PDA

View Full Version : A question (or two) related to waking up female.

~Kitty GG~
05-23-2006, 10:09 AM
As a GG I know the earlier thread wasn't directed at me.

But I was wondering if those who posted were thinking of waking up female.. their real selves female.. or of waking up as some perfect female.

Had any of you considered "what if I have small breasts, saggy breasts, uneven breasts?" "What about unsightly body hair?" "Wrinkles?" "Thick thighs or saddlebags?" "A bum that resembles bread dough?"

Would you love your femme body even tho it wasn't perfect?

To the few of you who want your SO to also have switched genders.. Have they expressed a desire to switch? Why would you want them to switch?

curious,
~Kitty~

Deborah
05-23-2006, 10:16 AM
But I was wondering if those who posted were thinking of waking up female.. their real selves female.. or of waking up as some perfect female.
I don't care, whatever i would have looked like had i been born my father's daughter is fine with me.

Had any of you considered "what if I have small breasts, saggy breasts, uneven breasts?" "What about unsightly body hair?" "Wrinkles?" "Thick thighs or saddlebags?" "A bum that resembles bread dough?"
Would you love your femme body even tho it wasn't perfect?
YES....i'm not one of the "i want to be a super model" type TS and i don't have an SO so i can't answer the last one.

~Dee~
05-23-2006, 10:17 AM
yes, i considered that.
we all have our own little quirks and differences .. so i dont mind the idea of having differences if i woke up female. i dont need to wake up as a supermodel.

to me, its the same thing as waking up each and every morning.
somethings not right each morning, but i still do enjoy waking up ... so if i woke up and was genetically female, but with small breasts, unwanted hair etc .. its still an improvement ..

if i were able to be female then at least i wouldnt feel like im in the wrong body .. id just have to figure on the other 'issues'.. everyone has them, some have more than others .. but i sure could stand to not have to deal with the gender thingy anymore.
that'd be nice... an advancement.
:happy:

JiveTurkeyOnRye
05-23-2006, 10:23 AM
It's funny you should say that because I was thinking the same thing, I'm a little overweight as a guy, but not to the point where I'm not still considered average and I was thinking when reading the posts that if I woke up a girl, I'd probably be a girl wearing a size 12 or so and wondered if I'd be happy with that.

I think I still would be. I mean, I'm not a TS and I don't ever think I will be, but if I could just be a girl, I'd be willing to be a somewhat chubby one. Hell I could always hit the treadmill.

Faye Emmette
05-23-2006, 10:52 AM
I always had a slim figure (skinny) and girls've always liked my bottom so I think I'd be OK in that dept.
I do have to think about my sweetheart changing gender though as wnen I've been in Love, they've always been good looking and I wouldn't want to spoil that and turn her into a lumpy hairy bloke !!!!
Good question.
F.

Marla S
05-23-2006, 10:55 AM
Though I only had this dream in my youth, I probably wouldn't complain if it happened.

I'd would expect to wake up with similar imperfections as my male body (i. e. non-perfect breasts instead of male baldness). So, I could deal with it as good or as bad as I can do it now (hate my bodyhair in male mode too; feels a bit apish and looks odd).

Lawren
05-23-2006, 11:11 AM
I did consider that side of it. I am not a male supermodel so I would hardly have any objections to being a "less than perfect" female. I tried to think about as many disadvantages of being female as I could. That is why I said that I would try to be the best GG I could be.

Jennaie
05-23-2006, 12:42 PM
To begin with, I'm not exactly the kind of man who is having phone numbers handed to be by women, far from it. I am active and I am in fairly good shape. If I were to wake up female I would want to be pretty much the female counterpart of who I am. ( I would want hair though ). As a man, I starve myself and work out to stay in the kind of shape I am in. As a woman, I believe I would do the same.

Julie York
05-23-2006, 12:51 PM
It wouldn't matter as long as I still fancied myself.:D

Ashley in Virginia
05-23-2006, 01:02 PM
:tongueout Since I know I'll be hot when it happens to me, I don't dwell on those things.

SherriePall
05-23-2006, 03:40 PM
Kitty -- I'm not perfect as a guy (pretty close to it, though -- LOL) so I'm not worried about being a 10 should I wake up a woman. Besides, there are things I could do if I'm not -- like cutting back on eating chocolate and getting off the couch from watching those soaps. And, for the second part of the question, no my wife has not indicated she wants to switch genders. She only wishes I would -- to full-time male.

Julie Avery
05-23-2006, 03:52 PM
At my age, bodily perfection is pure fantasy. Which is no excuse for letting things go to Hell in a handbasket, much can be preserved. If I imagined waking up as a woman, I'd expect there to be some age-related issues.

FionaAlexis
05-23-2006, 04:23 PM
I didn't post to the earlier thread and I'd be quite happy to be fully female just as I am. I'd also be very happy to be a plain, average female....but? I'm not sure that I'd be really happy being too different facially than I am now. That is me.

A poll question related to this which is sometimes asked is - would you rather be a beautiful tranny than a plain even ugly GG? This usually reveals interesting results.

Fiona xx

bredalee25
05-23-2006, 04:34 PM
Well as the previous thread starter I did think of just being the female that I was supposed to be born as. With all the things that you mentioned. It wouldn't matter to me as long as I was a genetic female. If I were to take after my mother as far as breasts are concerned. I'd have double D's or bigger.

ttfn

Kristen Kelly
05-23-2006, 05:01 PM
Waking up female goes with what I say about becoming RICH, give me the first million I can make it from there!

Maria D
05-23-2006, 06:01 PM
At my age, bodily perfection is pure fantasy. Which is no excuse for letting things go to Hell in a handbasket, much can be preserved. If I imagined waking up as a woman, I'd expect there to be some age-related issues.

Oh come on! You look great in that pink tutu :)

Kate Simmons
05-23-2006, 06:54 PM
Hi Kitty, I feel I know you from your posts and know Dee as well. If I were a genetic female, I would be satisfied with myself no matter how I woke up or what I felt like. It's who I am and I would have to work with what I have. The same is true when I wake up every morning now. Okay, in reality I'm a GM , Richard but sleep as Ericka. Sometimes when I wake up I look like Godzilla's kid, but it's me nonetheless and I accept that. I really don't care what others think as I'm content with who I am as a person and work on trying to improve my outlook regardless of what I happen to look like. Sagging boobs? Bring 'em on. Works for me . Take care, Ericka

Cherry Lynn
05-23-2006, 07:05 PM
I would like to think I would look similar to myself original self except for certain "improvements" and that would be OK. I would not expect to be perfect as I am not now. As for my wife she wonders what it would be like to experience what a man does and she is sort of tom-boyish so we go together well when I dress.

ashlee chiffon
05-23-2006, 07:15 PM
nothings more imperfect then fake enhancers and lack of hips, adams apple, tough hands, and older age creeping in..putting on a wig because my hair is cut mannish...all the stuff we deal with now as cd's
but,for me, to wake up and be in the body of a woman would be glorious after all these years of trying to emmulate one! it goes beyond the sexual aspect and to the core of how i would most like to live my life!
i'm fine as a male in a dress, i'm fine as a male, i'd be WOnderfully fine living the rest of my life as a WOman! Of course, i'd be a lesbian, but That's another story!:)
besides, if born a woman with flaws...
isn't that what cosmetic surgery is all about?
a little tuck here, nip there, pump up over here, etc!:happy:

JulieCDOH
05-23-2006, 07:47 PM
My wife and I have actually talked about this before. (If we switched bodies) We both agreed that we wound need at least a weekend alone and we would both be very sore after that weekend. I think I would prefer to be normal. Beauty Queen is not my thing. I am more likely to blend in with the crowd than I am to stand out.

Kisses Julie

Jillian310
05-23-2006, 08:08 PM
I have given a lot of thought to this string. I am almost 69. For nearly a year I was mostly immobilized due to a shoulder surgery. As a result, I gained weight. A lot of weight. Hips? Haven't seen them in a while. Spare tire? Always with me, but am working on it. I dress as often as I can, and go out frequently, as I did today. My makeup is very marginal, because I have a catarac in my left eye, so when I close my right eye, everything is blurred, thus my left eye makeup is impossible to get the same as the right. I am very used to imperfections, but try to not let that bother me when I am en femme. If I should become female by the waving of a magic wand, I would expect the imperfections to continue.

Joy Carter
05-23-2006, 08:20 PM
I'm of average hight, average build, average looks so yeah give me a large dose of that female gender thing I'd be happy being a middle aged female. As for my SO I left her out of the equasion we might live together quite well. :hugs:

Megan72
05-23-2006, 10:34 PM
I read that post and must admit that I reveled in the thought of waking up in a wonderful femal body that was flawless in every detail then I woke up again. I wear a size 14, that hangs in all the wrong ways. I then thought about how I am hapy with my crossdressing and the way I look dressed. I am by no means a "hottie" but I am saticfied with myself. So thank you for posting this thread.

By the way I bought the cutest little esperidells today pink with little flowers ont he heel and a pink skirt for spring and summer. My So should love me in them. For me that is what counts. If I like it and she likes it to me I am a hit.

Teresa Amina
05-24-2006, 06:42 AM
All those imperfections can be fixed! Heck, gotta be cheaper than what TSs go through and probably not as dangerous. But if we can fantasize about changing overnight we might as well imagine ourselves a perfect reflection of that Inner Girl!:D

TGMarla
05-24-2006, 07:45 AM
Two thoughts here: First, my wife would absolutely NOT want to wake up as a male. She's all girl, and would make a lousy man, I think. And I believe she feels that way as well, so I wouldn't want that for her. Second, when we do the "What if" game, I doubt that anyone really takes into consideration waking up as an ugly girl. But let's face it, when we want to be girls, we want to be the slim, well endowed, pretty ones, not the fat, pimply, dumpy ones. Well....it's a fantasy, after all, right? Not everyone is perfect, so when we fantasize, we take the liberty of being perfect in our dreams.

I probably would have been perfectly happy having been born female. But I wasn't. I will say, however, that even though I was born male, I'm better off being me than being some unfortunate, overweight, ugly woman. The grass may always be greener on the other side of the fence, but once in a while we ought to look at our own yards, and see that it ain't so bad on our side of the fence, either.

~Kitty GG~
05-24-2006, 08:15 AM
Its been wonderful reading all of your replies.

I'm not at all opposed to a little fantasy. Afterall the kitty in my mind doesn't look much like the kitty in the mirror or in photos.

When reading posts here I sometimes get the impression that some would be disappointed to be an average GG. Makes me feel kinda inadaquate.

It was nice to hear so many willing to embrace imperfection to be a GG. I feel much closer to the whole group now.

Thanx again!

oh and keep on posting if the mood strikes.

Love & Hugs
~Kitty~

Bonnie D
05-24-2006, 09:07 PM
When I say that I would love to wake up one morning female I expect my appearance to be who I would have been if born female. I would not be disappointed. My mother was attractive when younger and my daughter gets some of her looks from my mother. I would think I would look a lot like a mixture of my mother and my daughter at the age I'm now.

As Marla stated it's a fantasy so of course I also imagine myself waking as beautiful woman who will go out and turn all men's heads.

My wife has never mentioned ever wishing she was a male. She would make a good male though. She has a lot of male characteristics, loves mens suits and ties and likes picking them out for me and if she woke up male, got over the shock and realized she couldn't change back, I think she would adapt quite quickly. She also has a lot of female characteristics and she loves being a mother, she would really miss that part of it. Being a father is not the same thing.

Bonnie

OniKoneko
05-25-2006, 02:42 AM
It is our differences and quirks that make us wonderful. People place too much emphasis on weight and such. I merely desire to transition because of the physical discomfort caused by my current state. If I was suddenly a girl upon waking, I would be who I was. We cannot be more, or less, than that.

Bridget
05-27-2006, 02:10 PM
I don't really want an ideal body. I would hate having large boobs, mainly because it's a gigantic bouncy millstone around one's neck. Something small and manageble would be better. My hips would be naturally wider because my skeletal structure would change accordingly, and I would be perfectly okay with my ass remaining as flat as it is now. If i woke up the exact same figure as I have now, I would be okay. SO ideally I would wake up not as an ideal woman, but as a feminine version of myself. My face would probably resemble my sister's, and when I dress I resemble my sister...so I would be okay if my face stayed mostly the same too.

However, if God is a cruel cruel SOB and make me wake up as a morbidly obese woman covered with scars, I would feel much the same way as if I woke up a a morbidly obese man covered with scars, repulsed. Any negative changes would make me react as if I were male, and had the exact same cruel changes exacted upon me.

~Kitty GG~
05-27-2006, 03:14 PM
I don't really want an ideal body. I would hate having large boobs, mainly because it's a gigantic bouncy millstone around one's neck. Something small and manageble would be better. My hips would be naturally wider because my skeletal structure would change accordingly, and I would be perfectly okay with my ass remaining as flat as it is now. If i woke up the exact same figure as I have now, I would be okay. SO ideally I would wake up not as an ideal woman, but as a feminine version of myself. My face would probably resemble my sister's, and when I dress I resemble my sister...so I would be okay if my face stayed mostly the same too.

However, if God is a cruel cruel SOB and make me wake up as a morbidly obese woman covered with scars, I would feel much the same way as if I woke up a a morbidly obese man covered with scars, repulsed. Any negative changes would make me react as if I were male, and had the exact same cruel changes exacted upon me.

That's pretty much what I was after, Bridget. Not that anyone would wake up frankenstein's monster. But just normal. Average. Non-supermodel. Not 21 y/o.

Quite probably looking like your sisters, or younger versions of you mothers. Beautiful women I'm sure. But not Angelina Jolie.. or whatever your ideal of a perfect woman is.

Thanx again everyone for taking the time to reply.
Any further replies are more than welcome.

Love & Hugs
~Kitty~