PDA

View Full Version : Ever notice?

christine55
11-17-2004, 04:34 AM
Have you ever noticed how much your mood affects your looks. Tonight I'm very tired and not in a very good mood. I'll probably just put on my nightie and wash off my makeup and go to bed. Usually after I get home I stay up till about 4 am. I took about a string of 20 pics none of which were very flattering. This is the best of a not so good lot. When in a good mood I notice that my pics are much better. I've seen many gg's who by ordinary standards would have been considered homely but who were always so friendly and happy they were always pretty. I guess the old saying really is true beautiful inside, beautiful outside.
Hugs, Christine
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/bpdress.jpg

Lily_gg
11-17-2004, 06:04 AM
You look nervous about how you're going to look hon - try and relax a bit! And when you're in that kind of mood (oh yes, I know how moods or tiredness affects looks!), don't try and take piccies, they'll make you feel worse - pamper yourself somehow - take a long bubble bath, have a diy facial, do your nails, give yourself a pedicure to make your feet feel all lovely and soft... After any or all of those, you'll feel much much prettier, and it'll show through the gorgeous smile on your face... :p

Wendy me
11-17-2004, 09:49 AM
christine, i hope what ever put you in a bad mood has passed. sorry to here that feel betterand happer soon
love

Sharon
11-17-2004, 05:02 PM
Christine:
As far as I'm concerned, you've never posted a photo that doesn't make you look beautiful! And I love the dress!

Have you given your chair a name yet? :rolleyes:

Love,
Sharon

Julie
11-17-2004, 05:26 PM
Christine it's your self perception and bad mood that makes you feel the evenings photos were not up to scratch. This photo is very nice but Lily is correct when she says you look nervous.

JJ

JennyCD
11-17-2004, 05:35 PM
Christine, I haven't seen a bad photo of you yet hon. True beauty does indeed come from the inside, and you have it dear.

Lily_gg
11-18-2004, 04:28 AM
I've just re-read my post and realised there's something I forgot to say!!!

After where I said you looked nervous about how you were going to look, I meant to say that you shouldn't - you have no need to worry!!! :p

Sorry I forgot that bit hon, *spanks self for being so negligent!* :eek:

Elinor
11-18-2004, 10:16 AM
Wonderful photo once again Christine.
Lovely dress nice feminine pose.