PDA

View Full Version : Is a man who only wears Girlie underwear and Lingerie a CD?

PantiesForMen
05-23-2006, 11:02 AM
I love the look and feel, and emotional turn on, of wearing nylon or satin girlie panties 24/7. I also love to wear silky lingerie to bed (when I'm alone) and often wear girdles, stockings and camisole tops. I do not however wear any other womens clothing. My extreme panty fetish is more a sexual need than an emotional one although I feel much more relaxed and "myself" when wearing panties than when wearing ugly uncomfortable mens underwear. Am I a CD? Is there a term for a partial CD like me?

Karren H
05-23-2006, 11:20 AM
If you dress in clothing that is not specific for your gender (the one you were born to)......then your crossdressing!!!!! Welcome to the club....Meetings are every tuesday (btw - next one's at your house) and send the dues check to Karren Hutton......hehehe

Love Karren

JamieTG
05-23-2006, 11:22 AM
The term I've heard most often is "Fetish CD". You enjoy the feeling of the silky lingerie and its a sexual turn on. However you still probably present a masculine image and have no desire to be a female. I was that way for many years; only wearing lingerie. It wasn't until later in life that I felt the need to take it further.
Jamie

barbaracd
05-23-2006, 11:34 AM
Yes, you a still a crossdresser.I mostly wear everyday under my male clothes and for years felt the same way but it's only a lable so enjoy. I do

Nikki Dee
05-23-2006, 01:09 PM
Forget the labels love....just enjoy.!!!
Nikki. x

Tina Dixon
05-23-2006, 01:16 PM
Yes you are:tongueout , welcome to the club:hugs:

Jennaie
05-23-2006, 01:29 PM
"although I feel much more relaxed and "myself" when wearing panties"

Yes dear, your a crossdresser. You really should try wearing other things than just panties and lingerie. I think you might be surprised at how relaxed and "yourself", you might feel.

Kimberley
05-23-2006, 04:04 PM
Yup, no doubt about it. Forget labels and enjoy!!!

Kimberley

hammer
05-23-2006, 04:09 PM
I started doing the same thing as you are now, partial dressing. Now I am contemplating the purchase of a dress and wig.

Julie Avery
05-23-2006, 04:10 PM
You ask whether or not you should be labeled "crossdresser". I think "yes".

I also think that you should feel perfectly free to come up with your own set of labels. Taxonomy is the business of fitting things into categories (it only sounds like the tax man is at the door, lol). There is no one, true set of categories, no "ultimate taxonomy". Categories are things humans create in order to try to make sense of experience. Sometimes people create a taxonomy, a set of categories, in order to avoid meeting the person in the mirror, and sometimes they create one because none of the existing ones ring true.

Stormgirl
05-23-2006, 04:11 PM
You are an individual who wears girls underwear then - **** these labels and such.

julie lavender
05-23-2006, 04:26 PM
yes I just like wearing femme undies, but then I tried a skirt, then a bra, and suspenders, then strappy tops. then a lovely dress,then high heels, I just love lipstick and eye makeup, i need lots more clothes and shoes, and a pretty wig.Please do all the lovely femme items, you will find it so much fun and so relaxing.

Siobhan Marie
05-23-2006, 04:37 PM
I did what you are doing and like the others have grown from there. Your needs might change or they may not. but you are still a crossdresser. welcome to the family.

:hugs: Anna x

annekathleen
05-23-2006, 04:40 PM
You are a crossdresser in the 6th degree (bras and panties)
You are a crossdresser in the 5th degree (above, plus shoes, stockings)
You are a crossdresser in the 4th degree (above, plus dresses, blouses )
You are a crossdresser in the 3rd degree (above, plus wigs, breastforms)
You are a crossdresser in the 2nd degree (above, plus makeup, jewelery,)
You are a crossdresser in the 1st degree ( if you can pass as a female )

....kinda primative, might need some input from everyone,
(dont take it too seriously, just a little CD humor, tee hee hee )

julie lavender
05-23-2006, 04:50 PM

Gosh this table of cd/ing is fantastic , what fun Im almost 2nd degree, I must try harder, I could do better. Wait a moment, they said that on my school report, all those years ago. Now this table, ???????? lol , julie

LeAnn
05-23-2006, 06:09 PM
6 to 4 age 13.
3 age 54
3+ real hair age 60, Can be stlyed either way. The longer you wear a bra the better you look. This is a reason to dress with bra under male clothes.
2 age 13. a CD may find lip stick early.
1- Self acceptance. Read Peggy Rudd. Join TRI-ESS.ORG. You do not have to pass, but you will find friends that can.

6-1 may be filled with ownership of clothes issues, acquiring and purging clothing, denial (I date now {wrong} I am in college now {wrong} I am married now {wrong} I am too old {right but who cares} I find friends {right}).

The wrongs and the rights are mine. But there is no good or evil.

May the next generation get from 6 to 1, before it is too late for 1.

Do you have to be be gay or BI? {no}

btmgrl6
05-23-2006, 06:22 PM
kinda like being "a little bit pregnant".

Steph

HaleyPink2000
05-23-2006, 06:46 PM
You forgot Hun the meeting was re scheduled for next month. Your House! LOLOL:):D

Oh, and as for my answer. " Yeah" your welcome to join TriEss. :)

ashlee chiffon
05-23-2006, 07:18 PM
what's the difference what you're called? You're here aren't you and what's the name of this chat room?
welcome aboard!

older not wiser
05-25-2006, 03:14 AM
Hi sweetie, YES YOU ARE ONE OF US!!!!! All the girls here are right!!!! Once you accept the fact that You enjoy wearing feminine clothes the better off you will be. Actually girls clothes feel better, look better and can be coordinated with other outfits. When I become the woman of my dreams I feel more relaxed, have more compassion and become a friend that a friend would like to have.
You go girl!!!!

Love; BonnieAnne 0.02

Samantha Lough
05-25-2006, 10:51 AM
I am sorry this is off subject but Jamie where did you find that dress it is great

Angela Burke
05-25-2006, 11:06 AM
I love the look and feel, and emotional turn on, of wearing nylon or satin girlie panties 24/7. I also love to wear silky lingerie to bed (when I'm alone) and often wear girdles, stockings and camisole tops. I do not however wear any other womens clothing. My extreme panty fetish is more a sexual need than an emotional one although I feel much more relaxed and "myself" when wearing panties than when wearing ugly uncomfortable mens underwear. Am I a CD? Is there a term for a partial CD like me?
Of course not!
Whatever gave you such a rediculous idea!
tut-tut!

carol ann
05-25-2006, 11:19 AM
Welcome to the forum - this isn't about labels, it is about motivation

LaceyDee
05-25-2006, 01:21 PM
Yes you start wearing panties and soon you own a wardrobe of fem clothes, your leg hair falls out and boobies develop. Just sit back and enjoy the ride! The clothes selection is better anyway!

jessica duprea
05-25-2006, 03:34 PM
YES

Joanie
05-25-2006, 08:03 PM
Isn't there a book on this, THE CASUAL CROSSDRESSR that contends that with a little dash of lipstick even, you are crossdressing. I have an entire female wardrobe, makeup but no wig or breasts enhancers so we are all at varying stages.

Note....beware of double-standard...you can wear panties and are considered a CDer (even if no one sees them beneath your clothes) but a woman wearing blue jeans and a flannel shirt in public is still 100% woman. Go figure.

michelleD
05-25-2006, 11:34 PM
Don't worry about labels. Be true to yourself and enjoy to moments.

luvheels
05-25-2006, 11:38 PM

What if you only wear the stockings and shoes? :D I think I'm a "fetish CD".

sierracd6
05-25-2006, 11:59 PM
Hey hu...let yourself go and accept it....you are a cd...don't fight it, it wll kill ya if you do.....nothing like looking in the mirror and being you.....If you like the feel of panties, you'll love makeup.....trust me.......

sierracd6
05-26-2006, 12:00 AM
And wearing thigh high stochings and 5" heels is out of this world.........go with it hun

Annabel
05-26-2006, 12:15 PM
My dressing is a skirt, thong knickers, tights and shoes/boots. But I have been to a couple of makeovers and enjoyed the full deal - I just don't have the inclination to dress fully without help. Also my SO will good naturedly tolerate my skirt etc once a week or so, but I think she would struggle with any more. I'm perhaps a bit Eddie Izzard minus the chicken fillets and make up (and minus the talent!).

bredalee25
05-26-2006, 03:52 PM
Yes you are a crossdresser hun. You might as well try on more clothes because you're a CD no matter what you wear or don't wear. Go ahead try it you're gonna like it I did when I moved up the totum pole to wearing more.

BTW Julie Lavender don't we have great taste in avitars.

ttfn

MarinaTwelve200
05-27-2006, 06:50 PM
This could be very well connected to "THE THRILL SEEKER" personality---and I dont mean directly "fetish" or sexual, but more like the mountain climbing or base jumper guys who like to expose themselves to DANGER. Indeed, wearing woman's underwear presents the DANGER of getting caught---and the thrill comes from another day of doing it and getting away with it.---but here the danger is Social/status rather than physical---yet both are in a way "life -threatening"

It is also cheaper and within more people's means to take a risk with a girdle rather than an expensive parachute or airplane.

Think about it. This is not necessarily a "degree " of CD, but rather a (social) life threatining RISK one might take for the thrill of risking "danger"

Melissa Ann
05-28-2006, 06:18 PM
Im a 1st degree CD. I luv having soft things on my body. CD is a label put
on us by people who do not understand us. I am also a human being who lives
in the USA. I do not worry about "Labels". I like my clothes to be comfortable and pretty. I say yes, you are a "CD". Enjoy it! You are special to be to sense
the feminity within yourself that most men will never know. Huggs

Melissa Ann

avawho
05-31-2006, 07:18 PM
Well it all really comes down to what you feel when your wearing women clothing actually. If you like.. no love and can't bear to ever think of NOT wearing panties and the like, then you are most definately, positively a cross dressor. Of course most of the other threads are very correctas well. It is very much akin to being partially pregnant... don't dwell too hard, just enjoy

Cheers
Ava

Olivia
05-31-2006, 08:02 PM
Yep, you are a crossdresser. Now, get busy and start shopping for some girl clothes. :happy: I was like you are now for many years; then, a few years ago I discovered the thrill of wearing other girl clothes. My femme wardrobe is growing by leaps and bounds. It is exciting to see Olivia's clothes crowding "his" out of the closet. That is, perhaps, a truly apt metaphor for my life too. I wonder now why I waited so long. Enjoy being a girl! Later, Olivia.