PDA

View Full Version : a fresh start

jamiepabicd
05-23-2006, 10:06 AM
hello ladies,
i took some time off from this forum and thought i would never be back.
as it turns out i not only can't get crossdressing out of my head, i miss being a part of this forum.
nothing has changed as far as my wife is concerned. she knows of my desires and still does not approve.
i no longer "dress" as i purged again and have nothing to wear.
i'm basically down to just fantasizing again but would love to get some new lingerie, etc.
i really want to connect with someone on this forum either locally or by email so please feel free to drop me a line.
i want so badly to be able to share my feminine side with another like me.
it was o.k. to play dress up when i had some privacy but i never had that much privacy. dressing up under my clothes is o.k. too but i want more.
i want to be able to dress freely with a like minded person and enjoy my feminine side instead of suppressing it.
also i would like to change my name from gaga4garters to my fem name of choice which is jamie and go by "jamie44pacd". would one of the moderators please let me know how to make that change.
again i'm happy to be back and i hope to get back on track with not suppressing my feminine side.

jamie44pacd
jamie

Karren H
05-23-2006, 11:26 AM
Welcome back Jamie!!!!!!

Love Karren

Emily Ann Brown
05-23-2006, 11:35 AM
Speaking of Pa. sisters Karren (giggle giggle)......Jamie, I'm here if you want to email or Yahoo Im during the day.

Emily Ann

Nikki Dee
05-23-2006, 01:12 PM
No real surprise there then Jamie.!!!!...good to be back where you belong isn't it.?????...now don't do it again.!!!!!LOL
Love Nikki. x

Jillian310
05-24-2006, 08:29 PM
I am also a PA sister with broad (no pun intended) shoulders! :hugs:

Caitlintgsd
05-24-2006, 08:32 PM
Welcome back. I've never purged and don't really understand why people do it. I've never met anybody who's gotten rid of all of their stuff and was able to permanently walk away from it without regrets down the road.