PDA

View Full Version : When is enough??

Wenda
11-17-2004, 08:57 AM
Ok, I have bought, like, 30 pairs of shoes and boots since July, probably equal to the total of mens footwear I have bought in my lifetime...well, you can never have too many shoes, right?
Every time I buy groceries, I buy pantihose, thigh-highs or knee-highs...ok.... I have been plucking my eyebrows, nobody notices... ;) I have been keeping gel on my nails and keeping them filed, that's nice...I rush home every day at lunch to catch the mail and see what presents have arrived from e-Bay, but now you girls have taken it too far. I woke up this morning and somebody painted my toenails!!! :eek: ...not the nice clear gel that I have been putting on them! NO! bright, deep, glittery red... !! And they won't be seen because I have a parcel waiting at the post office, and I think it is my thigh-high boots!! How am I going to concentrate this morning on receivables and budgets, yuck..(I think the toenails were inspired by a nice deep grey slightly glittery pair of high heels that arrived two days ago). Life was simpler before... sigh...wenda :rolleyes: well, off to the post office at lunch, rip home, try on the boots...

DonnaT
11-17-2004, 09:23 AM
Ah yes, don't you just love red polish, so hard to get off :D

Wendy me
11-17-2004, 09:37 AM
you have been bitten by the shopping bug ..........sorry no cure insite all you can do is just keep shopping untill the cards are a smokeing mess .......hope you enjoy your boots

Renecd
11-17-2004, 11:25 AM
Just enjoy Wenda! Sounds like you are :D

Hugs,
Rene

Ashleigh
11-17-2004, 12:09 PM
I agree. Enjoy it while you can. Wenda, I understand about the accounting. I dread tax season :eek: coming up.

Wenda
11-17-2004, 07:24 PM
:D ...just when you think you have gone overboard...another parcel from Santa eBay...the ladies at the postal outlet are starting to get suspicious. Three parcels today. The one I picked up tonight was two sets of boots from KissProofGirl on eBay... a banner day, because I ordered them in early October...turns out Canada Customs have been on a 'work to rule"...I mentioned KPG, because when the mail search didn't show anything, they offered to send replacements, one pair at a time...anyway,,the first, thigh high leather boots with 4" heels...I was shaking!!! They have laces at the back of the thighs... :cool: unreal....unpack the second pair...vinyl platforms with 4 " heels...I won't be wearing these out in public very often,, because inthem I am nearly 6'7" tall'. no zippers...yikes...pull...pulll..damn....take the paper out of the toes...pull..wiggle...pull...OOOOHHH YEEAAAHH MOMMA! They fit like gloves...I think I will sleep in them...I HAVE to get my camera working...I am in love with my own legs...god...talk about bent!!! happy wenda.

softandsmooth
11-17-2004, 08:31 PM
Wenda,

You are on a shopping jag! Big breath, big breath.

Think Yoga - it's all about balance.

Slow down - you don't have to overflow the closet right out of the gate!

Charlotte

StephanieCD
11-17-2004, 08:39 PM
When I rented a room from a TS friend of mine I got to stay in the "shoe room" - she said she started one day, and never stopped. No estimate on a count... hundreds, I'd say.

I loved that room *sigh*

Wenda
11-17-2004, 10:37 PM
...oooh ...Stephanie...shoes??..hundreds..?.?..your shoes ... match my toenails...will this ever stop....wenda.