PDA

View Full Version : help me find a place for my love so be in the right place

Barbguy
11-17-2004, 08:59 AM
me and my wife was talking about yes cd and she knows i like to crossdress and she is looking for the right place for her to go to talk to other so and feel she can be comfertable there,she has a lot of qustions on crossdressing (same as me) but is there a place on here for the ladys to go? please help us find the right room no smut stuff. and she would also like to know why guys call each other sisters and hun if we are just men wearing wemans clothes so i guess this one is for us to answer? can anyone help out with this qustion.

DonnaT
11-17-2004, 09:20 AM
A very good site for SOs is at:

http://crossdressers-forum.com/forums/

JoannaDees
11-17-2004, 10:19 AM
Before I was into CDing as much as I am (and that's a lot less than some), I was wearing panties and women's jeans and shorts. I would go to forums and see the "pro" TG people sign off with Hugs and call each other sis and hon. I thought it kind of over the top. But, as things progressed, and I began to allow myself the full feelings that were always there, and allowed Joanna to be present at a higher level, I consider it just part of the awakening.

Hugs ... Hon,
Joanna

Georgette
11-17-2004, 07:54 PM
Try Tri_ess .com they have a great program and are very helpful at linking you to the right place. There are chapters in most major cities and I' sure there is one near you.

StephanieCD
11-17-2004, 08:54 PM
I personally vouch for the significant other forums, chats, and mail groups listed at Tri-Ess.

They not only offered my ex answers to her questions but also friends in the same boat as her - they could talk real girl talk about us guys and so on. They have strict rules - we can't read it at all and so on. She should go there. Also, encourage her to join a forum such as this and ask her own questions. She'll get answers she knows you had nothing to do with. If I might suggest this forum - we're a pretty intelligent and honest bunch. And there are a few girlfriends and wives mixed in the lot. Offer her as much privacy as she needs and back off... go watch some tv while she reads here and stuff. I would suggest pointing out ahead of time that there are men here who are transitioning and there are a few gay men and so on. Be clear with her which kind of CD you are, educate her on the different kinds - and let her ask the public. Other answers - being the ones coming from you - are subject to question and doubt, from my experience. The real answers are the ones she finds on her own.

Also - regarding the "sister" and "hun" and stuff... I'm just becoming comfortable with that, myself. From my POV - there are those that believe it, because it is real; they were born the wrong gender. Then there are those like me who like to pretend now and then. For me, it adds to the role playing part of things. It helps me feel like I'm expressing "that side" - even if I'm in work boots. Don't let me speak for everyone - there are a thousand shades of gray (or pink ;) ) here... but for me, it's just fun to pretend - I know where I stand. I'm a straight man who likes to be girly now and then... for one reason or another.

Hope I helped some.

Barbguy
11-18-2004, 07:46 AM
thanks to all that responed my wife did talk to sharon about the group for the real ladys and she had trouble getting in but mayby she just needs my help lol but anyway thank you all and just to letyou all know i do give the wife plent of time to do her serching i work on the road 2 or 3 weeks at a time. i just need to asure her i only love her and i do not ever plan on becomeing a full time female, i just love time in both. when not working i love to get dressed up . again thanks for your time.