PDA

View Full Version : Boots - Oh dear.....

Emma_Forbes
05-23-2006, 05:15 AM
Hi All,

I have just received my first pair of ankle boots which I ordered on Ebay. They are....

absolutely perfect.....:D :thumbup:

so why didn't I buy boots years ago? :bonk:

Em

Talon DeRojo
05-23-2006, 06:27 AM
Emma - Oh, well. Better late than never. Probably the first women's footwear that I ever purchased was a pair of black, leather, knee-high boots with 3-inch heels. Can you post a picture?
Talon

Emma_Forbes
05-23-2006, 06:47 AM
Not very good pictures but.....

Em

Kate Simmons
05-23-2006, 07:11 AM
Don't know Em. Boots are great for dancing in. Ericka

Karren H
05-23-2006, 02:44 PM
Don't know Em. Boots are great for dancing in. Ericka

I thought those "boots were made for walkin", Ericka!! Hehehe. God I hated that song!! But I love boots also!!

And when did you move to Utah?? Get caught up in one of those love octogons !! Bet his other wives are pissed!!

Love Karren

sherri
05-23-2006, 04:12 PM
I gotta say, tho, that in most of the pics I've seen, boots just don't quite work on CDs, especially the taller styles. I think it's cuz when we buy boots large enough to fit our feet, the leg is too big. I hate that gap at the top. The boots I see looking good on GGs are snug all the way up.

Karren H
05-23-2006, 06:06 PM
I gotta say, tho, that in most of the pics I've seen, boots just don't quite work on CDs, especially the taller styles. I think it's cuz when we buy boots large enough to fit our feet, the leg is too big. I hate that gap at the top. The boots I see looking good on GGs are snug all the way up.

Mine are snug but then ice hockey twice a week will do that to legs!! hehehe

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
05-23-2006, 06:40 PM
I thought those "boots were made for walkin", Ericka!! Hehehe. God I hated that song!! But I love boots also!!

And when did you move to Utah?? Get caught up in one of those love octogons !! Bet his other wives are pissed!!

Love Karren
Gee Karr, With apologies to Em (because it's her thread), I thought I explained I'm with A.U.N.T.I.E. Always on the move (cause if I'm not , I might get purged by FLUSH). Anyway, as I explained to EM, I really love boots. My choice foot wear to dance in. Beats those damn heels anyway. Ericka