PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Time out

TiffanyTgirl
05-24-2006, 09:27 AM
Well I hesitated posting this because I haven't posted my picts from my first outing. Tech and privacy issues. Anyway, I decided to go to the mall this time. I had been in Frederick's the previous week and looked at a corset. I didn't have time to try it on them(the sales girl offered). I thought it would be a great opportunity for Tiffany to see the light of day again. Well, all the usual prep and I am off. I get to the mall about 15 minutes after they open. I park close to Sears because Frederick's is on that end. Across the parking lot and nobody pays any mind. Some people waiting on the bus and no second looks. Slowly stroll through Sears casually and only a moderate second glance from a sales girl. Now I am in the mall and there is no turning back. Pass a guy and an older woman with no stares. Wow I am really getting away with it. Into Frederick's and the clerk picks me right out. Said my sunglasses were the giveaway. But she also said that I passed because no one followed me in or stood at the door gawking at the crossdresser. Now I am the proud owner of a corset and a "veteran" of the mall. She also gave me some good advice. Most crossdressers who come in wear skirts that are too short and wigs that are a mess and not styled right. She said keep the makeup idea that less is more and wear clothes that everyday women wear. I had on my denim skirt and a top i borrowed from the spouse. Shoes were clogs with a 1/2 inch platform and 4" heel. Again nothing out of the ordinary. Thanks again to all of you here who have posted your stories about being out and pushed some of us out of the closet and into the light.

JoAnnDallas
05-24-2006, 12:21 PM
Way to go Tiffany

TiffanyTgirl
05-24-2006, 01:26 PM
Thank you Joann. It feels wonderful!