PDA

View Full Version : slips are so feminine

silkyslipgirl
11-17-2004, 05:36 AM
We all love to feel girly, and have our own ways of achieving that through the clothes we choose to wear.

To me, the most feminine garment of all is the lacy, nylon slip. I know they're out of fashion, but some of us were brought up on them and still can't resist sliding them on under our skirts and dresses (even lined ones). The feel of a pretty nylon slip against silky stockings or tights is just soooo sensuous. I don't consider myself to be a proper lady without one.

Are there are any other girls out there who also enjoy the erotic pleasures of a silky slip?

crispy
11-17-2004, 06:49 AM
I love slips too. Short half slips that caress the thighs are nice, and full slips that softly brush against your nipples are even better. My favourite material is Tactel (very soft and silky stretch microfibre). :)

One problem: I have shaved my legs recently and find the material catches on the one-day stubble - yoicks :eek:

Leo
11-17-2004, 07:45 AM
Cool on your skin but hot to wear. Thats slips for ya and I luv em. (profile pic)

susanbee
11-17-2004, 08:38 AM
I lov slips too. Lov the feeling against my skin. I wear both full and half slips. Makes me feel very femmme.

susan

Wendy me
11-17-2004, 09:55 AM
slips yes love them half slips full slips short silps long slips yes love them all some times a full slip pantys and heels cleaning the house.......something abought feeling pretty

coral_s
11-17-2004, 10:05 AM
I find them very provocative to look at and to wear. An extra pair of straps on the shoulders produces a nice feminine feelig as well.

Ashleigh
11-17-2004, 12:06 PM
Love my mini half slip and wear it lots but slips that rub against the nylons.... it about puts me on the floor... Xtacy! :D

christine55
11-17-2004, 01:58 PM
Always wear a slip, even with skirts that dont need them. My favorite is a pinkish, lacy full slip.
Hugs Christine

Sweet Susan
11-17-2004, 02:17 PM
Slips rock! I do find them to be a bit pricey, however.

susanmaid
11-17-2004, 02:44 PM
I conider slips or petticoats to be absolutely ssential. Moreover all my pettticoats match my knickers and I always take care that in turn they are compatible with my drsss or skirt. Does anyone wear starched pettisoats? They have their uses under a lovely wide floaty skirt.SUSANMAID

windycissy
11-17-2004, 03:10 PM
I love slips too, although they are kind of superfluous with a lined skirt. My latest acquisition was a wrap skirt (you get a peek at it in my photo) and a slip is absolutely essential, but even if it wasn't I'd probably wear one anyway. Everyone's mentioned how great slips feel against your legs, but another benefit of a slip (or cami) is that they help a tight sweater or top fit so much better! PS - if your slip sticks to your stockings from static cling, rub a fabric softener strip like Bounce! on your stockings and the problem will go away. Also a boon for flyaway hair on a synthetic wig. Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwincy)

Rachel Elizabeth
11-17-2004, 03:51 PM
A girl can never have too many slips.

Wacoal used to make the most incredibly femine looking and feeling full slips I have ever seen and worn. Unfortunately, they stoped making full slips and went to half slips and cami's. I hate that.

Sometimes, I will even wear a slip under slacks. The feeling is so sensuous!

I like black, white, beige, and RED! The problem has been that I can't find red any more.

Does any one know where I can get one?

Hugs..... :p

susanmaid
11-17-2004, 05:03 PM
I agree slips are probably unecessary under lined skirts, I prefer to buy unlined skirts so as to select he right colour slip. It is really amazing how useful Bounce is in preventing clinging. Incidentally I am surprised to learn of the problem in obtaining a good colour range. I have in the region of 20 different colours.some bought over the counter, others made specially at very little extra cost. I"d be lost without my slips and for that matter nighties in a wide range of colours. SUSANMAID

sissy stacy
11-18-2004, 01:12 AM
(curtsey)

I love slips too.

On the rare occasions that I do wear pants, I wear pettipants.

I love pettipants.

But unquestionably, my favourites are PETTICOATS!

(curtsey)

Rebecca Jeanne
11-18-2004, 07:15 AM
Just to chime in. I vary between skirts, walk shorts or pants for wear. One nice thing about skirts is the ability to wear a slip. There is nothing quite as femme as the feel of a silky half slip with lace hem.

silkyslipgirl
11-18-2004, 09:25 AM
There is nothing quite as femme as the feel of a silky half slip with lace hem.

I quite agree. I just melt into happy, relaxed femininity whenever I'm wearing one. The combination of silky nylon and pretty lace is heavenly. If you haven't tried it, girls, you really don't know what you're missing!

LauraB
11-18-2004, 12:09 PM
Yes,oh yes
I can only agree i love silky slips

My boyfriend has just bought me 2 real silk slips which are just divine

Love

Laura

Stephanie Brooks
11-18-2004, 07:56 PM
I love slips - full, half, camisoles, and pettipants. I prefer them lacy and silky. Ahhhh. :p

Vallari
11-18-2004, 08:09 PM
Gosh I just realized I havn't worn a slip in like sooo long! I havn't worn a dress or anything else that would require a slip in so long I can't even tell you a number as far as months or years go! :o Looks like it's just tight tops, jeans and skirts for this girl! ;)

Felicity
11-18-2004, 08:25 PM
I was thinking the same thing when this thread started. I may have to get a slip just to have one.

Rachel Ann
11-18-2004, 08:35 PM
I love slips - full, half, camisoles, and pettipants. I prefer them lacy and silky. Ahhhh. :p
Oh yes Stephanie! and never mind whether you *need* one, they feel soooo good!

Susanmaid, Windycissy - thanks for the tips about Bounce

*closes eyes, feels the fabric*

Vivian Best
11-18-2004, 08:46 PM
I can't say that slips are my most favorite article of feminine clothing but I can tell you that they are one of my favorites. I remember a slip that my late sister-in-law bought for my late mother-in-law that had to be the most georgeous half slip I had ever seen. The material was the softest and had a sheen to it that was like gold behind a slight mist of fog, The lace around the bottom was a wonder to look at. The lace was so delicate that it just screemed sexxxxyyyy!

I regret that my wife disposed of it when she got rid of her mother's clothing a couple of years after her death. I did manage to wear the slip many times before it was sent to the Good Will. I hope someone like us bought it and continues to enjoy it!

Well. so far as I'm concerned, I personally don't feel properly dressed if I don't have a slip on.

Vivian

Wenda
11-18-2004, 08:47 PM
Gosh I just realized I havn't worn a slip in like sooo long! I havn't worn a dress or anything else that would require a slip in so long I can't even tell you a number as far as months or years go! :o Looks like it's just tight tops, jeans and skirts for this girl! ;)
Me too! I have been so obsessed with my feet and legs and shoes and boots (is it too weird to be obsessed with your own legs in vinyl thigh-highs?). But, I awoke too early this morning, so, got up, put on a nice, slightly tight dark blue slip, had a drink of water, and went happily to sleep. Slips are very, very femme. wenda.

mmandy31
11-18-2004, 09:44 PM
i love slips wear them all the time
half or full slips make me feel sexy

MistyCD
11-19-2004, 07:16 PM
We all love to feel girly, and have our own ways of achieving that through the clothes we choose to wear.

To me, the most feminine garment of all is the lacy, nylon slip. I know they're out of fashion, but some of us were brought up on them and still can't resist sliding them on under our skirts and dresses (even lined ones). The feel of a pretty nylon slip against silky stockings or tights is just soooo sensuous. I don't consider myself to be a proper lady without one.

Are there are any other girls out there who also enjoy the erotic pleasures of a silky slip?

If you think nylon feels good, try getting a silk slip.......they're heaven !!! :D

Stephanie Brooks
11-19-2004, 10:41 PM
Jenny,

You'll never want to go back. :p