never took a sick day, but have left work early for a doctor's appointment and headed for the nearest motel to change and then go out.

wendy
05-23-2006, 09:16 AM
in my previous job, yep, I've called in a few times 'sick' and stayed home and dressed up all day long. Haven't done it yet at my new job though.

Billijo49504
05-23-2006, 12:26 PM
Really, honest, I was sick last Friday. Cough cough!! I did use some Physians Formulia makeup on. And I did try to keep warm with a long skirt and a nice fuzzy sweater. OK, so I wasn't really sick, except of working....BJ

Alex
05-23-2006, 01:14 PM
Have you ever called in sick to work so you can stay home all day long and play dress up? Going through all of your wardrobe, trying everything on?
Sorting through your massive collection of bras and panties and picking out your favorites? I would love to take all my bras, panties, slips, and camis, and just put them in one of my dressers, I would love to fill up my spare closet with all of my feminine attire, and to organize all of my shoes, boots, high heels on the floor of my closet. ( right now most of my "stuff" is contained in five large vinyl totes, although my spare closet is already half full with womens clothing ) I think I'm gonna need one of those days real soon.

Hee hee, i'm actually doing that right now!

Tina Dixon
05-23-2006, 01:15 PM
OK yes:D

Teddie
05-23-2006, 01:17 PM
I called them mental health days. :rolleyes: :D

Karren H
05-23-2006, 03:07 PM
Well I have not used a sick day!! I don't like to equate crossdressing with sickness. Hehehe. Enough people do that already!! So I use vacation days!! Because dressing for me is like a minivacation!! Ahhhhhhh. Or even personal leave days would be better than "being a sicko"!! (Grin)

Love Karren

Emily Ann Brown
05-23-2006, 03:12 PM
Oh give me a break Karren, my dear sister......who needs to take time off....you dress while AT work !!!!!!

Emily Ann

AlysonCD
05-23-2006, 03:24 PM
I've done it many a time. Would call the night before so I could play all night long

Julie Avery
05-23-2006, 03:25 PM
But of course!

Stormgirl
05-23-2006, 04:13 PM
No,no need to but I've called in sick just so I can ride my moto-x bike all day.

annekathleen
05-23-2006, 04:44 PM
"'enjoyed the responses, came home from work, and got humored!!"

julie lavender
05-23-2006, 05:04 PM
what a good idea, its now called work / life balance. extra holidays should be made available,for cross dressing,with the full approval of management, doyou agree?

annekathleen
05-23-2006, 05:08 PM
Shouldnt we crossdressers be entitled to twice as many vacation, personal , and sick days? I'm sure a good attorney and psychologist could arrange it.
My male side needs time off for rest and relaxation, and my female side is definately entitled to equal time.

Adrienne Heels
05-23-2006, 09:39 PM
Worked from home....dressed all day!!!

Rachel Morley
05-23-2006, 10:01 PM
Oh no....I'm affraid not. I'm way too much of a workaholic to do that. However, in the past I have cried off going out with my friends just to stay at home in the evening to dress up and feel pretty :)

nancy58
05-23-2006, 10:39 PM
I don't get sick leave. It's "paid time off", and I can be healthy or sick as I wish. Back in the spring, I had a day to use or lose, so I took off and scheduled a massage. I messed up, though, since my wife was working from home that day and it was a short school day. I went ahead and dressed up after my massage, though, and she walked in on me doing dishes in the kitchen. She said her first reaction was, "What's this woman doing in my kitchen?", and this just based on my attire. It wasn't as good as an entire day en femme, but it made my day anyway.

Tracy_Victoria
05-24-2006, 04:27 AM

When I was at school I would often fake headaches (I suffered from migraines at times) so pretending to have one meant me having the day off, which gave me time to dress!!

I've never done it as an adult, but I have just taken a day off, when needed. Raksha and I call them Mental health days. and you do need them every now and again.

(The stupid thing in all of this, was I went canoeing, and smashed my head on a rock swallowed half the river and got a night in hospital, I've never had a migrane since!)

Fayth
05-24-2006, 05:10 AM
Hiya, wats all this about, mental health days? I have been crossdressin since i was 16, last year i took of half a year, just so i could dress & try out the make up. it was brill gettin to know myself for such long periods of time. It does leave dents and friction in ur normal personna, ecspecially if u have to be discrete, which yeah leads to mental issues, but we cant call them mental health days, pampering days sounds so more ladylike.

Please take care babes.

susann_gardener
05-24-2006, 06:56 AM
Of course! I feel a personal day coming soon! :happy:
Susann

Tracy_Victoria
05-24-2006, 07:57 AM
Hiya, wats all this about, mental health days? I have been crossdressin since i was 16, last year i took of half a year, just so i could dress & try out the make up. it was brill gettin to know myself for such long periods of time. It does leave dents and friction in ur normal personna, ecspecially if u have to be discrete, which yeah leads to mental issues, but we cant call them mental health days, pampering days sounds so more ladylike.

Please take care babes.

Maybe you should reread my comments?:happy:

I stated I do not take days of to dress, however I do take day of occationally when needed, these are what we call mental heath days, not days to dress on!

Thank!:happy:

raksha GG
05-24-2006, 08:01 AM
If taking the odd 'mental health day' restores your mental health and prevents long term problems - why not?

Alison Anderson
05-24-2006, 11:29 AM
The good old "Aussie Sickie" It`s practically compulsory down here!:D

Just last Monday I wasn`t feeling quite %100 so I called in. I work afternoons so It`s wonderfull to not have to shower and change back to drab after a lovely morning of nighty and dressing gown. Just choose an outfit or three for the day and have a one girl party around the house.
It`s great because everyone else thinks you are at work so there is no worry of surprise visitors!

Bernice
05-24-2006, 12:02 PM
I've never lied about it. I've been what I thought was too sick to work effectively, and then after not going in I discover I am not too sick to dress. Then I start to wonder if I should feel guilty. But then, I'm never more comfortable than in a knit pullover. So, I talk myself into thinking everything's OK. But I do avoid any big production, makeup, corset, etc.

Karren H
05-24-2006, 09:39 PM
Oh give me a break Karren, my dear sister......who needs to take time off....you dress while AT work !!!!!!

Emily Ann

That's right, Em!!! I do! I should put that down on my goals next year as an efficiency program!! Increased productivity through crossdressing!! What a concept! hehehe

Love Karren

lisa33tv
05-24-2006, 11:35 PM
is the only way i can get time to dress as lisa.x